It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Red waves coming out of mouse cursor
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:00 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:29 pm
Posts: 1729
Gender: male
We need an Admin to comment on this. This is a big deal as im sure they know they want the game to run as fast and as smooth as possible.

We need the BD Gods to shed some light on this situation lol :D

I joke because i might cry if i log in and see those dam red waves coming out of my mouse cursor again -_-

Day of Darkness

_________________
XOXO, Sky, Meow, COPS, CRAP, RAWR, SAGA, RoL, GS, XI, UTM, AoD, ECHO, TSK, Cbop.

RIP Mo.
Image
Image
Thanks Kenny.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Red waves coming out of mouse cursor
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:25 am 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3347
Gender: male
Day of Darkness wrote:
We need an Admin to comment on this. This is a big deal as im sure they know they want the game to run as fast and as smooth as possible.

We need the BD Gods to shed some light on this situation lol :D

I joke because i might cry if i log in and see those dam red waves coming out of my mouse cursor again -_-

Day of Darkness

Why are you so agitated by the red lines? They aren't hurting anyone lol

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Red waves coming out of mouse cursor
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:04 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:13 pm
Posts: 1893
Korupt wrote:
Day of Darkness wrote:
We need an Admin to comment on this. This is a big deal as im sure they know they want the game to run as fast and as smooth as possible.

We need the BD Gods to shed some light on this situation lol :D

I joke because i might cry if i log in and see those dam red waves coming out of my mouse cursor again -_-

Day of Darkness

Why are you so agitated by the red lines? They aren't hurting anyone lol


Because the red lines are the symptom.. They show how slow it is. I'm not used to having red lines the entire time. It shows me that it loads very slowly.

_________________
Image

Made by KazeToushin, thank you!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Red waves coming out of mouse cursor
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:08 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:29 pm
Posts: 1729
Gender: male
Korupt wrote:
Why are you so agitated by the red lines? They aren't hurting anyone lol


Milanos wrote:
Because the red lines are the symptom.. They show how slow it is. I'm not used to having red lines the entire time. It shows me that it loads very slowly.


Yep exactly what Milan said. They show how slow it is and it's not supposed to be that slow.

Day of Darkness

_________________
XOXO, Sky, Meow, COPS, CRAP, RAWR, SAGA, RoL, GS, XI, UTM, AoD, ECHO, TSK, Cbop.

RIP Mo.
Image
Image
Thanks Kenny.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Red waves coming out of mouse cursor
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:01 am 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3347
Gender: male
Day of Darkness wrote:
Korupt wrote:
Why are you so agitated by the red lines? They aren't hurting anyone lol


Milanos wrote:
Because the red lines are the symptom.. They show how slow it is. I'm not used to having red lines the entire time. It shows me that it loads very slowly.


Yep exactly what Milan said. They show how slow it is and it's not supposed to be that slow.

Day of Darkness

I do not agree, I have red lines but mine cycle at a rate of about 5 times per second and I have no issues with lag.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Red waves coming out of mouse cursor
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:29 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:29 pm
Posts: 1729
Gender: male
Well you might not be having the same problem, but a LOT of other people are.

Day of Darkness

_________________
XOXO, Sky, Meow, COPS, CRAP, RAWR, SAGA, RoL, GS, XI, UTM, AoD, ECHO, TSK, Cbop.

RIP Mo.
Image
Image
Thanks Kenny.


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl