It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: Updates! September 30th
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:19 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
 YIM  Profile

saady87 wrote:
And people complaining about rank and points, well thats why they increased getting crystals and relics, THAT IS HOW YOU GET RESOURCES!!!!, it promotes more WARS!!, Thats why you build AN ARMY! to get points and GET RELICS, gaining points and power off conquers is very misleading, it doesn't show your true power, In fact true power is seen through how much units you currently have, not of your conquers which you might have gotten early in the game and that have gone AFK for life per say.

learn to actually fight your way to the top, not by picking on the weak.

kirosouji wrote:
plus u guys are jsut getting selfish -_-

my point exactly in my earlyer post. :D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:28 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I AM IN LOVE

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:37 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

kirosouji wrote:
the 12th is fair for the pro anyway.If you can see right if ur alliance has a lot of crystals/relics it can give u msot of ur income loses anyway.

plus u guys are jsut getting selfish -_-

isnt fair we all make half of what we did those of us who log in 12 ticks or more a day count soley on conquers to keep up with mass supporters!
I was told NC would do away with mass supporters wining servers!
Now with Update it gives them back the game just like oc just keep spending because no matter the amount of conquers or crystals you get.
The supporter will add 3k metal and oil every 48 ticks and 6k every 72

Now tell me how were suppost to keep up with that u cant the best you can do is like 400 per tick and thats with alot of conquers i would say 60 or more not many can swing that. 400 x 48 ticks is 19,600 metal. Now take your supporter who gets 30 conquers its a doable amout will get 275 metal per tick 275 x 48 13200 per tick.
keep in mind you colony makes metal

19,600 non supporter
13,200 + 9,000 = 22,200 is a lot more

when you take into acc
the loses you take getting conquers quelling conquers costs a few units every time almost and some get to strong to even quell for those of you who have less then 10 conquers would never understand. What it takes to keep that go ahead and try it put down 2 to 5 quells a day try it. and you would agree. it cost far more to keep an conquer.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:44 pm 
Private
Private

actually, though i was not directly effected, i did notice significant power alterations on my world as well. one of my alliance members seems to have GAINED points, while i and most of my guys lost 1 or 2 power level for no real reason... i actually ran my power through a calculator using your formula. it doesnt work. something is missing. in fact.... i have not yet seen a power formula that has worked for me here. even when i logged on in the morning after nothing had happened in my colony for 8 or so ticks, and it still never worked... im not complaining, just saying your power formula does not compute. i just punched the numbers. using your formula, my power is 24.72. assuming it automatically rounds down, that would be 24. good right? well i have 1 crystal, so my score should be 272. cool. according to BD scoreboard, my power is 22, and my score is 254. and yes, i did the math 3 times using 2 calculators. this is just one of my worlds, and there is a difference in all of them. the question is, if the OFFICIAL formula does not work, what does?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:56 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Firstly you guys a selfish and secondly you guys wont complain if theres a supporter in your alliance now right?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:00 am 
Captain
Captain

Ok this thread has gone for a while now, there's several new updates originally not noted and some updates removed so please refer to the new thread: viewtopic.php?f=169&t=2838

I've locked this thread for now.

-Andrew

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7