It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 4:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Declaration of war, From V to TRAJ.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:26 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

youssefkh wrote:
@V/DTOD/DARK*and subs* respect guys not many people can have such a great advantage and keeps on getting rekd takes skill to be this noob gotta admit but there is even noober these dudes with u guys who keep saying i am not playing while joining going for win alliances with wars quite near
Such noobs much wow #Respect

Why dont you show your face when actually im playing serious? :) saying BIG words are not enough. Come back in may/june then ill show you how team era is played youssefkh. :)

Everyone knows i came here to watch only not to play at all because of my activity. :) Members made me to actually put some effort in this era who really didnt put an effort later except NOMAD and 86. :) Your alliance is super active and are playing against an alliance who isn't really active nor experienced players except few. :)

So grow up. You guys couldnt defeat an alliance who just came to watch and needed help of other alliances. Look at yourself first before speaking to others you are just making yourself looking like a joke.

May/June if you guys have any guts then come and show me in these two months. :)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:50 pm 
Captain
Captain

Summer Holidays Hero? :twisted:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:20 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Let's be honest hero You had equal power to us, V was about 200 power down and for about 500 ticks we held SA and pushed you out of England and europe.

Before LOTR even attacked, we had started to take Africa. LOTR just speeds up the process of your end. DTOD isnt bad they were just inactive.

V was active but just horribly Bad. How can you not get into SA when we only had 4 people down there defending it......You guys sent one person to one outpost, another to a different one with seperate eta's so we could kill one guy then go to the next without even losing the outpost.

V was a trash alliance, and DTOD was inactive but certaintly playing for the win in the beginning, and do not say you were hero. You said you had gotten like 3 hours of sleep for three days in a row. That means you are trying and playing serious.

T is a great alliance founded by a great person and great friend.

Good luck to all in your other worlds.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:53 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Hero, lighten up a little the era was fun, but you have no excuse, using "JW" but playing for rank 1, you clearly said even though you are watching you will get friends to help you and you will win. Even though you were "JW" ive never seen you this active lol. Anyway when you say Traj struggled, ofc they would its was12 players vs 9 alliances, no matter how powerful and active a team of 12 are they will struggle against 9 pest teams 2 with around equal power as them. I think we have to give it to T alliance they did great this era and do deserve the win.

DOTD have acted butthurt so far, V have congratulated T for the hard work, and i expected DOTD to be the mature ones as we have friends there.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:11 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

So V members.. How are you guys? :)
How's it being to be killed by a 10th ranked sub alliance?

RoFL xD

-George

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:13 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

100003765070161 wrote:
So V members.. How are you guys? :)
How's it being to be killed by a 10th ranked sub alliance?

RoFL xD

-George

To be fair, that rank 10 alliance has done more than anyone below LOTR...

PM me if you wanna have some fun :D

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:08 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

minpk wrote:

To be fair, that rank 10 alliance has done more than anyone below LOTR...

Indeed, it was none of our intentions as we were only assigned to achieve minor things but since we realized it would be good if we added the icing on the cake so... 8-)

:lol: Hahaha!

-George

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:18 pm 
Private
Private

Not getting into South America while were fighting on 2 fronts was extremely poor. With that many subs in AA there was no good reason not to be able to break through. Poor play all round there.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:21 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

trajic1 wrote:
Hero, lighten up a little the era was fun, but you have no excuse, using "JW" but playing for rank 1, you clearly said even though you are watching you will get friends to help you and you will win. Even though you were "JW" ive never seen you this active lol. Anyway when you say Traj struggled, ofc they would its was12 players vs 9 alliances, no matter how powerful and active a team of 12 are they will struggle against 9 pest teams 2 with around equal power as them. I think we have to give it to T alliance they did great this era and do deserve the win.

DOTD have acted butthurt so far, V have congratulated T for the hard work, and i expected DOTD to be the mature ones as we have friends there.

Ahh right Trajic why dont you go ahead and ask your own members i was serious or no. :) They know since the start i wasnt, go ahead and ask V i was ready to give them the win even. go ahead and ask LOTR. i even told 4R we are "JW" go ahead and ask him. stop speaking before knowing the facts. YES but later i got serious and i was the only one putting EFFORT except NOMAD and Andy. You expect 3 people to handle 8 T members, 4 including you and your members? REALLY?

And ROB knows i appreciated their hardwork and activity. so Shushh. :) and the word butthurt suits you better so stop using it for me. :D

And 9 alliances? HAHAHA you make me go lmfao trajic. Now only speak when you know the real FACTS like i said stop making yourselves looking like a joker. :)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:28 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

You sound a bit hurt by the dear truth hero. i dont need to ask anyone anything because you are the one who told me you will win e3 lol.

Go ahead and deny it bud. Also fair enough if you have congratulated Rob, out here you give it the tough talk and get very defensive where there is no need for it. I have showed no hostility to you, so please dont give me the classic POB "HAHAHAHAHA" its really annoying.

Youre a friend, im not trying to be hostile towards you :) just no more lies pls you aimed to win at one point.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next