It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Arizona's new immigration legislation
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:24 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

mrducky wrote:
is it just racism in disguise?

are hispanics the new african americans?

for those that dont know, the newly presented legislation means people in arizona, particularly (by particularly, i mean ONLY) hispanics must carry immigration documents or they can be arrested by police. IMO, it isnt even subtle at how they are legalizing racial profiling.

so until august, im pretty sure this legislation will get attacked constantly.

your opinion?

I'm a resident in Arizona and I'm for this new bill.. If you're not legal you shouldn't be here is my philosophy and if you are legal how hard is it to carry around your citizen papers in your glove box or center compartment in your vehicle?

For the people that say they steal our jobs to get a good pay rather than Mexico and have kids here so they're legal and get a good education.. Why not? If I wasn't a legal citizen and a parent I'd want my kid to have a good education and I'd always love to get paid more than what the salary is for Mexico.

As for the bill getting attacked, everything political gets attacked it's how the U.S. operates. I do however like that bill they made for Chandler, AZ mothers they can publicly breast feed their children now :)

--Read first page and had to edit--

Quote:
First of all, you are wrong, and it looks like you sit on your house all day watching tv as you have no education what so ever on this.

Spoken like a true white supremacist.

I love racist so much, i can just picture them saying. F..... Hispanics, god i hate them so much. They could just move.
I can just say, "Spoken like a true racist." towards that statement
Quote:

If you really think this way, then you really don't belong in America, you have no idea of its roots or how it came to be. Its people like you on why the world thinks America is ignorant, its people that you that will never ever progress much in life because of such ideals.

This just proves your own statement, hypocritical people disturb me.
Quote:

I don't mind your opinion but when you have nothing to support a statement other than they can move, you show true ignorance and seem that literature has not reach or will ever reach your mind.

As for the bill, I'm not Hispanic, I'm Mexican get that through your illiterate head. This is racism all over. Personally I'm up for a better immigration law, but not unconstitutional laws like this ones. I do agree America needs a better patrol on illegal immigrants but not by following examples as the white brother on top. (forgive me if your not white, but you talk like a true white racist)

Sorry to help you out but 'Mexicans' are either coming from Latin or Hispanic origins.

Quote:
There has to be a better way other than "hey look hes brown lets ask him for his papers."
It's stated they must have legitimate reasoning to pull someone over and ask for papers which that's the case for DUI's and DWI's and you know how those go, "Hey sir, pulled you over cause your head light isn't working which by the way have you been drinking today you look a bit intoxicated." As your head lights are perfectly fine. They can pull you over for anything and ask it's called the law, if you run you're getting arrested anyways.
Quote:

If you do not think this is the case, then you truly have no knowledge on this issue.

They said "we are not discriminating". Such BS.

Like they would really pull over some white dude.

Obviously... It's always discriminating from all bills to a certain race or religion so why bother saying it is.

Honestly people prefer to just sit there and type away on a subject they're not too well informed or read up on. If you don't know what you're talking about just don't talk how hard is this?

Apollo is correct, he has nothing to worry about this bill because he's a legal citizen and you calling him a white supremacist is totally invalid statement for what he had said.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:38 pm 
Captain
Captain

I'm for the law, seeing as I'm for anything that brings me good entertainment, and watching Arizona implode socially is always good fun.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:27 am 
Captain
Captain

Korvak wrote:
I'm for the law, seeing as I'm for anything that brings me good entertainment, and watching Arizona implode socially is always good fun.

4.7 bil annually to the arizona agricultural sector is contributed by cheap labour supplied by illegal immigrants.

apparently, they cross the border, work, return back to mexico.

-~~Retired Spammer~~-

~Agnostic atheist pastafarian~

Discussion+debates and World Events.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 3:07 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Sheriff Joe doesn't just send them back to Mexico, he makes them work in tent city for a few months which is why he's so well liked by the older community because they're all typically for this bill and they are the only hope Joe has to remain sheriff in the state.

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:28 am 
Captain
Captain

anarchy69 wrote:
Sheriff Joe doesn't just send them back to Mexico, he makes them work in tent city for a few months which is why he's so well liked by the older community because they're all typically for this bill and they are the only hope Joe has to remain sheriff in the state.

coughhumanrightsviolationcough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-aCVrG-M_0

w000 imagine giving people like this more power <3

-~~Retired Spammer~~-

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:13 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

That's some what off-topic, when does it show he's an illegal immigrant.. You're just showing a racist card and making it look like he's an illegal cause he's Mexican.

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:57 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

anarchy69 wrote:
mrducky wrote:
is it just racism in disguise?

are hispanics the new african americans?

for those that dont know, the newly presented legislation means people in arizona, particularly (by particularly, i mean ONLY) hispanics must carry immigration documents or they can be arrested by police. IMO, it isnt even subtle at how they are legalizing racial profiling.

so until august, im pretty sure this legislation will get attacked constantly.

your opinion?

I'm a resident in Arizona and I'm for this new bill.. If you're not legal you shouldn't be here is my philosophy and if you are legal how hard is it to carry around your citizen papers in your glove box or center compartment in your vehicle?

For the people that say they steal our jobs to get a good pay rather than Mexico and have kids here so they're legal and get a good education.. Why not? If I wasn't a legal citizen and a parent I'd want my kid to have a good education and I'd always love to get paid more than what the salary is for Mexico.

As for the bill getting attacked, everything political gets attacked it's how the U.S. operates. I do however like that bill they made for Chandler, AZ mothers they can publicly breast feed their children now :)

--Read first page and had to edit--

Quote:
First of all, you are wrong, and it looks like you sit on your house all day watching tv as you have no education what so ever on this.

Spoken like a true white supremacist.

I love racist so much, i can just picture them saying. F..... Hispanics, god i hate them so much. They could just move.
I can just say, "Spoken like a true racist." towards that statement
Quote:

If you really think this way, then you really don't belong in America, you have no idea of its roots or how it came to be. Its people like you on why the world thinks America is ignorant, its people that you that will never ever progress much in life because of such ideals.

This just proves your own statement, hypocritical people disturb me.
Quote:

I don't mind your opinion but when you have nothing to support a statement other than they can move, you show true ignorance and seem that literature has not reach or will ever reach your mind.

As for the bill, I'm not Hispanic, I'm Mexican get that through your illiterate head. This is racism all over. Personally I'm up for a better immigration law, but not unconstitutional laws like this ones. I do agree America needs a better patrol on illegal immigrants but not by following examples as the white brother on top. (forgive me if your not white, but you talk like a true white racist)

Sorry to help you out but 'Mexicans' are either coming from Latin or Hispanic origins.

Quote:
There has to be a better way other than "hey look hes brown lets ask him for his papers."
It's stated they must have legitimate reasoning to pull someone over and ask for papers which that's the case for DUI's and DWI's and you know how those go, "Hey sir, pulled you over cause your head light isn't working which by the way have you been drinking today you look a bit intoxicated." As your head lights are perfectly fine. They can pull you over for anything and ask it's called the law, if you run you're getting arrested anyways.
Quote:

If you do not think this is the case, then you truly have no knowledge on this issue.

They said "we are not discriminating". Such BS.

Like they would really pull over some white dude.

Obviously... It's always discriminating from all bills to a certain race or religion so why bother saying it is.

Honestly people prefer to just sit there and type away on a subject they're not too well informed or read up on. If you don't know what you're talking about just don't talk how hard is this?

Apollo is correct, he has nothing to worry about this bill because he's a legal citizen and you calling him a white supremacist is totally invalid statement for what he had said.

Looks like all you did was just turn around my words, as expect people with no true education on it would do.

I been on this bill since it begin spreading. First of all, what i said above is all true. If i were racist i wouldn't be living in America i would be in Mexico, and at the same time would be against a immigration law. Seems your misinformed.

Hypocritical much yourself?

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
[color=#008000]Obviously... It's always discriminating from all bills to a certain race or religion so why bother saying it is.

I guess you must hate yourself a lot.

As for the bill it never stated that till people began attacking it, then all of a sudden "parts" that were in the bill that had not been there when it was officially read begin to show up.

How can you miss the most important parts of the bill then everyday release a new part of it? Seems like most people, you have greatly misinformed on this issue.

If the bill had been read at the beginning to everybody with everything that's in it right now there wouldn't be much fight against it.

It seemed that once people started criticizing the bill, all of a sudden "Clauses" that were already there were read because well they forgot they were there.

So from then on till today they misread the bill and today are trying to make it fairer as it sounded as racial profiling in the beginning which they think is totally wrong and was not the bill they set out to create.

white lady says:Obama said "I'm going to turn this country into a Marxism country". Its a reliable source, some guy with a pointy white mask gave it to me.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:03 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Quote:
I guess you must hate yourself a lot.

As for the bill it never stated that till people began attacking it, then all of a sudden "parts" that were in the bill that had not been there when it was officially read begin to show up.

How can you miss the most important parts of the bill then everyday release a new part of it? Seems like most people, you have greatly misinformed on this issue.

If the bill had been read at the beginning to everybody with everything that's in it right now there wouldn't be much fight against it.

It seemed that once people started criticizing the bill, all of a sudden "Clauses" that were already there were read because well they forgot they were there.

So from then on till today they misread the bill and today are trying to make it fairer as it sounded as racial profiling in the beginning which they think is totally wrong and was not the bill they set out to create.

Trying to make a point or just re-enforcing what I'm saying?

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:21 am 
Captain
Captain

anarchy69 wrote:
That's some what off-topic, when does it show he's an illegal immigrant.. You're just showing a racist card and making it look like he's an illegal cause he's Mexican.

he isnt an illegal immigrant, but it shows that cops are human and flawed, giving them the power for increased harrassment isnt okey dokes.

it is not off topic. it shows cops abusing their power. now you want them to harass a minority LEGALLY.

whichever way you spin it. the legislation is inherently racist towards latinos.

-~~Retired Spammer~~-

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:25 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Quote:
whichever way you spin it. the legislation is inherently racist towards latinos.

The legislation is being racist or is it your misinterpretation? It's not the legislation that arrests or sends them back to their own country it's law enforcement.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next