It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Official SAGE and allies State of the Union thread
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:05 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Today is Wednesday. The war for the most part is over. Here's a breakdown of it's final day.

First off I guess we'll start with Props going out to CAE. You guys as an alliance played as a team, and even through a ton of adversity, and the loss of key players, you held it together and repelled 2 major armies that were at your doorstep.

I have been there myself, when I led BoP and other than myself until now, have i seen it done so effectively. You remembered what is important, you gave up the relics and defend yourselves. You all should be proud.

I left off Tuesday morning in yesterdays post. Let's recap a bit.

We attacked one of the relics first thing Tuesday morning. That attack went well and quickly allowed us to secure the other relic.

in this next pic, you can see that we have the first relic and are taking the second. Also an attack was launched on Mree's colony.

Finally this is the major assault the allied units had apon the CAE colonies.
I want you all to note that we had over 130 squads and the allied army was 144 squads strong i believe. That should give you a bit of the scale involved in this attack. (i got a little carried away on the paint :roll: it was 1 am here and i was half dead when editing this)

Cae did an impressive job of rushing units after they repelled the NEW attack and were able to re enforce Mree's colony with about 128 squads.
We figured about 100k metal was given for the battle, and we figured armor units were rushed, but it wasn't worth the risk to gamble, so we turned back to the relics and are currently leaving the area.

This concludes the CAE /SAGE UD war. Feel free to sound off your personal experiences you have or any good pics that you might have in your archives.

BoP leader E2A3 rank 3 alliance, rank 7 relic holder
LoW E6 rank 1 alliance A6
RG leader M2 personal rank 15
NOPE E6A8 rank 5 relic holder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:08 am 
Private
Private

:mrgreen: ORBY :mrgreen: ORBY :mrgreen: ORBY :mrgreen: ORBY :mrgreen:

Also: CAE is one of the most formidable alliances I have ever had the pleasure of playing this game with, much respect to all their members.

:shock: :shock: :shock: A SAGE MEMBER COMPLEMENTING CAE?? Has Hell itself frozen over?!?! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Member of GBA, M1, Palidroma of A 01

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:37 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Yup I know Pali, but I'm always made it a point during my long and illustrious career here as a BD player, to always remember to respect my enemies, and to give credit where credit is due.

CAE held off 2 major armies, destroying the UD alliances attack of 144 squads, and making enough of an effort to reenforce Mree's colony, to make us pause and rethink our attacks.

You don't see an alliance hold out through overwhelming odds, and repel and beat back 2 major alliances that often. And when you do see it, it deserves to be noticed and noted as a defining act.

Cae struggled though the loss of it's major players, and still pulled out an impressive comeback. They showed class and dedication through this whole affair.

This doesn't mean we won't be back at some point to finish it, but for now they deserve the respect of us all for their team efforts.

BoP leader E2A3 rank 3 alliance, rank 7 relic holder
LoW E6 rank 1 alliance A6
RG leader M2 personal rank 15
NOPE E6A8 rank 5 relic holder

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2