It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: F1 Diplomatic Agreements
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:51 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I would like the leaders and/or the relic holders who are taking part in the diplomatic ending of the round to post here.

Basic story: F1 has SUCKED, for everyone. Betrayals, bugs, confusion, random non-passing ticks, bad updates ;)... and i thought it would be a good idea to have everyone agree to move the relics to 1 alliance for an early end of round, without the unnecessary war, so that those who wish, can start again next round :)
My story. I have played for a VERY long time. However, i cannot afford to spend the time on BD like i used to, and thus i am retiring. There are some other reasons, such as bugs, the betrayal and general stress that goes everywhere with BD, that have contributed to my desire to retire. Throughout my time in BD, i have been in countless top alliances, and most times, i would get tired of the round, and kamikazi my enemy, pushing my alliance to victory.... i decided i was goin for #1 this time... and nothin was getting in my way. I wanted a good retirement that would leave BD as a good thing in the back of my mind.
However, as the round progressed and relics released, there was betrayal everywhere... which isn't what i waned :( Either way, i realized that the round wasn't fun for anyone any more, and i couldn't let that happen with my retirement round. So, i offered a deal with the relic holders of the world:
KoTU and EB would merge its super-active players, and retirees, to EB, with the relics. The other relic holders, SE, WE, and WREK, would give their relics to EB once relic #10 is released, so that the round can end early.

As this is a sacrifice for them, i would like to give a HUGE thank you for all of you who are agreeing to this amazing work of cooperation for the better good of those who have hurt all the way through this round of F1. This will give me a good memory of BD... that there is still hope that noobs haven't completely taken over ;)

So those of you who are taking part in this, i ask you to post below your opinions, and any comments you have on this round/amazing teamwork :)

Contributing winning alliances of the round:
EB
KoTU
WREK
SE
WE

My posts are NOT from spam... they are from suggestions :)

Working on new game (contact for info)

Last edited by empirebattles.com on Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: F1 Diplomatic Agreements
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:46 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

im all for it lies backstabbing lies bugs... by far one of the worst rounds iv had in my three plus years of playing this game witch is one reason I have desided to quit that and my personal grudge against Seth for banning people for arguing with him in the debate section of the forums... and that's the point of that section... I think. and its not in the rules so... Anyways that's topped it off for me I just wanna end this round so I can put this game behind me...

Some may disagree and your entitled to your own opinion but I feel like the admins don't care... so... To all my friends out there Thank you for being there all the time ill be on my MSN [email protected] Special thanks to my crew KoTU you guys know who you are ill remember each and every one of you...

with that being said Thank God this is done soon as Andrew will release that last relic to end this round...

- Cerebral Assassin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:32 am 
Corporal
Corporal

This will be the last round that I start on BD - I would say last one I play but I think Earth1 will roll on for a lot longer, even though it started well before. I have been lucky not to have seen anything significant myself in terms of bugged gameplay this round. But definitely more than the usual share of drama's and duplicitous behavior. My main reason for leaving once my current games have run their course is a general lack of time and oppertunity to get online versus the responsibility of running or even being a member of a top alliance. So I am happy to do my part to help those who are saying goodbye to Battledawn after a much longer time than me, and bring a fair - and hopefully drama free - resolution to this era :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:07 am 
Major
Major

Backstabbing, lies, bugs, a much more exciting round then the last I have to say. Fortunately for me though, I'm not leaving BattleDawn and have no intention to, but yes, I am merging. Its been a fun round overall, I will proabably achive my highest rank, (thanks Routhy) and will be a good finish for all of us.

~The Renegade

Zhester: *You're :D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:20 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

If you hate that BD is full of backstabbing, why do you do it?

Cheap victory anywho, nothing special.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:25 am 
Major
Major

Never said it was a special win.

Zhester: *You're :D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:38 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

SE is dead, inactivity, lack of coordination, there is nothing to look forward in this round, we are also in this. I will miss Creator out of BD, though I just met him this round, He has been a fun ally/enemy (enemy mostly lol), I regret not having him another round around :cry:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]