It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: M2- Going after CME
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:53 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Hitmo wrote:
and abeyant and gen , the era u are talking abt was a way long back , it was 6-7 months ago. but i think vodka came with him team next era , i had to quit that era in beginning itself so i dont know wheather it was a good one or vodka and his team lay down on their knees

The era we are talking about was a long time ago yes but it was a fun era with lots of wars and real competition.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:02 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Hitmo wrote:
i think u should contact malice , ads126 , commando , bane , The Man , kamikaze if u want to defeat CME on m2
ask them all to once again reunite for destruction of CME , then also it would be a very difficult task to defeat CME on their soil

anyways best of luck ( ur gonna need alot of it)
play fair , as dane will do the same

Edit: seth of diehard i think u should not use sub , i dont think u will be able to gather more or equal exp players for ur sub compared to DETA , its just my suggestion of keeping the war out of sub rather then including ur sub and DETA. its just my thoughts rest it upto u

and abeyant and gen , the era u are talking abt was a way long back , it was 6-7 months ago. but i think vodka came with him team next era , i had to quit that era in beginning itself so i dont know wheather it was a good one or vodka and his team lay down on their knees

Thanks for the info and advice! I dont think i know any of those players except malice.

Current alliances-none
Former alliacnes-EA,LOZ,ZN,SF,VAL,MAD,BoS,KWP

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:13 pm 
Captain
Captain

malice led TN , ads126 is our mod , u can anytime contact him on forums he is active here he led LT that era , kamikaze led an alliance named test , but his alliance gave up too early in the war , The Man aka james is leader of ICE , he lead ice that era , commando lead IND that era u can find him easily on e1, Bane lead MFIX that era , i dont know where will u find him but i have him on skype

well gen it was fun and big small wars but cant say competitive , ur only main fight or was with TN rests were like nothing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:20 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Hitmo wrote:
malice led TN , ads126 is our mod , u can anytime contact him on forums he is active here he led LT that era , kamikaze led an alliance named test , but his alliance gave up too early in the war , The Man aka james is leader of ICE , he lead ice that era , commando lead IND that era u can find him easily on e1, Bane lead MFIX that era , i dont know where will u find him but i have him on skype

well gen it was fun and big small wars but cant say competitive , ur only main fight or was with TN rests were like nothing

lol i can assure u none of them can come back to M2 again in near future,

1. Malice is playing on E6 and he has work and stuff so he just plays 1tickers these days and that too rarely ,after TN era i have seen him once on M1 and otherwise now on CE.

2. Ads i dont know havent seen him either for a long time and he is good allies with CME dont know if he will help, and i am yet to see him do good activity on any era. :P

3. James , Bane (myself) and Commando all are on E1 , Commando is leading IND he is rank1 and most probably win the era easily , i am leading a brother alliance on E1 for Commando and invited james to join and watch the era with me as he has been off BD since that TN era , so me and James are just inactive watchers on E1.

~Bane

Current Status : Playing Clash of Clans with BD friends

:D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:27 pm 
Captain
Captain

Hmmm.... I think ur right bane ,
lets see if seth can wait till CE is over , i'm not on CE(infact im nowhere on bd worlds) so how long u guys can think CE will go? I would like to join this war but I cant play till 2nd week of march . Lol
seems if seth wants the old gang he needs to wait for long.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:15 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Hitmo wrote:
so how long u guys can think CE will go? .

Let me take a wild guess at it , after KMO coalation is dead count anywhere near 2 months and more probably.

~Bane

Current Status : Playing Clash of Clans with BD friends

:D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:02 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

I will wait until i have 10 members for a main and 10 for an active sub. Wether it takes a few eras to put together is trivial. I wana take the best shot at it, and rushing this is a sure fire way to get my rear handed to me.

For all of you who i know want to watch, i will throw a post up the era i kick this. CME will also be given a decent warning so they bring there best.

Current alliances-none
Former alliacnes-EA,LOZ,ZN,SF,VAL,MAD,BoS,KWP

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:57 am 
Captain
Captain

what the (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) are u talking bane , 2 months more ?? its way too much!!

and seth yes , wait for ur best shot dont hurry

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2