It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Order of building structures
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:55 pm 
Private
Private

Is there a a order of building structures so that I can get the most out of my protection? Or do I just build depending on what I want to become?

Post subject: Re: Order of building structures
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:38 am 
Captain
Captain

It depends on what your ultimate aim is , you are aiming for a win in just trolling . It really cant be just told verbally.
I saw yesterday i think you applying for a mentor , so did you get one?

But its recommended to complete worker gold/metal/mineral and oil/wood/gas structure lvl 3
also Make a barracks recruit some sols in the beginning

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:07 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I always get to build my structures to level 5 in the following order below because in war time, it's very important to have all of them.
1st Gate
2nd Ion
3rd Level 5 Res converter
4th Level 5 e
5th Shield
6th Nuke

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:36 am 
Private
Private

Hitmo wrote:
It depends on what your ultimate aim is , you are aiming for a win in just trolling . It really cant be just told verbally.
I saw yesterday i think you applying for a mentor , so did you get one?

But its recommended to complete worker gold/metal/mineral and oil/wood/gas structure lvl 3
also Make a barracks recruit some sols in the beginning

I don't think so, I'm going to check. Someone did send me a msg in game the other day.

Also, I'm playing so I can learn how to play this game and then I will have fun and maybe aim for winning.

I found this thread: viewtopic.php?f=171&t=12423
I think I'm going to follow this guide in building my structures next time I enter a new world.

Last edited by bobface11 on Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:33 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I think you put the wrong link as that is not linked to any sort of tutorial :lol:

But regardless, there are MANY different ways to build yourself to start until you gather the resources for the next.

Me personally, I focus on the following order in terms of level 5 structres (which differ's from George):

1. Gate - because expansion and mobility is extremely important early on
2. Shield - Once I get gate, I personally focus on shield so I can worry less about my defense and focus on offense as well as allow myself a buffer to be able to sleep. Depending on your teams activity level though, this can be moved in terms of importance. My preference though is to make this 2nd priority so I don't get set back after conquering a decent amount.
3. level 5 Res converter - because I use so much energy for scans and sat scans.
4. Nuke - at this point, you should have a decent army with range included in it. Nukes will make you dominant over any armor hoarders (those who made about 100+ armors that your army can't wreck through easily). Also, nice and easy xp gain when you use nukes
5. Level 5 energy I would have energy at level 4 for a while, but as I said, I use a LOT of energy. To me, intel and sight is HUGE. Some other's don't rely on it as much though, so this is my preference
6. Ion - unless you are a heavy booster, this is great for later on in the round, but against player's like George who prioritize nukes last, you don't need ion. Ions should be last ditch imo. Otherwise, you should be active enough to simply dodge nukes otherwise.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]