It is currently Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Zombie apocalyspe
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:40 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Its now night. ANd due to time constraints, I wont be able to rp anymore. Sorry guys. 1 last post.

It was night. Darkness outside. I saw a horde of zombies. I grabbed all my weapons and ran out. Ran into the garage and jumped on the BMW Z4. I zoomed out into the forest, splatting tons on zombies along the way. Suddenly, a large explosion was seen. Zombies were flung in every direction. THe whole forest was set ablaze. Zombies were dying.

2 Hours later, it rained a little and the fire stopped. More zombies died due to the rain but after the rain stopped, the zombies kept on advancing.

Good luck guys. I might return to this RP later on.

No matter how long I have been gone, my heart will lead me back here.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:34 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

keep going i wanna keep reading

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:27 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Continued:

An orange glow from the windows lit up the darkened reception room, and cast spindly shadows on the walls. I looked outside to see that the fire I was trying to put out was keeping the zombies at bay; those who mindlessly charged were set ablaze and downed in a matter of seconds, and those who have fallen formed a gruesome obstacle course that had those trying to cross the field of fire trip and burn. I was relieved to see it, but I knew that the fire will also consume the house if I didn't act fast.

I had to figure out how to navigate my way through the inferno into the pump house, which sat miraculously unscathed in the middle of it all, next to the pool. I looked around to see what could help me through the fire, but I wasn't finding anything useful. I noticed the blaze was nearing the porch; I didn't have much time. I stepped out into the night and was promptly greeted with a blast of hot air and smoke. I could barely breathe and see, much less move around. Coughing and cursing, I went back inside. I saw to my right that there was a corridor leading up to little washroom, situated in the far end of the reception room. The thoughts started forming themselves around my mind, and I came up with the most stupid, desperate, lethal, and the most intelligent idea I could muster while slightly inebriated.

Once in the washroom, I grabbed a couple of towels off the rack, and soaked them in water. I grab an empty bottle and fill it with water as well, then I started dousing myself as well. I filled up the bottle again if in case I set myself on fire while out there, and I stepped out soaking wet, but as determined as ever. I broke a bottle up, and with some difficulty, I managed to fashion two crude lenses connected with cloth and rubber bands, making for a very deadly pair of goggles. I also picked up fire extinguisher I didn't notice before off of a little alcove, and I went up and opened the doors to Hell.

First thing I did was wrap my mouth and nose with a wet towel, creating a rudimentary gas mask. It helped, but not by much, and the glass was starting to cut into the area around my eyes. Time was running out. I took my first baby steps into the fire; the flames licked at my clothes and it hurt, but I didn't catch on fire. I cleared a path with short bursts of the fire extinguisher, and I was actually making good progress. There were bodies everywhere: charred broken remains of zombies. I wouldn't suggest inhaling the fumes because one: they smell like rotting meat thrown into a tire fire in the middle of a hot summer day, and two: whatever's infecting them (if they ARE infected) could be travelling up in vapour form. The occasional dying one tried to crawl up to me, growling in a soft, agonized tone. I strangely felt the impulse to help them, but when I saw the hunger in their eyes, I snapped out of it and promptly cut them out a new orifice in the middle of their forehead, of which they were free to do whatever they please. I also tripped a few times over some corpses; I don't want to discuss the details, but it can get very messy, and I would advise you against diving into them like that.

I made it into the pump house after what I think was 10 minutes of stumbling, cursing, and slicing my way through fire and zombies. Good thing too, because the fire extinguisher was out, and I took the opportunity to smash the empty canister over some unlucky zombie's head, after which I had to let go of it. The inside was a dingy mess, mildew took up large spaces in the corners, and cobwebs hung about like drapes. At the opposite wall stood three massive, rusty pipes , each bearing a valve release. I found the one for the pool, and I twisted it as far as it could go. I heard water rushing through the aged pipes, and steam hissing as the waters combated the inferno outside. I was relieved to have finally done it, and I looked out the window to see my work unfold.

Right off the bat I noticed there was a problem: The waters weren't rising fast enough, and those that did reach the fire put it out on the areas where the zombies were, essentially clearing a path for them. Damn it, what else could go wrong? As always, Fate took up the challenge and I found myself face to face with a zombie at the other side of the glass. Its face looked like something I would like to forget, but doubted I will. It stepped back and lunged through the window, knocking me off my feet. My sword and supplies skittered away from me. It bore down on me, its hungry eyes locking with mine, and it's mouth forming a foamy, triumphant smile. I was about to die I thought, so I just laid down and accepted it. I reached for a bottle of scotch laying a few feet away from me, hoping for a last drink, but the zombie promptly knocked it out of reach. This guy must have been a Prohibitionist. It seemed to take its sweet time, knowing that I wasn't going anywhere and I was out of options. Finally, it raised up a bony arm as if to pounce at me, but at that moment of the rusty pipes began to rumble. The zombie looked away from me, distracted, and I took the opportunity to dive for the bottle and smash it against its emaciated skull. Apparently, zombies don't like bottles being smashed against their heads as much as the living; the only difference was that zombies could take it. It looked at me, its eyes now full of blind fury, and lunged. I dodged the first strike, but my foot caught a little notch on the wooden board and I stumbled. The zombie stood over me, and raised its arms again to pounce. Game over.

If I was a praying man, I'd be burning thousands of cattle to honour whomever god helped me. (I burned hundreds of zombies, but I doubt they'd like that) The pipes rumbled again, and a portion gave way to a solid jet of water that hit the zombie with tremendous force. It was crushed into the wall, and strangely, it began to disintegrate. Soon, the only remains of it were the bones floating in the floodwater. I waded over and shut off the valve, and the waters stopped rising. I stepped outside to find out that it had been raining, and whatever zombies remained were dissolved into the waters now rushing downhill past me. My watch beeped 8 o'clock. I, we, were now safe for the night with the flood encompassing the house, and tomorrow I find out creative ways of getting out of here. However, the Fates must have had other plans, as I heard growls and moans not too far from where I was, and they were getting louder by the second.

I waded and stumbled through a foot of filthy muck towards the house. I just wanted to hole up again and sleep. I was making my way through the third floor, when I saw a shadow pass. I took out my rapier and silently challenged whomever was there. I heard a faint mumble behind me, and I only had a split-second to stop my blow before the tip of my sword came to rest on a fellow's neck.

"What the hell man! You could've killed me!"
"I'd be doing you a favour if I did, honestly."
"What happened out there, and what the hell happened to you?"
"Hell and high water; zombies too, but I consider them to be from Hell. As for me, I probably saved your life while risking mine, and despite some minor consequences," I gestured towards my soaked, singed and tattered clothes, as well as the numerous cuts and bruises I procured, "I did it well, not that you would care."
"Ah, they gone?"
"Not by a longshot, you've got a place to hole up?"
"Yeah, and you?"
"Yeah, upstairs on the penthouse, I've got a party going."
"Well I'll see ya if we survive then."
"Yep. What's your name by the way?"
"Will. Watch where you're pointing that thing next time, or I'll have to break out mine."

He brandished a wicked double-edged blade about 3 feet long. I nodded silently and headed upstairs. Once in my room, I changed clothes and absent-mindedly pushed furniture into the bolted doors. I took a swig from a bottle and let today's experiences overwhelm me, and I collapse into the bed, asleep. I knew that was a bad decision, with the zombie apocalypse and all, but I felt secure in my little safehouse, and I was too overcome with fear and exhaustion (okay, also maybe a bit drunk) to do anything else.

So yeah, I'm the guy everyone eventually hates.

[Advice for the New Player Here]

Last edited by MmCm6 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:03 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

sooooo how is thing gonna end?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:41 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

OmegaXII wrote:
sooooo how is thing gonna end?

It's an RP, so it doesn't end until the game's called off, or when you decide to die off.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:45 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

well keep going i like it so far

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:39 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

No one's here anymore... :(

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:08 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

wellll IM BACK :D

Me and my new friend were holed up nice and tight on the 3rd floor in a bedroom when the apocalypse began. He pulled out his gun he had found earlier and just began staring at it. Then out of nowhere, he got up remove the barriers, and ran out the door. I just sat there in shock for a moment wondering what had come over him. I then saw headlights in the window, driving away. I was slightly angry he had not though to help me out as i thought we had become friends, but I also knew there was no way he could get through all of the zombies out there...even with a car.

I then rebarricaded my room, then waited. Suddenly there was moaning. The noise unbearable like there was a million zombies after me. I saw the first few coming out of the forest and began pelting them with my bags filled with water at the incombing zombies. They died quickly apparently the water has a very strong effect on them. Suddenly hundreds ran out of the forest litterally covering every inch of land. Then fire, a bottle flung from the window above me shattered on the ground below me. The fire surrounded everything litterally destroying the zombies, but also causing everything to burn.

At a lost for what to do I just threw a few water bags at the fire, but they did nothing. Suddenly there was a rumble. A CHANCE I thought to myself. Then the rain began with a heavy downpour quickly wiping out the fire and the zombies as well. I figured while the rain was here I might as well go downstairs and grab something really quickly to eat as I had forgot to bring anything upstairs. I found some ramen noodles downstairs, but didnt want to take the chance heating them up as the rain could stop anytime. I run back to my room and rebarricade the door. I sit in my room sipping some of the water in my bags and eating my dry ramen noodles.

A few hours later the rain stops, I look outside and the sun has begun rising over the horizon. As relieved as I am I am still terrorized that we will have to fight for our lives again tonight. I walk downstairs and see some guy completely soaked in blood. I ask him what happened to him and he replies...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:22 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Epic Bump.

It's all a dream, a horrible, drunken dream....

'Ah!'
I woke up with a start (which did a lot to upset my stomach; sorry again for the fireplace), and immediately realized that the zombies have penetrated the mansion. Howls and screeches emanated from the hallway outside, and from the window I could see that the horde was coming in in droves, their pale, tattered skin glowing under the moonlight. So far my luck's holding out, as my room was completely ignored, save for the occasional tap on the thick oak, followed by an apathetic mumble. Nonetheless, I grabbed my sword and positioned myself towards the window, in case I have to make a desperate escape, which was really bad idea; the zombies were everywhere out there. The clock chimed midnight. I could hear noises of activity downstairs, whether it was Will and the survivors I don't know, but I couldn't care less right about now; zombies were at my doorstep, and they were hungry.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:59 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I randomly wake up one morning with my pet falcon, Steve. Steve enjoys ripping off zombies' heads.

Mirage
Midnight Templar
Midnight Shield

retired mentor and a proud member of SoLD

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3