It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Continued discussion
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:39 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

This will be a long post. Read if interested, I do however pretty much expect admins to follow through. Please do not come with personal attacks, or accusations without any kind of evidence, I want to discuss this as a serious matter. Thank you.

Ilona wrote:
I have to admit that this is new to me too.
I never saw someone posting flight recipes to proof that he was there or there.
Thats outstanding! :lol:

Okay, now more serious: Congrats to all the devs and admins. Hmmmm, we are actually 2 these days working on it. Its Liran and me (and that only as forum admin)

So can you admins please confirm we are different persons. Robbo Monster/Black Mamba/bestplayerintheworld continue to believe we're the same. Flooding the chat with spam. Unneccessary for everyone...

I understand you are a small team, and working hard. However not satisfied, I appreciate that you atleast try.

Ilona wrote:
I can understand your anger, like I said often before... but we need to look forward and solve it on another way. Just banning a player for zero proof, is for sure not the way to go. Okay, now some of you will say :but we have a proof! It happens at..

Well, sorry. We can't look up previous tournament nor do we have a real-time cheat alarm or something like that.
Liran and me fully focus at the moment to bring the new battle system and weight system in, which will for sure fully eliminate those issues as you can't farm anymore.
These posts with only the intention to discriminate and accuse other player for cheating have to stop, Ogonna. I told you before that my tolerance is close to zero now.
You maybe want to take a break until we have the new system added?

Need to look forward? What is there to look forward to if everyone I know left the game because it is no longer fun? Some things have to be dealt with immediately, or it will just keep escalating. There were not a lot of cheaters just a few weeks ago, and look how many there are now. Yes, it is not easy to prove that somebody cheats, but when you do have clear evidence action should be taken against it. With no action, people think it is allowed, more people start to cheat and suddenly cheating is the only possibility left to get anywhere near a position for medal. I'm not the only one who thinks like this. (Screenshot will follow to prove this)

If your tolerance is close to zero, you should make an example of the cheaters. Do not tolerate it! See this from more than one perspective. There are a lot of accusations going on that are no where near to be true, so I won't make any against anyone, I'll just post pictures of what I do have as a fact on my hand.

Ilona wrote:
We are very open to all player suggestions and we really need you guys to test and improve it but we are also a company and we have priority lists. We just can't jump from A to B and when a player suggest C, we go there first. Its not working that way.

We had on our list:
iPad version - done
iPhone version - done
android - not yet
multiple mechs - already in dev and ready to test
better battle system - already in dev and ready to test
Achievements - on the way
2vs2 and 3vs3 - considered

and so on and so on

Please keep in mind. We are a small team. We love what we do. We work a lot BUT we can't do miracles

You do have to make fair play the first priority. Or else the community will leave, as it is no fun in game anymore. Allowing cheaters to keep on cheating will only make it worse in the long run. As said before, paying should not allow you to do whatever you want. If so, me and j^8 probably paid more than most of the other people around, even some of the Austrian accounts. Consider that.

Ilona wrote:
I can understand your anger, like I said often before... but we need to look forward and solve it on another way. Just banning a player for zero proof, is for sure not the way to go.

Zero proof. I can't agree on that one.

viewtopic.php?f=406&t=30444

viewtopic.php?f=406&t=30398

In these 2 topics are enough screenshot evidence to prove coordinated matches between Robbo Monster, bestplayer, Mr Mister, spula and account sharing amongst several other players too. Just watch the screenshots in those threads.

And please look at the threads before replying that they are already locked and dealt with. Look at all this as a whole, not as separate parts.

To supply my words I just said, I will give you a screenshot where I confronted spula about it. He said he was aware it was cheating, and that Robbo Monster paid him 3000 tokens to help him cheat.

In addition, Robbo Monster has also cheated with Sicilian 2, the guy who got a gold medal one of the past weeks. I can also prove that, with the 3 next screenshots. First 2 are some of the replays on both accounts, the 3rd picture shows Sicilian 2 admitting that it is the only way to win. This is what Supermechs has become. Are you proud of that?

Let's continue. Last week Black Mamba won gold medal. He says he is an honest player, never cheating, and described how the cheating goes on. Please read the third last reply, page 5, on this topic:

viewtopic.php?f=406&t=30583&start=40

I'll quote it for you all.

bestplayerintheworld wrote:
HIS CHEATING-System :

He go up 1st days with one "main"-account.
Than he stop playing with him (safe points and to be sure not to be beaten,
not to lose lot of points).

With his lower-points accounts he can generate MORE points from the other players with many points - special at level30 games.

Sometimes or sometimes often he play HIMSELF ... Ogonna vs Tritium
to tranfser the "stolen" points from the FAIR players to his main-account.

THAT cheating-system he practicise now since month !

AND that is the MAIN-REASON he try NOW everthing to accuse OTHER honest player AND what miracle HE is AGAINST the new system, cos
THAN he cannot go on with his CHEATING-SYSTEM and steal the HONEST and F A I R Players THEIR medals !!!

T H A T is the T R U T H !!!

:-)

Admins & Developer if you have ANY QUESTION HOW he can make A L L cheating with all details ... I can TELL YOU !
Because I am the HONEST one ... and I hate C H E A T E R S !

This is exactly what he has been doing himself. Proof follows. @bestplayer, as Tritium I can't recall EVER having played a match against Ogonna. Can you prove your claim? These are just accusations without any proof at all. Empty words if you can't prove anything.

Watch the following screenshots, and you will see Robbo Monster being defeated by Black Mamba continuously match after match. Black Mamba gets 1 more streak per game, Robbo Monster -1 per game. The exact amount of points Robbo Monster loses, goes over to Black Mamba. That is how he accomplished such a high score of ladderpoints last week, in fact ridiculously high.

To limit my post, I could not post all of my pictures as proof. These are just the ones I got from where he hit the top 100k, but he has been going on like this all week to safely cheat his way to the top. The matches were so fast I unfortunately could not capture every "Black Mamba defeated Robbo Monster" match detail, but I got most of the scoreboard updates. And he just said above he hated cheaters, isn't that quite ironic...

Robbo Monster has lately said in chat that he will get the admins to ban Ogonna, that Ogonna's time is over here. It is not the first time one of the Austrian players threaten with removing players from the game. In the following picture you can see bestplayerintheworld being pretty angry with Sicilian, who apparently played at level 18, which threatened his point-trade operation. bestplayer explains he has a deal with "Mike" to play each level, for most efficient farming of points. And threatens with it being the last time Sicilian plays...

I am truthfully sorry for bringing all of this to public attention, I know you didn't want it to happen. But it is time for the truth about everything to come out, and it is time that something is being done about all of this. Having cheaters and players who threaten other players around is no good for the community, nor for the fair play. I hope my post can clarify a few things, and I do hope that you admins will take action how you think is best in a matter of few days. I did not say anything without proving it, and hope that the next posts will be likewise. I want the admins to be able to discuss with the community, not locking topics because of waves of personal attacks.

Thanks for reading

Tobi

Post subject: Re: Continued discussion
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:08 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Hear, hear! This very eloquently and succinctly describes what I have been asking for through many forum posts and emails. Can it possibly be too much for a dev or admin to acknowledge that these posts aren't being invented out of thin air?

There is clearly something wrong for there to be a public outcry. These players are not stupid people yet to ignore everything that has been calmly and convincingly presented is to treat them as such.

I appreciate that bans are not dealt with publicly. However, they are not being dealt with privately either. I think the issue at hand is the lack of acknowledgement and action, not the banning of a particular player, per se.

Check me out on YouTube!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:53 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

This kind of thread is what SM needs. Hard evidence to prove how corrupted the system/players of the game are right now. In my eyes this shouldn't be banned, and for those that want any action taken, don't go throwing personal threats around in this thread. This deserves to be kept alive.

I will forward this on to Ilona so she's able to read it as soon as possible :)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:40 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

Ogonna

How stupid you must be ???

The thread from you was closed few hours and you open a NEW one as tobi ???

BTW your 4th or 5th thread to accusing other players !

THAT is the NEXT PROOF that ...

Ogonna = Tritium = Tobi = HMS Endeavour = WhiteDwarf = betamode = iDie = F...... = etc.

Thank you for that !

nice greetings
bestplayeroftheworld

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:45 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

And it proofs that ...

Ogonna / Tritium / Tobi played Sicilian too !

loool

Thank you for so many proofs Ogonna that you are the BIGGEST CHEATER ever at SM !

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:48 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

it is an insolence, that you OGONNA think the admins and developers are so stupid !

Ogonna = Tritium = Tobi = HMS Endeavour = iDie = betamode = sicilian = etc.

You can see ALL this on his youtube channlel "Torleif Lund".

Ogonna/Tritium traveled in the same flight from Norway to Spain.
(changing flag in chat - see screenshot)

Ogonna/Tritium changed their flag at the same time.
(often and often)

Ogonna/Tritium logged in at the same time (minute).
(often and often)

Ogonna/Tritium read the Forum at the same time.
(see here lol)

Ogonna/Tritium fly often from Norway to Spain and back.
(have the same job maybe)

Ogonna/Tritium have the same "problem" with OTHER players.

Ogonna/Tritium love to make screenshots to send the admins.

Ogonna/Tritium scan their flighing-papers at the same time.
(see the other thread).

yes yes

NO MORE WORDS ARE NEEDED!

Please BANN Ogonna for such an insolence, that he think the admins and developers are so stupid !

Sorry dear Admins and Developers for HIS words !
He is obsessed and does not come clear that there are better players than him !

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:57 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

THIS POST exactly proof also, that you OGONNA answered as TOBI Ilonas words to Ogonna !

How that come ?

On the youtube channel of Mr. Torleif Lund you describe self that Tritium and Tobi are both your accounts !!!

How you can say now you are not Tritium or Tobi or Ogonna ???

IT PROOF 100% that Ogonna = Tobi = Tritium !

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:59 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

Dear Admins & Developer !

Ogonna = Tritium
(and 8 - 10 other accounts)

HIS CHEATING-System :

He go up 1st days with one "main"-account.
Than he stop playing with him (safe points and to be sure not to be beaten,
not to lose lot of points).

With his lower-points accounts he can generate MORE points from the other players with many points - special at level30 games.

Sometimes or sometimes often he play HIMSELF ... Ogonna vs Tritium
to tranfser the "stolen" points from the FAIR players to his main-account.

THAT cheating-system he practicise now since month !

AND that is the MAIN-REASON he try NOW everthing to accuse OTHER honest player AND what miracle HE is AGAINST the new system, cos
THAN he cannot go on with his CHEATING-SYSTEM and steal the HONEST and F A I R Players THEIR medals !!!

T H A T is the T R U T H !!!

:-)

Admins & Developer if you have ANY QUESTION HOW he can make A L L cheating with all details ... I can TELL YOU !
Because I am the HONEST one ... and I hate C H E A T E R S !

T H E Y (Ogonna, j^8, etc.) cheated MY SISTER bestplayeroftheworld exactly with that System many (!) times.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And one more :
What impudence from Ogonna and j^8 - the 2 BIGGEST cheater, who BOTH used this system to cheat their medals !

And THAT is exactly the reason WHY they accuse MOST other fair players like me !

THEY are afraid that the admins and developer KNOW the truth about THEM !

nice greetings
bestplayerintheworld

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next