It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 Post subject: Re: BUL vs FMJ
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:20 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Hey Bul people, you should have complained at the time, at first of the round and have opened a thread about that. What, at tha moment FMJ wasn t your enemies yet? , now, this is another story.

It looks like you want to kick the ball out!!

BUL have already been discovered !!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:03 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

There are no multis in Max, I know every member.

It's a couple of staff, Death Claw and some newer players who DC befriended - essentially a group of Max's friends, and friends of those friends.

Quote:
it seems that you didnt join M3 some time soon .. no more units to suicide ? FMJ if you dont know(routhy) got PWND and right now are realy far from beating us

'pwned' by an army made on cheated resources? Yeah, well done.

If FMJ wins the round, they will be legendary for winning against cheaters.

If BUL wins the round, everybody will remember your cheating and you will not be held in any kind of high regard for the win.

Quote:
Haha you smarty were did FMJ beat BUL???? I still see BUL leader and FMJ behind at 3k points away

FMJ fended off BUL's invasion attempt= that is a huge victory in my eyes (and you failed to even attempt to deny my point that you guys are cheats, so I assume you're admitting it? ;))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:07 pm 
Captain
Captain

Routhy wrote:
There are no multis in Max, I know every member.

It's a couple of staff, Death Claw and some newer players who DC befriended - essentially a group of Max's friends, and friends of those friends.

Quote:
it seems that you didnt join M3 some time soon .. no more units to suicide ? FMJ if you dont know(routhy) got PWND and right now are realy far from beating us

'pwned' by an army made on cheated resources? Yeah, well done.

If FMJ wins the round, they will be legendary for winning against cheaters.

If BUL wins the round, everybody will remember your cheating and you will not be held in any kind of high regard for the win.

Quote:
Haha you smarty were did FMJ beat BUL???? I still see BUL leader and FMJ behind at 3k points away

FMJ fended off BUL's invasion attempt= that is a huge victory in my eyes (and you failed to even attempt to deny my point that you guys are cheats, so I assume you're admitting it? ;))

well they cant really deny it now XD

everyone suspected it and now it is proven

if BUL does infact win . everyone will look at the score and not take note and just say " pfft any old cheater can win "

good job BUL you guys are known notorius for winning a round via cheating :P

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:01 pm 
Captain
Captain

DarkEugen wrote:
FMJ caught cheating even from the start of this round.......What happend with all their conquers ? what happend with all the alliances crushed by them?

One of our players banned were deleted from the server thus he's gone. The others was a one time warning and only an one offence therefore was only a several day (or hour) ban.

The select 3-4 members banned were NOT during a war, I repeat was NOT during a war.

However, you guys cheating was during a war, no honor. :)

We fought you fair and square and to be caught by me of all people, the person that logs on least! Come on, hide it better man!
DarkEugen wrote:
SOmeone from them receve a compensation?? even a small compensation????
Nooooo
They just gett banned and unbanned after that

Who do we need to compensate for our players being banned? We were not in a war, there was NO major losses.

However, for you, it is different. We were in a war for how long, I don't even remember, but it is pretty long! The losses we took were made from exploited resources, what! Overkill! Your units were from the exploit, unfair fight even if the units were in our range because you had more than you should!
Chirpan wrote:
I still wonder about the ally MAX and thouse Multis in it they are obviosly multis that are made to defend the area of FMJ and to make suicide attak with them.

MAX are NOT multies. They are real players and some are MODS on the forums. They just NAME THEMSELVES to be multies but they are not, sense of humor, please?
Chirpan wrote:
we just know that we must stay ON 4-5-6+ days with some rest pauses.

I know, 24/7, don't needa tell me again. Thanks.

DarkEugen wrote:
Yes yes at the begining they build their aliance only to annoy FMJ and now they just suicide ALL their units against FMJ enemies....weird no? and that is all they are doing -build armies for suicide

Isn't that fun for you guys, more units for you to blow up?

DarkEugen wrote:
And about FMJ banned it is obviesly that everybody forgotte about the 3 FMJ banned members in tick 200-300+ i think .Madmax was banned too and one of them was banned a week i think ...Now i don't see any forum talking about their earlie ban , why????

Their bans had nothing to do with the war. It is different. The players on our side had already received punishment. And one of the players colony has already been deleted -- but not for cheating (that one player), reasons were even broadcasted for you to see, if you did not, too bad.

However, again, for you it is a different case. You guys mobilize your army and fight as a team. Exploited resources in a massive clash, against a normal army of tick waiting resources. Now who'll win? I think that answer is easy.
Chirpan wrote:
Routhy : I say Multis in MAX not all ally MAX.

I just don't really understand this.
Get this straight and get this clear now, MAX are not MULTIES in ANYWAY, and are allies to FMJ. No one in MAX is a multi or have any relations to max.

Now, a little present, and an explanation that I want from BUL, once again.
The notes you will need to pay attention to is;
Resources
Ticks (VERY IMPORTANT)

Now, questions;
How much resources did you send to, Shumanov of Liutata?

This was very recent, so I'm sure you can ALL dig up the archives or the events of you sending resources.

So, now that is one way to prove to yourself that you are NOT cheating AGAIN with the resources. And if you don't prove this with your events and or archives...then I will just assume you are continuing to abuse the system in your own ways.

-EDIT; to just say...damn that is a long post. :lol:

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

Last edited by AnitsuEx on Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:08 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I was banned for 24 hours and had nothing to do with m3 i was banned for something i did on an eath server

and when banned your banned on all servers

so to say i was banned for something on m3 isnt even close to right m3 again had nothing to do with me being banned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:03 am 
Corporal
Corporal

BUL was banned for bounty abuse OK we get that.. admin bann the abusers and deleate the resources .. that was the punishment.. stop crying .. its not going to help you..

milanor you found it ? WOW you are THE MAN .. its so hard to do a COLONY SCAN (ROFL)

milanor we dont have to explain how we get resources to you "PRO" figure it out

we were in war ? what the .. ? blame your team for that .. YOU were the one who think that BANNED BUL is deffensless.. /for your conserne we know from the start BUL and FMJ will be in war/

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:03 pm 
Captain
Captain

Br31tz4ck wrote:
BUL was banned for bounty abuse OK we get that.. admin bann the abusers and deleate the resources .. that was the punishment.. stop crying .. its not going to help you..

milanor you found it ? WOW you are THE MAN .. its so hard to do a COLONY SCAN (ROFL)

milanor we dont have to explain how we get resources to you "PRO" figure it out

we were in war ? what the .. ? blame your team for that .. YOU were the one who think that BANNED BUL is deffensless.. /for your conserne we know from the start BUL and FMJ will be in war/

This sounds more of an excuse to not prove yourself, so I assume those resources were once again exploited. 200K LEFTOVER metal sent during a 50 tick span, yes?

Do you not undersand? When our players were banned -- we were in no war with anyone, thus we didn't affect anyone but ourselves and when our players got caught it was already dealt with.

However, you guys, have destroyed our armies with 'exploited' resources, or units made with that. Do you understand that? Or is it too hard for you? Hm?

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:31 pm 
Captain
Captain

I want to make this clear.

Admin Joe has stated his view of things so if you are cheating BUL you all will be punished since your accepting amongst yourselves to abuse the system and accepting the consequence that will be brought upon yourselves, if you own up now, only the ones that have been constantly abusing the system would get punished and those that havn't would get a chance.

In addition to this, BUL it would be better if you should printscreens of actions that you have taken to help to reduce the accusations that has been brought upon you, like milanorEx has stated, failing in doing so would just mean that your trying to sway the matter away and not proving youselves of playing fairly, its not that hard in my opinion to show a couple of printscreens, is there ?

Retired.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:06 pm 
Private
Private

[IMG=http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/8408/16426885.jpg][/IMG]

its been like this the whole round

so now will u cut the crap about bul being cheaters ?
bul hasnt cheated for a thing the whole round
and its the alliance whos blamed most
thx .. but no thx ...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:16 pm 
Captain
Captain

Uhm stop saying you haven't cheated a thing, cause the admin himself already got Rector banned, and it seems you kicked and conquered as well...so I'm guessing he's not coming back cause DarkEugen is already back.

So, still, you had cheated just maybe not anymore. :)

I'll cut the crap when all of you each member can post a screenshot showing all the metal and oil adding up.

But so far, few of that 1.6 million metal was exploited we know that you can't say it wasn't. :)

But it doesn't matter anymore really, so Idc.

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next