It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Rule #1 - Be respectful at all times.

Rule #2 - Obey rule #1

Rule #3 - No nudity, excessive foul language or lewd sexual discussions. Common sense rules apply.

Rule #4 - Obey any reasonable request of an administrator or moderator.

Rule #5 - Have fun! =)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: No spam but how to connect?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:10 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

oh well, its getting late and I want to post 2 things which are totally not related to each other, so I simply sum it up here and sort them out later :D

1. is a suggestion that I made to one of the top alliance leaders some time ago:
How about we get back to 12/14 members/team on all servers?
The only issue is, that I'd like you to adopt 2 newbies...
So your 10 members roster + 2/4 additional, promising newbies that you hook up, teach and help?
We all know how difficult it is to become part of the "inner - circle" so why not giving some newbs a chance?
I can imagine that some of you will build a team of 14/12 pros, but if you do, I would like that the community stand up and yell about this dishonoring of agreements directly :P

2. and probably not that important: If you got a twitter account, please follow https://twitter.com/tacticsoft
I just created it and I'd like to keep you up to date on everything belonging to battledawn+battledawngalaxy+ supermechs. You know, we as Tacticsoft would like to keep all games growing for a very long time and each of them is somehow connected to the other, so follow us, and show us your support please! :)

Thank you!

Post subject: Re: No spam but how to connect?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:27 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ilona wrote:
oh well, its getting late and I want to post 2 things which are totally not related to each other, so I simply sum it up here and sort them out later :D

1. is a suggestion that I made to one of the top alliance leaders some time ago:
How about we get back to 12/14 members/team on all servers?
The only issue is, that I'd like you to adopt 2 newbies...
So your 10 members roster + 2/4 additional, promising newbies that you hook up, teach and help?
We all know how difficult it is to become part of the "inner - circle" so why not giving some newbs a chance?
I can imagine that some of you will build a team of 14/12 pros, but if you do, I would like that the community stand up and yell about this dishonoring of agreements directly :P

2. and probably not that important: If you got a twitter account, please follow https://twitter.com/tacticsoft
I just created it and I'd like to keep you up to date on everything belonging to battledawn+battledawngalaxy+ supermechs. You know, we as Tacticsoft would like to keep all games growing for a very long time and each of them is somehow connected to the other, so follow us, and show us your support please! :)

Thank you!

1:. Good idea, i'll join in on that should I play again, ill also force my currently playing friends to honor it if you do it.

2:. Followed, you better follow back or itl be rude!

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:58 pm 
Captain
Captain

I had same kind of thought in my mind but didnt put thinking community will yell at me but now since community manager is with me then np :D

Here i would like to make a tweak , instead of a complete newb we should look for half newb joining the alliance we should look for players who have exp of 2-3 yrs and still they couldnt make a way into circle of good players , this will reduce the burden on team and also he should match the activity requirements.

Here we should get some terminologies right
newb- complete newb doesnt even know what a nuke is nor he knows how does a sly work , in short who doesnt have any BASIC KNOWLEDGE
Half Newb - the player playing from 2-3 yrs and knows all the basics just needs to get some adv tactics which he will only learn when he plays with top alliances

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:25 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hitmo wrote:
I had same kind of thought in my mind but didnt put thinking community will yell at me but now since community manager is with me then np :D

Here i would like to make a tweak , instead of a complete newb we should look for half newb joining the alliance we should look for players who have exp of 2-3 yrs and still they couldnt make a way into circle of good players , this will reduce the burden on team and also he should match the activity requirements.

Here we should get some terminologies right
newb- complete newb doesnt even know what a nuke is nor he knows how does a sly work , in short who doesnt have any BASIC KNOWLEDGE
Half Newb - the player playing from 2-3 yrs and knows all the basics just needs to get some adv tactics which he will only learn when he plays with top alliances

Sorry Hitmo, I don't think you'd fit into my team.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:22 pm 
Captain
Captain

Sure. Been trying to do this most rounds I play. If not newbs at least players I have yet to play with through the years.

8+ years of Battledawn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:35 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

gaurav1 wrote:
Sure. Been trying to do this most rounds I play. If not newbs at least players I have yet to play with through the years.

plus we all do it by playing with you! <3 :lol:

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:39 am 
Private
Private

Firstly I love the idea! I was introduced this way LONG ago.

Secondly I agree with Alex, you better follow back!!

Alex, I'd like to adopt you to my pro team, we really need a Newb so you'd fit it perfectly ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:40 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Blitzwarz wrote:
Alex, I'd like to adopt you to my pro team, we really need a Newb so you'd fit it perfectly ;)

Sure - i'll mentor you and your newbs.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:01 am 
Captain
Captain

Alex ur a good joker , btw ilona plz add voting here

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:22 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hitmo wrote:
Alex ur a good joker , btw ilona plz add voting here

I don't think we need voting, we need to see how many leaders are willing. :)

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next