It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are in need of help, or have information that can potentially aid someone in need of help.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Where are our clan rewards?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:15 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

It has been two days. This problem is still not fixed. We still want our medals and rewards. All 72 of us.

Ayyyyyyy

++ Obtain a solo medal (x2)
++ Obtain a year's worth of clan medals
-- Get roccotano4 to remove that nonsense about me in his signature

You found an Easter Egg!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:39 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Day #47
I woke up a few days ago in a large white hospitalish looking room. It seems I've been in a coma for the past two months. I'm being held like a prisoner almost. I don't know who saved me. I don't know where Liran, Alexander or Fluffball are. They gave me back my book of journal entries today. I don't know who these players are. Much has changed while I was asleep. Bestof has been revived as a cyborg. She currently leads the coalition forces consisting of the surviving top clan players and spenders. Fluxeon and isis seem to have disappeared. Or they're in hiding. No one here will tell me anything. I stay tuned every hour for the broadcasts. Someone wants to see me now.
Day #48
It seems I was rescued by the developers. Hli and some other players helped to break me out of there. I still dont know what they wanted from me. Massive wealth disproportion and poverty (in tokens) is rampant on the server. Many players have left or moved to BattleDawn, in hopes of finding refuge. There is a bounty of 10,000$ for Fluxeon, paid in tokens of course. A grand total of 87,000,000 tokens. Enough to live out your days in exquisite luxury in Super Mechs. But the game has been completely dismantled now. No use in playing. I remember how it all started, the day we didn't get our clan rewards. Oh it seems I've been directly hit by an ultra-nova. Ttyl.

Add access to low level items
Remove pads
Balance mythicals
Etc

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:42 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

LovelyDeath wrote:
Day #47
I woke up a few days ago in a large white hospitalish looking room. It seems I've been in a coma for the past two months. I'm being held like a prisoner almost. I don't know who saved me. I don't know where Liran, Alexander or Fluffball are. They gave me back my book of journal entries today. I don't know who these players are. Much has changed while I was asleep. Bestof has been revived as a cyborg. She currently leads the coalition forces consisting of the surviving top clan players and spenders. Fluxeon and isis seem to have disappeared. Or they're in hiding. No one here will tell me anything. I stay tuned every hour for the broadcasts. Someone wants to see me now.
Day #48
It seems I was rescued by the developers. Hli and some other players helped to break me out of there. I still dont know what they wanted from me. Massive wealth disproportion and poverty (in tokens) is rampant on the server. Many players have left or moved to BattleDawn, in hopes of finding refuge. There is a bounty of 10,000$ for Fluxeon, paid in tokens of course. A grand total of 87,000,000 tokens. Enough to live out your days in exquisite luxury in Super Mechs. But the game has been completely dismantled now. No use in playing. I remember how it all started, the day we didn't get our clan rewards. Oh it seems I've been directly hit by an ultra-nova. Ttyl.

Looks like you're going after the storytelling award too.

A lot of competition nowadays!

You found an Easter Egg!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:35 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Day #49
Fluxeon has been confirmed killed. Something about making snooty sarcastic remarks or something.

Remove pads
Balance mythicals
Etc

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:11 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

32Gaming wrote:
Your story telling skills suck.

I'm just typing non sense, not trying to tell an actual story. lol
The ubiquitous cliches didnt make it obvious? ;)

Anyway that's just my way of bumping the thread. I dont think we're gonna get that 30,000 power.

Remove pads
Balance mythicals
Etc

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:05 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

At the very least I want this addressed.

STOP sweeping mistakes under the rug and pretending it never happened. (This has been a habit for this game's developers as far as I recall)

Would appreciate a response from one of the developers (or Alex).

You found an Easter Egg!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:06 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

Is it written in the TCPP that Top 3 clans are promised to get a reward every week :?:

Just a question
:!:

:shock:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next