It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: COW vs SA!! o.O
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:36 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Yes it is true!
Once good allies of BH a tick ago, now enemies.
Hopefully them account sharing won't get in the way of us (BH) winning the war against them. A COW member declares war against us 1 tick. 5 minutes later a COW member is attacking an OP. 5 minutes later another COW member is attacking a different OP. 5 minutes later 3 COW SUB members are attacking an OP. Smells fishy ehhh???

Oh btw COW, once you declare war on us, you declare war on all of SA... (SOUTH AMERICA!!! xD)

Have fun!

SiCk!

Post subject: Re: COW vs SA!! o.O
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:55 am 
Captain
Captain

i wont be all confident like MILK was but we are a lot more active then MILK. and by declaring war on BH u declare war on every single alliance in SA. i have become the leader who all the alliances look to for help in SA so in this time of backstabbing and most likely account sharing, we wll see if SA will prevail.

i will be honest in saying that going up against account sharing we might have a difficult time but i dont see any way this will end up good for COW. here are some things to look forward to if by the 1% chance SA coalition fallls.
1. SAGE winning the round very early due to cow taking out BH and there relic giving them 2 relics.and then COW is going to be very weak after this being done and SAGE will move in on them. an get 8 relics.
2. well i dont see any other way of things going good this round... sorry i couldnt think of anything but #1 would be the most likely thing to happen if SA does fall.

and thanks to the good timing of this declaring WAR thing on the broadcast when i am normally asleep but was attacking SAGE and making very good progress in India. so i happened to still be awake when all this backstabbing happened. so thanks for another day with no sleep. and i hope that the 1 or 2 people in COW moving all those units will be without sleep also for a while. i know it isnt easy logging in and out of about 8 different accounts.

so in the end is this a fun round?
YES
does COW have a chance of beating BH.
1% if they account share.
does COW have a chance at winning round?
sorry to say but no.

good luck to all my friends in SA now is our time to get out the backstabbers.

and like my name says

NO MERCY NO PRISONERS

best round-SAGE E2 -312 power
most conquers at one point-122

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:00 am 
Private
Private

lolz... we had orders for days on the plan for warz. We've been massed on the border for what 3 days?
The broadcaste was set when we decided to go to war lol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:58 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

*correction*

the broadcast was set when you decided to loose to BH and give us alll ur crystals and relic.

thank you very much.
If you guys can start moving the relic over here....that would be lovely xD

SiCk!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:32 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

lol.. where we go again..

COWs main objective has nothing to do with winning this round as things stand, i would however be very happy to see the NEW alliance fall after their actions of last era and some this one.

Good allies with BH, i think not. Before this 'coalition' BH wanted to take part of our territory in North America and were willing to go to war over it. Last era they followed the orders of NEW betraying us in the act and attacking COW.

NEW themselves were taking takes and moving forces into the Mexico area claiming that we were too close and that that BH didnt feel secure..

Sounds like last era to me and a situation we will not fall for again.
COW will not assist NEW in becoming leaders of this era. NEW this is a situation of your own making.

Remeber at the end of the day guys this is a game. GL to all in the fight, it should be fun.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:50 pm 
Captain
Captain

obviously COW has no intention of winning. not like they will beat us. and please when we send units to defend or attack you dont keep running away. it makes u look silly.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:17 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

lol, throw your units away if you wish, we wont.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:18 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

First battle = 180 lost NEW tanks ;). Good start

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:01 pm 
Captain
Captain

bragging about killing units that the owners of them have quit? please dont take credit for that...

also dont double post koral that is what forum newbs do. there is an edit button.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:45 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Sure put me in my place :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next