It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: ARM Vs ROTR by Matty
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:47 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Luck is all ur gunna need mike. Not heart, not skills, not brains, just pure luck

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:54 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Well none of them was ROTR were they ? Penguin joined from HnK and was told never to touch any of your stuff .And Force my friend joined from ARMY, unless I missed something? You always seem to know things nobody knows :?

Well yes you have called me both two faced and a backstabber. It doesn't have to be here.

Let me start from here, how come I was reading your own messages sent to my allied alliances every two days? "Stay neutral and I will spare you, chose the right winning side e.t.c" Never have I ever written to any of your allies or members, Never. At least I have proofs which you don't. And If you want I can put them here, But as much as I respect you Creel I suggest we close this offensive topic.

-Tigran

e1 A3, A4 - ARM leader (V) e1 A6 ARM.Rank 1. e1A8 ARM.Rank1. e1A10.XXXleader. e1A11 ARM leader

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:04 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

tigran bull crap. I have people on my msn list who are on e1 stating. Join me and my sub and attack rotr. backstab your friends.

Thats honour. thats low for you.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:13 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

dukey wrote:
tigran bull crap. I have people on my msn list who are on e1 stating. Join me and my sub and attack rotr. backstab your friends.

Thats honour. thats low for you.

Can you now plz rephrase this again ? You lost me there. You say who did what? Speak human plz :lol:

e1 A3, A4 - ARM leader (V) e1 A6 ARM.Rank 1. e1A8 ARM.Rank1. e1A10.XXXleader. e1A11 ARM leader

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:20 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

clean out your ears tigran.

You are asking friends of ROTR to backstab them. You speak of honour. You have no honour. I trust my friends more than your babble.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:21 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

tigran the great wrote:
Well none of them was ROTR were they ? Penguin joined from HnK and was told never to touch any of your stuff .And Force my friend joined from ARMY, unless I missed something? You always seem to know things nobody knows :?

Well yes you have called me both two faced and a backstabber. It doesn't have to be here.

Let me start from here, how come I was reading your own messages sent to my allied alliances every two days? "Stay neutral and I will spare you, chose the right winning side e.t.c" Never have I ever written to any of your allies or members, Never. At least I have proofs which you don't. And If you want I can put them here, But as much as I respect you Creel I suggest we close this offensive topic.

-Tigran

I have not called you two faced or a backstabber. Lies, more lies Tigran. I just looked through all my posts and have not found one.

Killer Penguin was ROTR, he moved to HnK after we merged with Lotr. I was planning on adding him back at some point, but you convinced him to backstab before that ever happened. Nice work.

Force of Nature was an ally of ROTR, and in fact was working for the best of our alliance all the way through this era. He had OPS, gates, etc. in our hive. Was he ROTR, no. Was his alliance the equivalent of say UEKI, yes it was, before you convinced him to backstab as well.

I beg you Tigran, please send me a message that I've sent one of your allies or members that asks them to come to our side. Send me a message that shows where I called you two faced or a backstabber. Show me these things and I'll stop calling you a liar.

Hey Tigran, how long after Killer Penguin loses his units in the Americas before you kick him? Poor Killer Penguin. Here was a guy that I took under my wing, one of Josh's friends that he asked me to help learn the game and train. I teach him the game, teach him how to make units, sent him resources, and he repays me by backstabbing. And you take this member into your alliance. :shock: At least when GML convinces a member to backstab his alliance, when he relocates he is kicked and conquered. Because even GML is above adding backstabbers into their alliance. For Shame Tigran, for shame! I guess you have taken up the approach, I will do whatever it takes to win this game... :(

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:53 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

You kicked Penguin to accept higher scored players into ROTR. ARMY was never an ally to you, they never looked at you as one. Sorry to disappoint you.

I am done with You Creel. You are not what you used to be. Ah and stop with your pics, they are not even funny.

You may write pages, but unfortunately none of them make any sense.

-Tigran

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:07 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

tigran the great wrote:
You kicked Penguin to accept higher scored players into ROTR. ARMY was never an ally to you, they never looked at you as one. Sorry to disappoint you.

I am done with You Creel. You are not what you used to be. Ah and stop with your pics, they are not even funny.

You may write pages, but unfortunately none of them make any sense.

-Tigran

Not accurate, we kept players with lower scores then KP. We moved KP because he was unavailable more so then not, so we moved him to HnK. If he says otherwise he is mistaken. We were all on MSN, aside from 3 members when we decide which 4 to move to HnK and which ones to keep in ROTR. Score had nothing to do with it.

And no, I am getting great joy out of my pics...

Sorry if you are not getting any joy out of it. I guess the truth hurts...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:18 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Ah Guess came back to say that you have been a friend of mine for a long time and will remain my friend no matter what . So I wanna wish you and ROTR good luck, and let's shake BD with friendly and lovely talks and fights instead of the offends. I hope I can still see you around my friend.

I am doing last era once after this ends e1 only, then I am done with BD for good, have some real life projects and plans. Oxford is calling.

Deep respects and love
-Tigran

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:58 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Thanks mate, let's keep it in game and no more offensive comments in the forum. :D

Let's shake Battledawn's E1 server.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next