It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: is it good spirit if u leave and alliance not performing?
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:18 am 
Private
Private

im at a situation where i think my alliance is not active enough or not good enough
even though they are rank 1 and are doing quite well

if i leave them will it be good spirit?

or how can u suggest i leave?

Post subject: Re: is it good spirit if u leave and alliance not performing?
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 1:59 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

shrey29 wrote:
im at a situation where i think my alliance is not active enough or not good enough
even though they are rank 1 and are doing quite well

if i leave them will it be good spirit?

or how can u suggest i leave?

It depends on the situation. If you jump ship in the middle of a war, then you're just leaving them for dead which would not be good spirit.

If you're not at war and you explain to them that you expected more out of the era and you feel the alliance you're in can't offer that, they can either up their game or accept they aren't trying hard enough and allow you to find a team where you feel the players will be more suited to your playing style.

However you can play as clean as you like, if the alliance doesn't want you to join another alliance they could just kick and conquer you before you have a chance to move on. So it's always a tricky one on deciding whether your alliance will agree with your decision or it's best to explain after you've relocated and ready to join another alliance. Doing it this way is in bad spirit, however if you don't trust the alliance you're in enough to tell them how you feel then you can't be blamed :)

Just don't leave when the alliance requires you the most. Make sure they can fill your position comfortably and give them a reason as to why you left and all should be okay.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]