It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Rule #1 - Be respectful at all times.

Rule #2 - Obey rule #1

Rule #3 - No nudity, excessive foul language or lewd sexual discussions. Common sense rules apply.

Rule #4 - Obey any reasonable request of an administrator or moderator.

Rule #5 - Have fun! =)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Supermechs is 10 Trillion times better than Battle dawn
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 8:25 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Battle Dawn requires skill and activity to win. Supermechs sucks, I don't see why anyone would play such a boring game.

Completely retired now.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:12 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

massgenocide wrote:
Battle Dawn requires skill and activity to win. Supermechs sucks, I don't see why anyone would play such a boring game.

Skill? You can teach the entire game to a 9 year old with a few days of patience. No skill in it except persistance and dedication. Leaders do some psychological stuff, but really, even Risk is more advanced.

Activity isn't a plus in my book. Its why most of the best folks left. The moment they had something else to do. Playing BD competively is unhealthy in many ways, doing so means you either don't have anything in your life, or a VERY bad addiction.

If you don't think BD can be harmful physically, go google what sleep depriviation and nightly wake ups do to your heart and so on.

Supermechs allows you to play in your own time, it is simple to learn and interesting to master. It offers more, deeper, meaningful choice then BD does and above all, it's addictive and tempting to share. Its a much more modern and interesting game design for this day and age. Its here to stay.

Supermechs IS a strategy game.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:48 am 
Major
Major

GigaLava wrote:
Why is Supermechs 10 Trillion times better than Battle dawn? I never play Battle dawn because Supermechs is Tactisofts real winning game - Post your opinions below please
Edit- I dont play Battle dawn because Ive seen videos and pics its not anywhere near as epic as Supermechs
Why waste my time on Battle dawn when I could be having a great time on Supermechs?

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:56 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

GigaLava wrote:
Why is Supermechs 10 Trillion times better than Battle dawn? I never play Battle dawn because Supermechs is Tactisofts real winning game - Post your opinions below please
Edit- I dont play Battle dawn because Ive seen videos and pics its not anywhere near as epic as Supermechs
Why waste my time on Battle dawn when I could be having a great time on Supermechs?

I fart in your general direction.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Alexanderkitty wrote:
massgenocide wrote:

Skill? You can teach the entire game to a 9 year old with a few days of patience. No skill in it except persistance and dedication. Leaders do some psychological stuff, but really, even Risk is more advanced.

Activity isn't a plus in my book. Its why most of the best folks left. The moment they had something else to do. Playing BD competively is unhealthy in many ways, doing so means you either don't have anything in your life, or a VERY bad addiction.

If you don't think BD can be harmful physically, go google what sleep depriviation and nightly wake ups do to your heart and so on.

Supermechs allows you to play in your own time, it is simple to learn and interesting to master. It offers more, deeper, meaningful choice then BD does and above all, it's addictive and tempting to share. Its a much more modern and interesting game design for this day and age. Its here to stay.

Supermechs IS a strategy game.

Agreed

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:45 am 
Private
Private

No Way

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2