It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: era 40- Most competitive era in recent times?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:46 pm 
Captain
Captain

To those of you who are on m1, what do you think about the current era and the way it has gone?

To the guys who are not there ill try and tell it in as short as possible

as you can c in the above picture, its almost tick 1850 and the guy with the highest power in the world (rank 10) is the guy who has sat all era and done nothing apart from making armor

The alliance (SWAT) which is currently in command of all the 10 relics, none of its members had their colonies on m1 when the era started.

The early days of the ERA were dominated by an alliance called SHP, they brought in lots of subs and occupied most of the places in the top 10.

Then the whole world declared war on SHP and they died, resulting in an alliance called GoT (winners of last era) taking a huge lead with RS(rank 2) following behind.

Small wars took place, everyone kept building and the first signs of war came around tick 900 when KiLL(rank 3) and GoT(rank 1) got into a war.
By this time GoT had also changed into a big sub empire.

Within no time RS joined the war and soon Kill died and half the team quit.

Then out of nowhere RS started pushing all of GoT and allies back and almost reached their hive where the war turned ugly

Both sides started losing armies and stuff and once even The admin had to redo a battle which he thought was not fair.

around tick 1100 most of the RS team quit.

The RS leader, sensing that the only way to defeat GoT was to let 187(rank 3),
(who were constanlty at war with Wcip(rank 6) and X(rank 7) and NH(rank 4) after killing them earlier in the era), take their mines and stuff.

within 50 ticks, 187 swept though the map and became rank 1

then the war between GoT and 187 started.
pretty soon 187 pushed Got and family back from the center part of the map to their hive and again they lost 2 armies there.

But by then everyone became exhausted of war and half of GoT family continuously suicide on armies of 187 and quit.'

Still it took a lot of effort for 187 (now SWAT) to get all the 10 relics, after the alliances who were not in top 3 deciding that they fight SWAT.

As of now.. alliances continue to spam and suicide on SWAT and their allies FoD and X(whose original members quit and the remaining members of RS took control of it)

lets c whether SWAT will manage to end the era or not.

Post subject: Re: era 40- Most competitive era in recent times?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:54 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

No mention of Zelly.

K den

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:01 pm 
News Team
News Team

meh mars is gay :D

IGN : The Amazing Mr OImage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:17 pm 
Private
Private

Hello

I am Google Chrome, leader of former RS. This Mars 1 era had shown to be the most eventful era I've been in for a very long time. At the beginning of the era, things were calm on the surface, but tensions were building as us (RS), SHP + GRIZ (SHP's brother alliance), and GoT all wanted the win. RS quietly built up for nearly 300 ticks. Killing off smaller alliances, and preparing to be attacked by anyone, and everyone. Though, GRIZ neglected to respond to our NAP offering. So, after they attacked out brother, WciP, we stepped in. Killing 9 squads on a locked OP, we fired the first shot of the war. They attempted to say it was a backstab, however, it was far from it. We had been ignored when we offered a NAP.

After the war started, it was fairly quiet. Until SHP, SHP2, GRIZ, GRIS, and the rest of GRIZ's friends logged on and started spamming. We hand't attacked these other alliances, as we only wanted to kill GRIZ. That was foolish on our part. We got pushed back far on the first day. It was a 1vs6 situation, and there was no hope for us, or so we thought. I personally stayed up for over 3 days fighting. I was so low on Resources, as I didn't boost anyhtinb ut the Daily Bonus. I had to turn some spams that were headed for their OPs, or downgrde vital gates and radars just to make EoT attacks.

They had the biggest boosters on the world, on their side. We thought it was a losing fight, until we realized how inactive they were. Most logged off for the night around the same time, so we took this opportunity to push them.

To make a long story short, we got 2 other alliances, WciP and KILL, to assist us in the fight. It was still 2:1 odds though.

At around Tick 400, GoT messaged me, and said they would be joining the fight as soon as Tick 400 hit. But at this point, we were already near the SHP and GRIZ colonies, and had killed nearly every army. That night, we pushed all the way from the middle of the map, to the very top and secured everything we could before they came in and vultured.

After the war, things were peaceful for a time. No wars, and everyone just built up. Until Tick 1000

Again, we started the war against GoT. We didn't backstab this time either, as we waited for our NAP to expire. On the first day, 2 of them died. We pushed them all the way to their hive, and it became a sort of stalemate from there.

After a couple of days, 2 GoT members came to the front, and fought us directly, instead of using their subs like they had since they lost 2 armies. After the fight, http://prntscr.com/7nb3kk, they called Admin Tom on, and had him undo it. This was unfair, and one of my members took it personally. They, unfortunately, quit. We managed to hold on, and got our armies back, along with GoT. The next day however, one of my members fell asleep on an OP, and we all had to mass on it to try and prevent him from dying. Soon after, GoT sent their sub, G0T, in. They sent in 3 armies (20 squads less than what we had on the OP) in, to "kill us". Though, it was an obvious suicide. GoT then went in for the easy kill. We rushed nearly 13 squads of armor, to pad our units so we could inflict maximum damage to them before dying. They turned and never attacked again, knowing that they wouldn't win. After the member that had fallen asleep logged in, he saw what had happened. He wanted all of those sub members banned, because that was extremely unfair. When I told him that they wouldn't be banned, he quit too. It was a useless fight at that point. I pulled my R5 to a safe point, and went to sleep.

I didn't log on for a couple of days. Though, when I did, SWAT were warring GoT, and doing a pretty good job at it. So, I heed by killing off as many of the subs as I could. I had (still have) quite the collection of R5 at my disposal, and killed nearly 5000 units in just over 2 days.

I later decided to join the 'x' alliance, and build for the remainder of the era. This era was very eventful, and never had a dull moment. I wish more eras were like this, except without all of the drama. Good job to SWAT for taking 1st, and killing GoT. I wont be joining another era on Battle Dawn again, for some time. Good luck to everyone in their future eras. :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:24 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

The x alliance, that used to be FH, lead by Zealot.

Why do none of you peasants remember?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:34 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

So, the best way to summarise this era,

A bunch of no-ones fought a bunch of no-ones, who then died to no-ones, who then died to India's misfits.

What a sick era, pls all of you be rands elsewhere, and Stranger, arn't you a pest?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:38 am 
Captain
Captain

TorturedZealot wrote:
The x alliance, that used to be FH, lead by Zealot.

Why do none of you peasants remember?

Because none of us like quitters :P

You quit your alliance when u died and left them alone even though you were the leader :P

Yessum wrote:
So, the best way to summarise this era,

A bunch of no-ones fought a bunch of no-ones, who then died to no-ones, who then died to India's misfits.

What a sick era, pls all of you be rands elsewhere, and Stranger, arn't you a pest?

Come back again when you are out of your hangover...

In other news anyone wants to send me some workerS?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:59 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

I didn't quit, I left my alliance so that my crystals went to George instead of the random GoT sub.

It was George's choice to get the RS members back, not mine.

Get your facts straight before you decide to criticize me.

Also, the others did not 'quit' they would've kept playing if George didn't overhaul. Look at Metal Dawn. Hes sitting in WciP now. Cathryn, in x. George, also in x. joeljij was in training, it was his first proper era. Ever. What can you expect of him? He has potential, he was more active than a lot of the map.

And if you were talking about the old members before I got Cathryn to join, they were noobs. My sole purpose of this M1, was to either troll, help out friends, or train noobs. Honestly, I did all three of that.

At least I saved myself from all the corruption in that world :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:18 am 
Private
Private

I didn't actually care enough to read any of this crap. I just wanted to stop by and say that you're all nerds/noobs with no skill and to come at me bros next era. I'm actually with Yessum on this, as much as that makes me cringe.

~ Metal Dawn, your overlord, who totally didn't suicide on a banned player's army

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:25 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

nuclearmuffin wrote:

~ Metal Dawn, your overlord, who totally didn't suicide on a banned player's army

One of the noobs I was training was him.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next