It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: Milan
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:20 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

trevor1601 wrote:
it takes a special kind of person playing with an alliance for 1000 ticks to say this

Quote:
[10:02:17 PM] Milan: Haven't decided yet Garry, my main focus is just to kill some ST ;)

it also takes a very weak person and socially out of touch person to do it when your alliance members are sitting on an enemy colony with all their squads on the other side of the map.

i am not raging here or at the least bit angry about this i have seen everything in my BD career. i have been with the alliance for 500 or so ticks and have seen that people help out milan when he asks for it in skype chat. and like many others have said the people who have playing with ST for the whole round certainly do not deserve to lose the round after helping milan get to where he is now.

so i really hope you get some help milanos i dont know your mental state or if there is anything in question there but these things tend to have payback in the next rounds you play. As nobody wants a backstabber in their alliance.

any alliances that think milanos was sticking up for you, he urged us to attack our allies. i can go through our skype chat and show that he was the one urging ST to go and attack SSG/FM/1st saying he wanted to kill all their units and get their crystals.

good luck

-Trevor

Thank you Trevor, any suggestions for the professional help I need?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:35 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Man you are just after your own personal record. Nothing else.

Jake, you dont need to remove the entire post. Modify those that you think are ruffle your little feathers:

This is why I stick with my team. From day one Milan you've been acting too damn special. Realize the fact that it is only a game, and not everyone can get active all the time and no life BD like you do. People have their lives, work to take care of. The fact that they get active for wars, itself show that they work as a team. The fact that you can stay on for 20 hours a day doesn't make you great in any way. It kinda makes you sad. Not enough attention in RL?

Now you didn't do this because people were inactive. You didn't do this, because people suspected that you would backstab. You did this to probably feel good about yourself about how much you own as a single player. You've been saying that for quite sometime but who would have thought. I mean if people suspected they weren't wrong now were they? I got info that you were planning to backstab, and then I saw you launch spams to all our other outposts with eta 8, that were not defended. I saw you active ingame but show offline on skype, so I brought it up.

I cant tell you how many bootlickers, attention seekers who sit in front of a computer pouting off about their greatness and jerkin off to BD that I have come across on this game. Therefore it does not surprise me that you are one of those idiots. You could have showed a little bit of honesty and loyalty and probably come across as a great player, but well you are what you are in the end - a no life, snot nosed, wet behind the ear idiot that thinks too much of himself. Get over yourself. You are no where close to any good player I know about. Infact you could be the worst kind. But whatever. I dont think that makes any difference to you. You are just honorless.

And WOW, this week has been a week of backstabs!! lmao. Now I know why I love my team lol.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:21 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

mfreak wrote:
Man you are just after your own personal record. Nothing else.

Jake, you dont need to remove the entire post. Modify those that you think are ruffle your little feathers:

This is why I stick with my team. From day one Milan you've been acting too damn special. Realize the fact that it is only a game, and not everyone can get active all the time and no life BD like you do. People have their lives, work to take care of. The fact that they get active for wars, itself show that they work as a team. The fact that you can stay on for 20 hours a day doesn't make you great in any way. It kinda makes you sad. Not enough attention in RL?

Now you didn't do this because people were inactive. You didn't do this, because people suspected that you would backstab. You did this to probably feel good about yourself about how much you own as a single player. You've been saying that for quite sometime but who would have thought. I mean if people suspected they weren't wrong now were they? I got info that you were planning to backstab, and then I saw you launch spams to all our other outposts with eta 8, that were not defended. I saw you active ingame but show offline on skype, so I brought it up.

I cant tell you how many bootlickers, attention seekers who sit in front of a computer pouting off about their greatness and jerkin off to BD that I have come across on this game. Therefore it does not surprise me that you are one of those idiots. You could have showed a little bit of honesty and loyalty and probably come across as a great player, but well you are what you are in the end - a no life, snot nosed, wet behind the ear idiot that thinks too much of himself. Get over yourself. You are no where close to any good player I know about. Infact you could be the worst kind. But whatever. I dont think that makes any difference to you. You are just honorless.

And WOW, this week has been a week of backstabs!! lmao. Now I know why I love my team lol.

Allen, I think you're the one that should realise it's just a game, especially considering your track record of spending hundreds of dollars on it. Also, I have never been on 20 hours per day, but I have been far more active than any of you. Don't try blaming it on me not having anything to do in real life, I go to uni and I spend time with my girlfriend everyday, something you cannot say. People getting active for wars is nice and all, but it sucks for the person that is doing the stuff between wars. And even in wars, you guys failed. Remember SoLS, how long it took up there?

As for me being a bootlicker, attention seeker whatever, I'm honest when I say I play this game to have fun. If it's no longer fun, I'll find a way to make it fun. I usually love playing with my teams, especially with the guys from Kong. They focus on mines, on defending and on OPs. They don't care for crystals, or for who gets the relics. In this alliance, I have seen people conquer whoring, getting into fights over crystals and being upset over relics. You can say I play for myself, but I think I was the one that did most for the team. In my opinion you all leeched for a long time, and I got sick of it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:23 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
Allen, I think you're the one that should realise it's just a game, especially considering your track record of spending hundreds of dollars on it. Also, I have never been on 20 hours per day, but I have been far more active than any of you. Don't try blaming it on me not having anything to do in real life, I go to uni and I spend time with my girlfriend everyday, something you cannot say. People getting active for wars is nice and all, but it sucks for the person that is doing the stuff between wars. And even in wars, you guys failed. Remember SoLS, how long it took up there?

As for me being a bootlicker, attention seeker whatever, I'm honest when I say I play this game to have fun. If it's no longer fun, I'll find a way to make it fun. I usually love playing with my teams, especially with the guys from Kong. They focus on mines, on defending and on OPs. They don't care for crystals, or for who gets the relics. In this alliance, I have seen people conquer whoring, getting into fights over crystals and being upset over relics. You can say I play for myself, but I think I was the one that did most for the team. In my opinion you all leeched for a long time, and I got sick of it

I spend a lot of money because I have it. I spend a lot of money because I have to work, I have to do my B School stuff and I dont have that much of time to get on BD except in wars. So I make up for my lack of activity by boosting. Good thing is on M1 I didn't spend a lot. So nothing major lost for me there. You say you do university stuff, and all that but YET you could be on 20 hours a day. I dont know how. Maybe your day has 48 hours lol.

Anyway its not about how active you can be. Everyone can only be as active as they can be, since the game always comes last after every other priority you have, and if the teams activity level or play style, or the team members personalities did not suit you, then you should have done one of two things:

1. Got your Kong team here and joined them.
2. Respectfully bowed out and joined any other team that suited your style. Even if others in the team had yelled for you to be conquered, I would have in that case convinced them to let you go freely and play your game.

That is the most decent thing to do. What you did has no honor, does not show any character. Whether it is a game, or something you do in RL, there has to be a measure of integrity and maturity in the way you approach a situation, be it for fun or not. The reasons you give for taking down an entire team with you are so silly. So what if you did most of the things in your team? So what if your team mates benefited from your game? Isn't that what team play is? Again if you cant accept it then you should have just quit ST or joined another team. Not ended the era for everyone by turning on your own team mates that trusted you. Well looks like that certainly doesn't matter to you. I for one can never betray someone that trusts me. But thats just me. Cant comment about people that are too immature. Heck if you had told the members that you wanted all the crystals to get to a very high score, am sure everyone would have helped.

Well whats done is done. I am sure you made ST the laughing stock of M1 when we deserved to win, maybe you wanted to. I thought you were a great player. But now I know otherwise. Like my buddy Robb has told me a zillion times, now I know why he doesnt care about "big ass gamers", and only trusts his "family". Thats what I am gonna do from now on, cuz I am at my strongest when I do that. The only thing I take away from this era is I met a few good people, that I can trust namely - Matt, Trevor (played before), Gene, Paul, Garry and Toot. They certainly didnt deserve your jackassery, but like I always believe, every dog has its day. Good luck with your future.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:52 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

come on u guys, don't let this little things ruining our mood.

the truth is Milanos leaving the team, and attack u guys. And watever u say, however u flame him, he will still be out of the team.

So instead of flaming let's calm down and have a nice chat.

My alliance was beaten badly and all my troops were killed, all my crystals and conquers were taken. But wat I said about it? I even laughed at it. I said "yay we're all gonna die" in alliance chat, changed my alliance name to KIA, and joked on the forum.

Betrayal is part of the game, it's annoying, yes, but we have to accept it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:14 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Aister most of the time you stop making sense when you talk like this. There is no flaming here. At first I was angry but then I looked back at stuff I realize I probably should have seen it coming. He himself has said many a time that he wanted to leave the alliance just to see how much he had. Etc. I got this skype convo where Jake was saying that Milan was feeding them intel. But as much as backstabbing is a part of the game, and we all accept it, backstabbing people is not right. Backstabbing an alliance is fine. They are both different. Backstabbing an alliance in order to gain upperhand in an era is fine. Backstabbing a persons trust and ruining the fun for everyone else, is not. Thats what we are talkin about here and this is not flaming.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:26 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

this is why people should listen to me more. :P
This was a log of something I sent to a member of ST.

Hal 10/30/11 10:41 PM
i'm going off to bed. here's a convo from someone
10/30/11 10:44 PM
THATDUDE 10:40 PM
rofl
10:40 PM
ST is screwed
Milanos (there rank one player with 600 power)
is feeding us intel

Liam wrote:
Rise my minions, VOTE FERR3T #1 FOR HEAD MOD!!

Simmen wrote:
How are you not a admin Hal?..

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:29 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

so wat is it that our Mod deleted?

that's why I don't trust any one mfreak. "I'd rather betray the world than having the world betray me"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:32 am 
Major
Major

*sigh* so much battledrama this week.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:34 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

We should have some kind of era logs, don't u think?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next