It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: On SAGE v DoK, for a friend.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:53 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Today I was asked by an old friend to post a little letter he wrote concerning the current situation on E2. Why he asked me to do it I have no idea, I have no connection to either SAGE nor DoK, well here it is...

"DoK Vs. Sage

In a funny turn of events, DoK has begun attacking Sage. But was it that one day DoK just woke up realizing that, yeah sun is bright enough today for us to kill sage. Not really, News leader Anthony gathered all big alliances on E2 i.e BH, DoK, CoW and New itself to attack Sage. Lacking trust on Anthony, DoK and CoW denied to attack Sage till Anthony actually declares war on Sage. BH was ready to give their full cooperation from the start, so it was decided and one fine day New declared war. DoK and BH as per plan took all the Ops of Sage in area and joined the war. CoW, being far, decided to join later. Right next to the coast of Indonesia, DoK and BH collected armies, New had taken a big hit by now and was low on ranking, so it was up to BH and DoK now. Just before we were about to begin the assault a strange broadcast changed the fate of E2.

ìCoW declares war on BH and New.î BH had to withdraw and move back to defend themselves, we have been and will be friendly to CoW but the actions were beyond our understanding. And as things stood it was DoK vs Sage and now there was no turning back. 3 days of grueling assault on thousands of tanks and Sage backing off we were not able to make any damage on Sage since they fled each time we attacked.

New was tormented and players in the alliance got too inactive. Many possibly left. Leaving two guys with good power and ranks whom contacted us for recruitment, plans were made and Ops for relocation made, then next day we see one of them had already joined Sage. The guys who brought us to the war for aid were now actually against us.

We still continued the assault, discontinued sleep for day and night attacks and also we got message from chryptic saying If you win by account sharing you don’t win at all just because we got 10 guys online at one time. We thought of Sage as an alliance of mature players if nothing else, but oh well, crying for such issues when they stand at so high position, I would rather not comment on it.

As the position stands Sage is trying to get every small and big alliance to fight against us waiting for the time when we get weak enough for them to attack. For their dirty work they are getting there Subs to die in cold blood when they are just enjoying the show. We pity all those alliances who are dying for them and getting nothing.

Now we got news for Sage we do not know if we will win or not. We do not know if we will survive or not, maybe it was not our fight, but now it is, call it account sharing, call us cheaters but we will fight with our honor and leave a mark behind a wound that will not be easy to heal.

We the DoK.

-DoK guy"

join the grog!

Post subject: Re: On SAGE v DoK, for a friend.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:10 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 YIM  Profile

very well said. lets hope the war turns out good

Relic Record: 1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:18 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

I just wish everyone could get along...

join the grog!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:14 am 
Captain
Captain

well this is actually what happened exactly... BH leader
And NEW had quit even before BH invaded India area. Anthony had quit once he lost his army. and most of the alliance except rampage kept on fighting. BH feeling that to let SAGE just build up for the round no one would ever be able to stop them. so i decided to stay on with the war mission even if it meant it would only be BH and DOK fighting from the beggining. but then shortly after taking 90% of indonesia op's of SAGE and subs. that broadcast shows up on my window... and after having a agreement with COW that they would help the allied alliances in the war i was pretty confused about this decision by COW. because COW declaring war on BH and NEW meant that SAGE would definatlly have a lot better chance of winning the round. and now the 4-5th day of battle VS COW and there active subs BH has been hit hard and will have to rebuild most of our army. and btw when COW had that broadcast it was funny because NEW had quit already like the day before this.

and good luck to DOK. they are the only ones that deserve to win this round now because they play with honor in my opinion they said if i attack they'll attack i did and they soon followed. good playing guys

best round-SAGE E2 -312 power
most conquers at one point-122

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:51 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

I think it was pretty naive of DoK to attack SAGE, but I suppose they probably presumed that BH/COW/NEW would also be joining in.

Though I was pretty impressed to see SAGE as scared as they were in those opening days. I suppose SAGE has gotten so used to just sitting around and having others fight for them that they have forgotten what it is like to be in situations where there is potential of losing squads ($$$$).

Nonetheless though, it is no secret that SAGE has something like 10 subs who inhabit all of Pacific Asia, whose sole purpose on E2 is to support them, I guess it took a little nudging to get them up and doing stuff.

But seriously DoK, what did you think was going to happen? Did you really think SAGE was going to fight with some kind of... "honor"? Because if that is the case, you guys really deserve to lose, SAGE is a lot of things, but honorable? Yeah.... excuse me while I go back into my spaceship.....

Cry all you want DoK, you have an alliance with 14 people in it who may or may not work together. SAGE has about 50+ players who work for the betterment of SAGE and no one else, not even themselves.

Forget it DoK, its SAGE Town.....

join the grog!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:05 am 
Captain
Captain

TheViscount wrote:
I think it was pretty naive of DoK to attack SAGE, but I suppose they probably presumed that BH/COW/NEW would also be joining in.

Though I was pretty impressed to see SAGE as scared as they were in those opening days. I suppose SAGE has gotten so used to just sitting around and having others fight for them that they have forgotten what it is like to be in situations where there is potential of losing squads ($$$$).

Nonetheless though, it is no secret that SAGE has something like 10 subs who inhabit all of Pacific Asia, whose sole purpose on E2 is to support them, I guess it took a little nudging to get them up and doing stuff.

But seriously DoK, what did you think was going to happen? Did you really think SAGE was going to fight with some kind of... "honor"? Because if that is the case, you guys really deserve to lose, SAGE is a lot of things, but honorable? Yeah.... excuse me while I go back into my spaceship.....

Cry all you want DoK, you have an alliance with 14 people in it who may or may not work together. SAGE has about 50+ players who work for the betterment of SAGE and no one else, not even themselves.

Forget it DoK, its SAGE Town.....

sage town?

well i dno bout tht i see sage about to looose roughly 2k tanks to DOK :O

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm 
Captain
Captain

good for DOK

best round-SAGE E2 -312 power
most conquers at one point-122

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:51 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I for 1 hate the idea of sub, every world i lead on have 1 sub only if any, i recently joined sage upon recommendation of sage members and invite from the leader himself. Implying sage won because they have 50-60 players working for them is a nonsense, true there are many colonies flying under the sage family flag, but the battle is won with sage units not their sub(s), all the ticks i have been in sage, i have to regrettably say their subs hardly did anything, it was down to careful planning, using the resources and tactics to its max effect, like the relocation of a colony out of new zealand to intercept those 300-400 DoK squads, there are too many floors in the choice of Dok assult positions, units build and activeness that contributed to the slaughter. as for the issue of "honor", when have you ever seen a war fought with honor? if honor exist between 2 sides there wont be war, the only aim in all wars are simply to win.

OC
E6 USMC/BFPT #1

NC
E1 V #1
E2 SAGE #1
E5 GS #1
M2 MEOW #1
M3 FMJ BFPT M2U #1
F5 BFPT #1

Creator Of Better Faster Purple Turtle

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:07 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

SAGE won against DoK no sorry WIPED DoK out

why didn't SAGE get any DoK crystals... oh we gave them to our subs and allies for the help... also why are SAGE subs and allies rank top 10... I wonder why helping SAGE gets you so far in the game and going against SAGE is the start of your down fall...

people cry about ooh SAGE has to many alliances and subs... but the fact is when the top 5 alliance were coming to attack SAGE and they all fall one by one... we never complained once... you got the strongest alliance to fight us... my subs are mostly new to BD... so I take them under my wing and protect them from COWARDS who pray on weaker colonies... MOST OF YOU... now how many idiots will say ooh thats part of the game... what.. to be cowards and attack someone weaker then you...

TIP for you all... MAN UP.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]