It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Qutting BD after current F1 @ WB
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:12 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Hey guys and girls. I hope the heat of CE is getting to everybody. I was back to play the CE seriously but things didnt go as i planned. I am in some eras atm and i would say F1 as it is a 1 ticker and takes time .

I played with many players including nubs, pros, actives , inactives and everyone. Some people hate me while some play a round only if i play together. My time on bd was amaizing and i had a blast. My first experience of bd was when a mate of mine told me to make a castle for him on an online game just to give him one conquer that would increase his production. Later i began to undersatand the game and began to enjoy it. I started my first era on my mates sub but i ended getting 2 relics + 48 crystals . It encouraged me and i got attached to the game.

My aim was to get the top 1 red medal but i never had time to play such a serious round so i never tried it. I won some eras and lost many and i think everybody has the same experience. I will never forget the sleepless nights of war, my skype flooding and my iphone getting hang. There was a different excitement when we won a battle and a different pain when we lost a battle. The excitement people had when a new chat was made on skype for a future era and all the hate and debate regarding players and the game. I trolled many eras and i dont know what is troll or serious round but i speak the words of a battledawner as i am one.

This F1 would be my last era. Sometimes i will pop in to read on the forums. Till than all the players, admins and all my friends & foes. GoodBye from the NuB WB :D :mrgreen:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]