It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: USAN
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:10 pm 
Private
Private

:) hello everyone the USAN is and was created for all the newbies primarily in the USA known claims and terriorties

we are newbies and yes we hit a hard patch yesterday we are here to learn by trial and error and a bunch of reading forums and watching you tube on exactly what it is we need to do and know

so the question is as a newbie do you wish to learn and share knowledge with the rest of the newbies if the answer is yes well come on and let's get to work

GENERAL L HICKS
LEADER
USAN TEAM

Post subject: Re: USAN
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:09 pm 
Private
Private

new game need newbie's and veterans to join me prefer that you be in the usa territory's as know but not necessarily a total shutout message me if you questions :D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:33 pm 
Private
Private

:D ACCEPTING new and veterans for this round come join and lets have some fun :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:56 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Very cool concept!

You're awesome for doing this, I hope this works out really well!

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:42 pm 
Captain
Captain

If you guys need any help with tactics, basic game play, tips, etc feel free to shoot me a pm here or message me on skype anytime oxfgaurav.

8+ years of Battledawn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:00 pm 
Private
Private

YES can i have you on call for the whole round that would be great now hopefully this will post here and thank you admin for your support now if i can get it working and accepting on earth 3 i would be joyously happy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:06 pm 
Private
Private

to those of you who have messaged me and asked if you can join yes you in about 9 hours admin and the dev's are working hard on some sort of bug dealing with all alliances as no one's has been able to create them so please i urge you to stand by while they attempt and i have faith that they will be victorious shortly on this bug and dev's and admin's thank you again for your comments earlier

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:51 pm 
Private
Private

for all the newbies who wish they weren't newbies and trying to join a alliance then this alliance is for you why you ask because as newbies we can make mistakes and learn from them we can grow and increase the knowledge now the admin are hoping i can pull this off because in this game no one has done this before so a bit about me been playing role type game's for many years beginning with merchant empires and the dev team from Sweden i have done several years with tribal wars both as a player and as a alliance leader my most recent games are mission chief.com and leitstellenspiel.de with sabastain and his dev team i am in missionchief a top 10 player i also co admin a alliance
inleitstellenspiel.de i am doing okay and i lead a small alliance these games require firefighter knowledge the building of stations and which units should go in what station basically just like here so i am calling out the newbies who are in hiding come on join up and let's see what we can do we will never know until we try and as newbies we have to prove our self's to the other players we can make the grade so what do we have to lose not a thing so lets get cracking

:D

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:44 pm 
Private
Private

we are growing at a slow rate which is good getting read to start here extra things all newbies should to do and not to do :D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:13 pm 
Private
Private

:D well so far there is about 6 of us of course the alliance moo got a lot to join him which okay as he is doing the same thing i am doing there of course the wiki and forum discussions that help as well

i have learned one thing so far fill the ships completely to max and try to keep one type of unit per ship :D which is easier said then done well that is all i have except newbies be not afraid but be vigilant with the scan's and know where your troops are at all time. come join us so we can even have more fun

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next