It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Ego Contest Round 2- Elric VS. Zudamar
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:35 am 
Major
Major

You both have 5 posts to prove that your ego is bigger than the other in the most creative and original way!

IF your opponent fails to post in 24 hours it is an automatic disqualification! You will have 2 days for this match. Once 2 days is up, it doesn't matter if you haven't posted 5 times, the round is over. This is mainly so we can move things along and finish the whole tournament ;)

If you are not the competitors in this round please do not post on here rather post HERE it will be opened as a discussion thread for everyone about every match :)

Good Luck!

ELRIC VS ZUDAMAR

KGO!

Post subject: Re: Ego Contest Round 2- Elric VS. Zudamar
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:46 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I will not bother you, or bore you with the ramifications of your mistake, the mistake of standing there before me tonight. In a perilous effort, nay merely a naive one: To be so under-swept, if not seemingly desperate - pushed out, under, or even beneath the travesty you wish to call your ego.

But call it what you will , call it what you'd like - but only heart and soul, will win this fight ;)

MORE BD Comics on Facebook

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:09 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

A pleasant speech, perhaps after your time served under me you could consider using it in a novel.
Now in the mean time I expect my shoes shined and my suit and tux dry-cleaned noon tomorrow.
Do not neglect the duties I have imposed upon you Elric, or the consequences will be dire indeed.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:08 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

You cannot begin to fathom the limitless depth of the egotistical waters you have dared to submerge yourself into - be I a servant? A Lacky? So be it, many "greats" started small, with up being the only direction to climb - hold on tight my friend your in for a ride.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:03 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Yes my ride into even higher states of being, of which the likes of you cannot possibly imagine will be splendid to say the least.
For you however there is the shame of knowing that you are one of the 99% of individuals who are born insignificant, who live their finite lives insignificantly and pass on into oblivion to be forever forgotten amist the endless flow of time. (well endless for aslong as I choose to let it remain that way, that is)
Now I am being generous today, so if you want to have your image remembered I can arrange to have a picture of you inserted into all dictionaries next to the word "frail"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:29 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Nice and all but you posted 25 hours after the last post, you should be automatically disqualified. Next round please.

My post : Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:08 pm
your post : Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:03 pm

----see below and above----
Goldenpaw: "IF your opponent fails to post in 24 hours it is an automatic disqualification!"
-------------------------------
Update:
It would seem that rules do not apply to you.

Frail although we may be called, the lower 99% - it is far from being inferior. To be imperfect is to be unique; and upon those differences is in the sense of what makes us perfect just the way we are. Life, will, ambition, all things unreachable, without so called individuality - an identity - so to speak of yourself - words, thoughts, ideas, yet to form into the rivers within our mind that feeds into our souls. So be it, that the so called upper 1% of life wish to look down upon me. For all greats were once outcasts; all geniuses once considered fools, - on common grounds of pure ignorance. It is I who will prevail by looking inward, not out. So bask in it- For ignorance is bliss.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:49 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Afraid are you? Trying to use rules against me so that you don't need to fight me yourself? Pittiful
Well warning: incoming disapointment:

Quote:
got school then work
if I can I will post between (3:00pm) if I can't my post will be between 9:00 and 10:00pm
(current time is 8:00am)

goldenpaw wrote:
mkay thats fine ;)
You've got time since the they have an extra round you dont have to play :lol: you guys can probably have an additional day :)

I had matters more pressing then posting in a contest against the lies of you that needed to be attended to, aware of the possible reaching the 24hour mark I sent a quick message to goldenpaw who obviously agreeded to allow me to post whenever it pleased me to do so

furthermore

goldenpaw wrote:
By allowing you to allow me to redeem myself since you seem to be controlling everything

viewed: http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=394&t=15838&start=20

So even if I didnt post, I do controll everything that I choose to controll and I would not allow myself to be disqualified.
No elric you would have to beat me the old fashioned way, a feet that is obviously impossible for you, else you would not have attempted to disqualify me

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:59 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Zudamar wrote:
Afraid are you? Trying to use rules against me so that you don't need to fight me yourself? Pittiful
Well warning: incoming disapointment:

Quote:
got school then work
if I can I will post between (3:00pm) if I can't my post will be between 9:00 and 10:00pm
(current time is 8:00am)

goldenpaw wrote:
mkay thats fine ;)
You've got time since the they have an extra round you dont have to play :lol: you guys can probably have an additional day :)

I had matters more pressing then posting in a contest against the lies of you that needed to be attended to, aware of the possible reaching the 24hour mark I sent a quick message to goldenpaw who obviously agreeded to allow me to post whenever it pleased me to do so

furthermore

goldenpaw wrote:
By allowing you to allow me to redeem myself since you seem to be controlling everything

viewed: http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=394&t=15838&start=20

So even if I didnt post, I do control everything that I choose to controll and I would not allow myself to be disqualified.
No elric you would have to beat me the old fashioned way, a feet that is obviously impossible for you, else you would not have attempted to disqualify me

Lol actually, golden even asked me if I would like him to disqualify you, since it was unfair that you weren't. I said no thanks, as I felt I could win either way ;)

Spoiler:
[2:36 AM] Goldenpaw Leo: but i hadn't so do you want me to disqualify him
[2:41:51 AM] Elric: It would be right, but after his few posts, i'm confident i'll win either way.

Had Golden informed the other competitor before hand it would have been fine. But he did not. Now people can merely cry foul in future matches, saying "we'll Zud got an extension, why not me!" We all have lives too Zud, don't forget that either.

Now as I was saying -

What grace you've been granted, oh how the joy it brings - for you now have the benefit, NAY the privilege to be apart of; and to even lend a hand in your own defeat. Every word I speak allows me to rise and flow, like magma over the land: but on the contrary, words that spew from your mouth do not - you write your own will, your own euligy, to the point where others cannot stand it. It is not ego you have expressed but merely confusion.

But Do not fright my child, for I will show you the light.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:54 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Ah you you noticed an important detail. Misconceived what you witnessed but no matter, perhaps you do have what is required to accomplish something half-decent in your short lifespan. It was inperative that I had arranged for my pawn goldenpaw to contact you for the very reason which you started. Manipulation two individuals requires less effort then manipulating angered spammers, and although both are very manageable there is no reason to cause myself extra work without just cause.
After all
goldenpaw wrote:
mkay thats fine ;)

Did you honestly believe that I would have allowed goldenpaw to disqualify me from my own designs? That is where your error lies, an inability to observe the grand scheme of things, a common inperfection for you mortals.
Nay I peon unwittingly did what I bade him to do, a perfect manipulation.

As for privlages. HA! my sole privlage is that I can will anything into existance,, although it proves as much of a privilage as a curse (you have no conception on how borning things become when you live to the age I have reached, hence me designing into the tinies details, these posts, done by individuals, on this site, on the internet, etc... It passes time)

No my minion, the only privelege here is that when designing you I spent time designing a life that would last well beyond these forums, rather then the alternative of you just "dieing" after I decided to end our contact. For that you are very much welcome.

You see Elric, there is no free will, only my will (i.e. this is why it was so easy to manipulate goldenpaw, explaining this cause I designed you to miss that fact)

And finnally the magma when it flows over the land is lava, and it hardens it "ends" and enters a new stage rock, just as eventually your life will end and you will be recycled into the earth. Do not fret however for it is a pleasent process.

However I am armed with the double edged sword that is an infinite life, I shall forever exist like time itself, and enjoy the benifits and cope with the detriments of my higher state of being

If you were a wise man you would utilize your final post in an attempt to gain a better understanding of your surrondings. It will be your only oppertunity

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:40 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

To be born into delusion must be a gift, and a dream of a realm I dare not step into. Ah to be filled with such things as the grace of ignorance, its must be a joy. To be naive, and arrogant beyond one's wildest dreams. But do not mistaken such things for perfection, as all things are imperfect. To be perfect is to cease to exist - even for the state of all things, being an accumulation of all life, something for us to derive from- would only be seemingly perfect, as the small parts that make up the whole are not so. You call, me small, inferior, even to the point to my creation, as if to woe me into existence - but I find such matters sad, and therefor disappointing. If you are the almighty, supreme being of existence, then dare I say - you've missed a spot sir? Here, there, everywhere, rather it is not ego that you have the right to express, but false pride. Mistakes are nothing to be proud of, in this twisted experience you wish to call a fate-filled life. Remorse, if not something to be ashamed of, is the better term. But do not worry my friend, for I merely look beyond the materialistic mind set you have laid before us. For all is one, and one is all.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next