It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Super Mechs Extended Map Game
Yes(thanks) 100%  100%  [ 7 ]
Tweak(how) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No(why) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 7
 Post subject: Re: Super Mechs Grandeur Game
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:29 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

It wouldn't be exactly like battle dawn... It sort of would be but you would finish this game in one sitting it would probably take a while to finish... Youd face one opponent (maybe sm alliance battle) ya got a free day and you want to play some super mechs you can play this game.. While playing normal super mechs listen to music etc.. it wouldn't be long term like battle dawn which is in a way a good thing.. So you wouldn't have to lose your life

Check out RupertAngier's Wonderful Community Suggestions ;)
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=25755

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:54 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Thanks:) this is kind of a vision of super mechs in a few years.. No rush or priority yet..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:06 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

/hands SideOne an asprin :D

I guess that is the important question right now is...

What is the goal of SM? Is it to become a quick, fun, easy flash game? if it is, then mission accomplished!

Are the Devs looking to evolve into a campaign type community? We need a mission statement of sorts. What are the devs looking to do right now. That way we can focus ideas on content they are able to work on...

Right now, only having been a member here for a few days, I see this game as having been thought out to be more of an arena/challenge battle format...

I would also love to see a bigger battle area. One with a "y" component to go along with the linear "x" component we have now. Maybe an 11 by 11 grid on a slant, or maybe an overhead view...

I myself would love to see this develop into a full fledged campaign, universe conquering community. But something tells me, that will be far off in the future and may have not been an initial thought from a development standpoint...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:31 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Well if you like the idea vote yes.. So that way they can consider considering it;)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:41 pm 
Major
Major

Paingawd wrote:
/hands SideOne an asprin :D

I guess that is the important question right now is...

What is the goal of SM? Is it to become a quick, fun, easy flash game? if it is, then mission accomplished!

Are the Devs looking to evolve into a campaign type community? We need a mission statement of sorts. What are the devs looking to do right now. That way we can focus ideas on content they are able to work on...

Right now, only having been a member here for a few days, I see this game as having been thought out to be more of an arena/challenge battle format...

I would also love to see a bigger battle area. One with a "y" component to go along with the linear "x" component we have now. Maybe an 11 by 11 grid on a slant, or maybe an overhead view...

I myself would love to see this develop into a full fledged campaign, universe conquering community. But something tells me, that will be far off in the future and may have not been an initial thought from a development standpoint...

Merged your posts and deleted the redundancies, in the future please simply edit your previous post to include what you wish to add rather than double post. Thanks for your cooperation. ;)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2