It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Tokens: Please credit my account
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:45 pm 
Private
Private

After updates that have taken away damage generated from drainer attacks, all upgrades of that damage I previously paid for with about 768 tokens has vanished.
Because these drainers are Legendary items, I have already done the process of aquiring them. It is not possible to to fuse them with other items that can be enhanced without losing all of the Tokens I used to aquire the drainers themselves through Item Boxes.
Please credit my account for 768 Tokens(48 Tokens*16 drainers). I purchased upgrades at 6 tokens a piece for a total upgrade of 4980 on sixteen enhanced drainers before the new changes.
Basically 8*6=(8*600) tokens for (4800) upgrade plus the first 150 on the weapons for a total upgrade of 4950 each weapon minus the first 150 on each weapon.
Thank You for your help on this.
-BuckyJoe-
PS. If there are plans to change the system back to drainers with damage after the new testing phase, Please let me know and provide me with a timeframe for this solution, or the decision to reapplying damage to the drainers.

Last edited by BuckyJoe on Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Tokens: Please credit my account
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:56 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Supermechs is not and won't be a game where everything is set in stone.
Changes will always happen, with and without announcements about it.

As for the drainers, we had a lot complaints that they were overpowered and hurt the normal gameplay, thats why we changed them.

I am sorry, but we can't refund tokens for this.

Post subject: Re: Tokens: Please credit my account
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:16 pm 
Private
Private

I understand basic mechanics, procedures and protocols of online gaming.

I dont wish appearing to promote confining this sites ability to adjust its gaming populations healthy experience.

My appeal is in recognition of basic civilized trade law, -If you pay for something, it should work as stated-.
As you can probably see, I have had no problem with spending money on this site.
My gameplay has adjusted based on the rules that have been set forth, (prechanges, more changes, and post changes).
I realize that concerns of particular items involved in this game have peaked the focus of some who care to adjust their gameplay less.
Drainers and Kits are some of the items that have received drastic swings in their potential usage, (which by the way is fine with me as a player).
My request is not a claim for all the tokens spent to obtain the drainers, (this would be complex and might even be an unreasonable argument).
My request is for the tokens used to upgrade the drainers damage, which no longer have damage at all.
In this case, the site made no adjustment at all, just a complete deletion of damage that these tokens were used to pay for.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]