It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: The new Number One Team!
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:21 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Numair Mujeeb wrote:
Underestimate you? Who said that? I completely think you can beat us. I'm just saying its no walk in the park.

And we have 1 under 45 power. :mrgreen:

wow....you are a poor leader indead admiting that M can beat KoTU...u mind as well just tell the admin to delete your accont...honistly why would you come out and say that...if u dont thnk that your alliance cant play why try?

and on another note...Tyler came here on this world and just buiilt a colony to mess around...and look at him now...he's in the top 10 and leading rank 1 alliance...an you on the other hand coe to this world with a stacked team...a full team...with active members and im sure each supported a little bit...

so glad i didnt join u when u asked e to join.

thanks for your time
&
good luck

~Bmac

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:32 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Bmac has a great piont numair.
I wouldn't even try anymore if my leader was like "Yea were only down by about 1.5k around tick 1000 and I dont think we can win. But its okay, go spend money on this round anyway."

The reason why my allinace is on top is because we can be hungry all round. As you see we like to war. Speaking of which i heard your going to try to contact RAY to have them relocate to you. If your political prense was good enough, you would know that RAY is 100.1% on our side and promised to give us thier relic by rounds end.

-The Return.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:49 pm 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Bomb13 wrote:
Numair Mujeeb wrote:
Underestimate you? Who said that? I completely think you can beat us. I'm just saying its no walk in the park.

And we have 1 under 45 power. :mrgreen:

wow....you are a poor leader indead admiting that M can beat KoTU...u mind as well just tell the admin to delete your accont...honistly why would you come out and say that...if u dont thnk that your alliance cant play why try?

and on another note...Tyler came here on this world and just buiilt a colony to mess around...and look at him now...he's in the top 10 and leading rank 1 alliance...an you on the other hand coe to this world with a stacked team...a full team...with active members and im sure each supported a little bit...

so glad i didnt join u when u asked e to join.

thanks for your time
&
good luck

~Bmac

b mac, when did u turn rude? =/

and really, num is a good leader, but when someone we trust turn into a spy anything can happend, even us losing.

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:55 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

honistly how is that rude?

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:00 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Leave KoTU alone, there senstive.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:51 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

no realy...how is that rude? i dont find that to be rude at all...i mean did my 1 comment close this discution? casue right now i dont see KoTU anywere...simmens how is that rude? mind telling me plz?

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:53 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

just because u support a lot and give other people tokens doesnt mean u deserve to win the round, it means u have a lot of money :D

ur not a poor leader if u admit u can be beaten, its called sportsmanship; not being cocky that u'll win all the time.
He said they CAN be beaten, he didnt say they WILL be beaten.

its rude calling someone a poor leader when u havnt been in their alliance, or see them going 100%.

SiCk!

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:08 pm 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

sorry for late answer bmac, had family stuff to take care of.

L33t said it pretty well, calling people bad leaders and saying they might as well get admin to delete their colony?
if thats not rude then i don't know what is =/

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:31 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

L33t wrote:
just because u support a lot and give other people tokens doesnt mean u deserve to win the round, it means u have a lot of money :D

ur not a poor leader if u admit u can be beaten, its called sportsmanship; not being cocky that u'll win all the time.
He said they CAN be beaten, he didnt say they WILL be beaten.

its rude calling someone a poor leader when u havnt been in their alliance, or see them going 100%.

actually if u read again he says "I completely think you can beat us." COMPLETELY think you can beat us.Thats 100% say yes you guys will win here are the relics...i ahve no faith taht i will win....kind wat he's saying...and im not saying he needs to be a cocky person just needs a hell of a lot more faith...L33t are you telling me that when KoTU came him to your hive you gave up? no wait...i think you did...cause i didnt see any team work from your alliance when they had silver bars...when your members had units they didnt deffend each other but there selfs...they even had broadcasts says looking for a new alliance ranked **...now thats sad...seeing how they didnt want to be conquard in that alliance... ;)

now KoTU are you guys going to hand over the relics then? if you feal that we will win? :P

or shall we have a fun and intresting war?

thanks for your time
&
good luck

~Bmac

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:32 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

You guys better stop saying your not trying 100%.
Were going 110%
You will fall quickly to us.

See ya on the battle field.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next