It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: changeing soilders
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:53 am 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 4:55 am
Posts: 1
:idea: please let us create our soilders looks :!: :!: :!: :!: :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: :x :x :x :x :shock: :( :( :( :( :(


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: changeing soilders
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:14 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:14 pm
Posts: 1344
Location: Mau5 Land of Mouses.
Gender: male
please be more specific, and this sounds a bit silly :P

_________________
Image


BRU, iS, TicK, COOL, Pain, FM, OL, WFA, Porn, WaL, TPL, DM5


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: changeing soilders
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:31 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 2:20 pm
Posts: 2236
Location: right here obviously
Gender: female
logan4 wrote:
:idea: please let us create our soilders looks :!: :!: :!: :!: :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: :x :x :x :x :shock: :( :( :( :( :(

1) this should be in suggestions
2) no

_________________
the fabulous forum person, now with steam! steam ID: PrincessAbi


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: changeing soilders
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:41 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:44 pm
Posts: 46
lol changing our soldiers looks?

whats wrong with there faces I think they're handsome. :D

_________________
do not underestimate me PM aka SP.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: changeing soilders
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:09 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:02 pm
Posts: 1404
Location: Not at liberty to tell.
Gender: male
Lol, I don't think he means for changing them to suit gameplay needs, I think it's only for aesthetic changes, which i think is acceptable. But I vote no on this one; if you can change their appearances, you'll have some very complicated BR's, not to mention the amount of time it'll take to plug in variations of the same model. Also:

tartiose wrote:
lol changing our soldiers looks?

whats wrong with there faces I think they're handsome. :D

_________________
Image

So yeah, I'm the guy everyone eventually hates.

[Advice for the New Player Here]


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: changeing soilders
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:04 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:42 pm
Posts: 1147
Location: Ocala
Gender: male
MmCm6 wrote:
Lol, I don't think he means for changing them to suit gameplay needs, I think it's only for aesthetic changes, which i think is acceptable. But I vote no on this one; if you can change their appearances, you'll have some very complicated BR's, not to mention the amount of time it'll take to plug in variations of the same model. Also:

tartiose wrote:
lol changing our soldiers looks?

whats wrong with there faces I think they're handsome. :D

I do believe they are right but also i think that for something to be done like this they would probably have to shut BD down for a while or get more equipment

_________________
You Will Never forget Me I am The Light and The Dark.
Image
IGN Fallen Angel, Mr. Leader, Vincent
Skype: fallen_angel0825
Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl