It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Censorship(south park)
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:52 pm 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

mrducky wrote:
rederoin wrote:
You know how to get rid of this problem?
Nuke every single Muslim country in the bloody world , sure allot of innocent people will die , allot....
But is their really any other way to get rid of them extremists?

im sorry, but what is your definition of extremist?

hypocrisy thy name is rederoin.

we are talking about an extreme minority of muslims here, of the 1 billion strong islamic population... ummmm 100 000 could be militant and they are based very far away from you. are you condemning 10 000 innocents to death for the actions of 1?
seriously. you. are. the. monster. now.

you probably dont know any muslims nor have any muslim friends, you are probably one of those tools that sit there and spout racist (yes, it is racist now, not just anti islam) remarks thinking that your cycle of death will solve everything.

IMO, you should just shut your mouth now.

i diss the religious often. i never call for their deaths.
i call for the dismantling of their organisation. i never call for children to be vaporized in thermonuclear blasts.
even if you were just joking, what you called for is not just inhumane, its requesting a new hitler in the 21st century. 6 million jewish civilians? pfft. you want to beat the record. 900 million muslim civilians.

well done there, your mother must be proud.

seriously. calling for the death of millions because southpark had one of their shows censored. priorities man.

Ok.. I admit nuking them would be extreme..
I was wrong their.

Alto , the western country´s have to send more manpower to those country´s. to find those damned terrorists and kill them , including the extremists

And for my definition of "religious extremists" Anybody , who for any reason , threatens or wants to see somebody dead/beaten up because they broke a religious law.

Those are the people that did 9/11 , the bombings in Madrid , killed Theo van Gogh.

And the won't stop , ever... Now its Muslim terrorist , 500 years ago it where the Christians(The Spanish *something*) In 200 years it could be Jews for all we know.

Killing them is the only way to get rid of 'em(or locking them up for 100 years+)

ow , I edited out the last part of my other post , disregard it.

Total amount of crystals/relics obtained 2500~/11

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:18 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

rederoin wrote:
mrducky wrote:
rederoin wrote:
You know how to get rid of this problem?
Nuke every single Muslim country in the bloody world , sure allot of innocent people will die , allot....
But is their really any other way to get rid of them extremists?

im sorry, but what is your definition of extremist?

hypocrisy thy name is rederoin.

we are talking about an extreme minority of muslims here, of the 1 billion strong islamic population... ummmm 100 000 could be militant and they are based very far away from you. are you condemning 10 000 innocents to death for the actions of 1?
seriously. you. are. the. monster. now.

you probably dont know any muslims nor have any muslim friends, you are probably one of those tools that sit there and spout racist (yes, it is racist now, not just anti islam) remarks thinking that your cycle of death will solve everything.

IMO, you should just shut your mouth now.

i diss the religious often. i never call for their deaths.
i call for the dismantling of their organisation. i never call for children to be vaporized in thermonuclear blasts.
even if you were just joking, what you called for is not just inhumane, its requesting a new hitler in the 21st century. 6 million jewish civilians? pfft. you want to beat the record. 900 million muslim civilians.

well done there, your mother must be proud.

seriously. calling for the death of millions because southpark had one of their shows censored. priorities man.

Ok.. I admit nuking them would be extreme..
I was wrong their.

Alto , the western country´s have to send more manpower to those country´s. to find those damned terrorists and kill them , including the extremists

And for my definition of "religious extremists" Anybody , who for any reason , threatens or wants to see somebody dead/beaten up because they broke a religious law.

Those are the people that did 9/11 , the bombings in Madrid , killed Theo van Gogh.

And the won't stop , ever... Now its Muslim terrorist , 500 years ago it where the Christians(The Spanish *something*) In 200 years it could be Jews for all we know.

Killing them is the only way to get rid of 'em(or locking them up for 100 years+)

ow , I edited out the last part of my other post , disregard it.

I can't pass up a religious talk before it gets closed :)

What Ducky said is true, you should just keep quiet cause you're making it seem like you're the extremist or terrorist saying to go to their country and locking them up for years. It's not the entire country or Muslim communities fault for the terrorism acts that are against our countries, it's a small group of extremists and to even consider bombing them is exactly as Ducky said, you're creating another Hitler in the 21st century.

The inhumane part to wipe out or lock down a whole community or religious faith is absurd from millions of people this can be labeled "Genocide". Just a small group of extremists that deserve punishment not the entire country they reside from.

Choose your words better next time or at least know what you're saying before you actually type them out now you look like a fool.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:48 pm 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

anarchy69 wrote:
I can't pass up a religious talk before it gets closed :)

What Ducky said is true, you should just keep quiet cause you're making it seem like you're the extremist or terrorist saying to go to their country and locking them up for years. It's not the entire country or Muslim communities fault for the terrorism acts that are against our countries, it's a small group of extremists and to even consider bombing them is exactly as Ducky said, you're creating another Hitler in the 21st century.

The inhumane part to wipe out or lock down a whole community or religious faith is absurd from millions of people this can be labeled "Genocide". Just a small group of extremists that deserve punishment not the entire country they reside from.

Choose your words better next time or at least know what you're saying before you actually type them out now you look like a fool.

Read them better next time :)

Lock up the extremists. not the the others.

Like i said , DISREGARD IT.
Forget it.
Why do I even go to those forums anymore?

Total amount of crystals/relics obtained 2500~/11

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2