It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: obama wins nobel peace prize
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:10 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Demon meant that he was elected because he promised the end of the war and that people didnt vote for him to start another :)

Unless he actually made the countries disarm their nuclear armaments, I wouldnt either :) but it just happened :D why waste good pixels on discussing something that has passed? 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:26 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Let Obama win his nobel prize in peace. Yes it is too early and yes he haven't done that much anyways. I know people who have done more, but yet again I am talking from the only country with no army and utterly the most peaceful place on earth. Those global issues really seem like a bad dream from here.

And besides the people whom I now that they keep doing things for global peace have already been given a nobel prize.

*Oh and on a completely irrelevant and off-topic note to preator fenix, zergs rule! Just felt like saying that =P*

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:17 pm 
Major
Major

I hate obama so much... Lets print money until the value of the United stats doller is nothing. but after that we can still borrow more money from china...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:54 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Jacobie101 wrote:
I hate obama so much... Lets print money until the value of the United stats doller is nothing. but after that we can still borrow more money from china...

Then instead of bringing back out troops, let's keep there a little while longer, can't hurt could it? ...

E4: Brandon of UGA (probably not for long. I dislike 1 tick worlds)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:24 pm 
Captain
Captain

Jacobie101 wrote:

your prediction has proven to be...
false.

TheKidd wrote:
Then instead of bringing back out troops, let's keep there a little while longer, can't hurt could it? ...

afghanistan is a worthy cause, still being the highest exporter of heroin, drug dealers are making money, terrorists harvesting poppy fields are making money, and the place is still a hell hole, to leave now would be borderline sadism. we came, we conquered, we trashed the place, now we ceebs fixing it, here you go and good luck! the violence is spilling over into pakistan because a very very VERY special leader decided to direct attention away from beard-the-length-on-ones-leg-laden and fix his daddy issues by attacking Iraq on their home turf which Bush senior didnt do...

-~~Retired Spammer~~-

~Agnostic atheist pastafarian~

Discussion+debates and World Events.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3