It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please read the stickied topic marked "Please read before posting"~

Please only post here if you need technical help with BattleDawn, or if you have information that can help someone.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Is there an Admin on old E1??
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:50 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

On the old E1 I sent the admin a message 23 ticks ago about a someone who was a for sure multi. The message has not been opened yet. The message read as follows:

This colony did not have a crystal last tick N:1940 E:35499

There are squads attacking it even though it was already conquered. They sent out thier squads 2 or more ticks ago. Obviously this colony belongs to the guy attacking it. He knew he was building a crystal this round. He waited untill his squads were the only ones who could attack it before building the crystal. His colony is located here .N:1604 E:8181

This is obvious cheating and multi. Pleas ban them.

Post subject: Re: Is there an Admin on old E1??
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:47 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

lol, yes there is still an admin on E1. With this new client change the admins are very busy.

As far as that guy goes, it cant be proven he was cheating, Ive had players pm me asking me to take their crystal with 1 unit and exactly what tick it would be done so that they could save workers and not get farmed to death for building level 4 metal. Just give the admin time I'm sure he will investigate. :D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:49 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

The colony that he attacked never built any units. I had conquered them earlier.The only thing they built was the core extractor. It is obviously a multi. If you don't see that then you have issues. When I confronted him, his reply was "prove it".

It is sad when people donate to the game, but the game doesn't take action against obvious cheaters... it is even sadder when players defend the cheaters without even knowing what is going on...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:51 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

They still haven't built anything else.... hmmmm.. arf's reasoning makes complete sense now.. lol what a joke

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:07 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

raiens80 wrote:
The colony that he attacked never built any units. I had conquered them earlier.The only thing they built was the core extractor. It is obviously a multi. If you don't see that then you have issues. When I confronted him, his reply was "prove it".

It is sad when people donate to the game, but the game doesn't take action against obvious cheaters... it is even sadder when players defend the cheaters without even knowing what is going on...

Well if he said "prove it" then your probably right, but he still gets the last laugh, because, although this is obvious, you cant prove it.... you'll just have to wait for Andrew to look into it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:15 pm 
Captain
Captain

My sincere apologies for the delay, I have been swamped as of late due to this weekend being my brother's wedding so it has been a very busy week for me in and out of BD :). With him and his fiancee off to St. Lucia I will finally have a clear schedule to get caught up! I am going through old E1 messages now and will take a look into this matter very shortly.

Thanks for your patience bud!
-Andrew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:26 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

Thank you for the help Andrew. Didn't realize there were that many colonies that were all linked. lol.. Thank you again. Issue resolved.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]