It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please read the stickied topic marked "Please read before posting"~

Please only post here if you need technical help with BattleDawn, or if you have information that can help someone.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Question about banning
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:57 am 
Private
Private

Hello,

I've gone by only 2 nicknames through my off and on BD "career", "Say" and "Sayyid". I was banned yesterday (maybe the day before) for having spam accounts. And I'm currently in a discussion with Admin Joe (E2) to try and prove my innocence. I was in the middle of attacking Navy to prevent yet another boring and quick era but my decision to do so was seen as too suspicious to be on the up and up.

So my questtions was if there was anyway to prove my innocence? If its possible to do an IP check with the account im accused of being a multi-of. Or if not if it is possible to look at my message inbox history (i give full permission if permission is needed) so that it can make better sense as to why I took the actions that I did.

I enjoy playing BD but I stop for long stretches due to the strangle hold that some alliances have on certain worlds, and I love throwing a wrench into the plans of powerful alliances like that. So please give me a chance to redeem myself of being labelled a cheater (which will make it hard to find an honest alliance) and allow me to relogin to my current account or to create another without running in contrast with the rules of the game.

Thank you

Post subject: Re: Question about banning
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:14 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

We do not discuss ban appeals on the forums. You will have to talk with the admin's directly for this matter. If you wish for more information outside of this, you can feel free to msg me.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]