It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 

putting clans in super mech.
yes 80%  80%  [ 4 ]
No 20%  20%  [ 1 ]
Tweek 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 5
 Post subject: CLAN in SM
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:27 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

okay this idea is inspired from rupert post.. I am just presenting it as i see fit. Further correction is welcomed.
CLANS
This will be like group of peoples who can help each other to grow as a team or individuals. Each clan can have there clan chat where they can discuss differant tactics. Can have some mark on there mech to tell which clan it belongs. Main motive of clan is to help each other build and guiding newb. Each win by clan members can be shown in clan info.
clan war/tournament
This is just next step. In this clans will go against others. War can go for weeks or month were player from both side will fight . Clan with most wins at the end of this time/era with most win ,will be declared winner. When you will select other clan to fight computer will randomly arrange your battle with other player on base of avaliblty, power lvl.

JUST A GAMER

Post subject: Re: CLAN in SM
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:54 pm 
Major
Major

It is too likely that the elite few will simply rule over the newbs rather than invite them and teach them. Before you say I am completely wrong in this I will remind you the amount of "pros" that farm the low level newbs.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:03 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

viewtopic.php?f=409&t=25763
;) :p
honestly I'd say it would be like there a few political parties that fight for power... etc..

Check out RupertAngier's Wonderful Community Suggestions ;)
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=25755

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:19 pm 
Major
Major

RupertAngier wrote:
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=409&t=25763
;) :p
honestly I'd say it would be like there a few political parties that fight for power... etc..

Tell me what happens most of the time now when a new political party tries to enter the ring? ;)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:27 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

... Thats cause each "clan" can hold 100million + people... Honestly I think it would work like battle dawn sure there are top alliances but things usually workout etc..

Check out RupertAngier's Wonderful Community Suggestions ;)
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=25755

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:38 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

i never said every one has to join a clan. I never said we have to change anything in current game play. Just add clan system. And clan wars and clan tournament will be differant like single player option. if a player from any clan fight with any player without clan. Has not going to get any help from his clan. Each person will stand alone in ring. So how ruling comes in to play. Just when you win a fight. That win be counted in clan wins. Its like the house or school thing happens in martial arts tournaments.

JUST A GAMER

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:05 am 
Major
Major

RupertAngier wrote:
... Thats cause each "clan" can hold 100million + people... Honestly I think it would work like battle dawn sure there are top alliances but things usually workout etc..

I don't think so, even in bd we have different classes of players really and usually the top elite players stick with the other elite players. They form a close knit community and it is difficult for someone to enter into that. It also does affect the game however because they will share tips tricks and strategies which will make them keep their dominance over newer players. Just like bd again where top players secrets are closely guarded.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]