It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Town VS Mafia: The Game
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:01 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Not fair, super being. I am gonna get killed unnecessarily because of your call. :P

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:05 am 
Private
Private

The Mafia Killer Hit Again..It Must Stop...This Time The Victim Was Mustafa960 a Brave Town Guy...When Given the choice to stop lynching or die...He Chose Death over dishounour to town...(Avenge Him) 8-) (Nice Story This Time :)

Mustafa was:
Spoiler:
A Bard

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:07 am 
Private
Private

Day Time For 20 Hours Start Lynching And See The Old Messages To Look For Hints :)
_________________________________________________________Edit

Lynch You Lazy Asses

__________________________________________________________Edit
Seems everyone is waiting for another to make the first move

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:38 am 
Corporal
Corporal

I say again LYNCH ADS!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:47 am 
Private
Private

I'll Say it again Please State Some Solid reason/proof with your lynch

There's been plenty of mistakes done and points to be noted...You Can Use them to your advantage

Give Reason With Lynch

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:47 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

Well I have to say the mafia boss didn't kill you last night seems very strange doesn't it as if i was mafia he would surely had killed you to keep you quiet :roll:

therefore i believe that you are either the mafia boss trying to kill me in this day round to get you through another day round (which is why you didn't kill me last night as you are using me as the target) or the boss knows that you are a mafia and therefore wants to protect you by keeping me alive in order to get me lynched in the day round.

All in all i think that the mafia boss didn't kill me last night so i would die in this day round as everyone wants me dead (but Andy died instead) and he knows that so he is using me to get through another day round.

And I think that you are either the mafia boss or a mafia which the boss suspects of being in the mafia.

Lynch PQRST

Best alliance finished:1st

The Silent Spammer.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:11 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I'm sticking with Kitty. Because Cats are sneaky :?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:53 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Lol. Ads, you are a very smart Mafia Boss. ;) Trying to spilt up us united Townsmen.

1. (Let me rag on the Super-Duper being's mistake) He said earlier that you were very active and you were the most silent till you were called out. (Why, Mafia Boss Ads, WHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY, I ASK?)
2. I was the missing player till the end; so I can't have gotten a top Mafia role (like yours)
3. The reason Mustafa got killed by you is cuz of his early post, which confirmed him to be a townsman.
4. The reason why you killed Mustafa and not me is cuz you used your night powers to confirm my identity as a non-threatening one (obvious cuz I joined last). And it was obvious that Mustafa had a key role, threatening to you (reason: 1. His post early on, 2. He was confirmed by Bilal that he was quite active; so Bilal had already given him a key Townsman role)
5. The reason super being killed Andy (an inactive??) yesterday is because it is obvious that if majority ruled, you would have gotten killed and that would have ended the game.

Lol. Everybody lynch Ads please. After that we will kill SB, super being.

SB wanted reasons; hope this is enough! :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:59 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

ads126 wrote:
Well I have to say the mafia boss didn't kill you last night seems very strange doesn't it as if i was mafia he would surely had killed you to keep you quiet :roll:

therefore i believe that you are either the mafia boss trying to kill me in this day round to get you through another day round (which is why you didn't kill me last night as you are using me as the target) or the boss knows that you are a mafia and therefore wants to protect you by keeping me alive in order to get me lynched in the day round.

All in all i think that the mafia boss didn't kill me last night so i would die in this day round as everyone wants me dead (but Andy died instead) and he knows that so he is using me to get through another day round.

And I think that you are either the mafia boss or a mafia which the boss suspects of being in the mafia.

Lynch PQRST

All good but you fail to give a solid reason as to why you cannot be the Mafia Boss himself. Lol

But must say, nice attempt!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:38 pm 
Private
Private

pqrst wrote:
Lol. Ads, you are a very smart Mafia Boss. ;) Trying to spilt up us united Townsmen.

1. (Let me rag on the Super-Duper being's mistake) He said earlier that you were very active and you were the most silent till you were called out. (Why, Mafia Boss Ads, WHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY, I ASK?)
2. I was the missing player till the end; so I can't have gotten a top Mafia role (like yours)
3. The reason Mustafa got killed by you is cuz of his early post, which confirmed him to be a townsman.
4. The reason why you killed Mustafa and not me is cuz you used your night powers to confirm my identity as a non-threatening one (obvious cuz I joined last). And it was obvious that Mustafa had a key role, threatening to you (reason: 1. His post early on, 2. He was confirmed by Bilal that he was quite active; so Bilal had already given him a key Townsman role)
5. The reason super being killed Andy (an inactive??) yesterday is because it is obvious that if majority ruled, you would have gotten killed and that would have ended the game.

Lol. Everybody lynch Ads please. After that we will kill SB, super being.

SB wanted reasons; hope this is enough! :)

Lynch SB ....NO Never........ :evil: .Do you really think i'll suicide just because a stupid town wants to do so...After Ive been so Good That Im giving you a chance to free yourselves from Mafia :shock: ...And What If When Mafia Or Town Win's at end i just crush the Damn Town Between Mountains Or Bring A Storm so big that it upsides down the town...Huh. 8-) :twisted:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next