It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

No vulgar, or inappropriate material.

Always respect others, especially moderators or administrators!

No advertisements.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 466 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next
 Post subject: Re: SM Staff/Players Real Life Pics (Andy's in a Maid Costume!)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:47 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

Put in a picture from SSundee :!:

:lol:

;)

Have fun with the girls and boys from SSundee, its just a matter of time until they detect the Forum :!:

;)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:37 pm 
Major
Major

if any justice is left in the universe, they wont.

last thing this forum needs is to be flooded with minecraft autists, it'd be the final blow to beat the bugger dead.

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:51 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

It will happen for sure ...

SSundee made a 2nd 17 minutes video, and its more successfull that his minecraft ones ...

it will :!:

from 8000 subs to 50,000 in 2 days

from 1500 players to 7500 players ...

... and that is just the START of it
:!:

:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:22 pm 
Major
Major

well, there is no god as they say.

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:04 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

slightly off topic folks ^^; (so of course, i'm going to add to the off topicness!)

But in terms of getting rid of the lower levels, that simply won't happen. A learning curve is always needed. While some thrive on trial by fire, most do not like it. However, altering the lower levels/beginning to be more helpful/useful to newer players is a different matter. If you believe that you do know of a better method/way always feel free to post it in the suggestions.

As for 'picking' your mythicals... how angry would half the community be after suffering for years on end to get their's if the new players got to simply pick it first go :lol:

In terms of new players coming here to the forums, I hope they do ^^
I'd love to get some fresh blood here to bully show around :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:32 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

malicewolf wrote:
slightly off topic folks ^^; (so of course, i'm going to add to the off topicness!)

But in terms of getting rid of the lower levels, that simply won't happen. A learning curve is always needed. While some thrive on trial by fire, most do not like it. However, altering the lower levels/beginning to be more helpful/useful to newer players is a different matter. If you believe that you do know of a better method/way always feel free to post it in the suggestions.

As for 'picking' your mythicals... how angry would half the community be after suffering for years on end to get their's if the new players got to simply pick it first go :lol:

In terms of new players coming here to the forums, I hope they do ^^
I'd love to get some fresh blood here to bully show around :roll:

You can alleviate this idea's problems by limited what mythical they can pick.

For example, the first guaranteed mythical item can be either a Ultraspade or Lavascope.

2nd can be Needle blaster mk 2, Sparks, or meltdown.

Periodically give them rewards for Module. You can set what items new players receive, reserving new content for people who support the game with tokens and clan rewards.

Personally I think more mythical items should be available. The game quickly gets boring when you don't have the parts to play around with.

Get 3 Bronze Medals 2/3
Reach 20 Million Total EXP

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:54 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

ticklemericky wrote:
You can alleviate this idea's problems by limited what mythical they can pick.

For example, the first guaranteed mythical item can be either a Ultraspade or Lavascope.

2nd can be Needle blaster mk 2, Sparks, or meltdown.

Periodically give them rewards for Module. You can set what items new players receive, reserving new content for people who support the game with tokens and clan rewards.

Personally I think more mythical items should be available. The game quickly gets boring when you don't have the parts to play around with.

._. why don't ya'll post these kind of suggestions in the suggestions section xD
These are good ideas. I know many have reservations towards the suggestions section, but it's always good to have discussions bouncing back and forth between experienced players. The staff does pay attention to topics. I like the idea of having to choose 1 of multiple options (if that is what you meant in the first place mr12, apologies, misunderstood)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:15 pm 
Major
Major

malicewolf wrote:

if they are already dedicated players you dont need to worry about them, they're here to stay, its the new players you need to win over.

but I dont agree with removing the levels. when I first started playing I got a sense of acheivment from making my way up the levels and getting the acheivments, and even with out the levels the players will still be new to the game and have no idea what they're doing for like the first few months anyways and impatient players will (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) off either way and play cod or some (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..). levels give new players a reason to keep going, there's a reason most games of this genre employ a level system.

coming from battledawn where they litteraly felt the need to create a society of mentors to keep new people playing their game I wouldnt worry too much about super mechs being too hard for new players to pick up, its kind of super easy in comparison. not to mention the growing number of tutorials available on the youtube channel and all the free (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) they get on the campaign.

dont worry about 7000 minecraft kids getting bored and leaving, good ridence I say. so long and thanks for all the ad revenue.

free tokens!

-Baz

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 466 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next