It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Congrats to all the devs and admins!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:14 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

Dear souldescent !

Not end of story ... he gave the proof himself that Ogonna = Tritium with
this and in this thread !
lol
:lol:

And it is really an insolence, that he think the admins and developers are so stupid !
THEY are for sure not ... they are intelligent, know what is going on !
Otherwise they couldnt make such a great game !!!

Even if we split Ogonna and Tritium ...

Tritium = betamode = iDie = tobi (cheated Gold medal) = F...... (what nice nick name) = etc
(see youtube webside from him)

Ogonna = HMS Endeavour = WhiteDwarf = etc.
(he self said that often and often)

HOW many gold-medals "Ogonna" cheated with this more than 8 accounts ?
The answer is ALL !

He gave NOW with THAT thread the PROOF for ALL !

thank you
;)

nice greetings
bestplayerintheworld

P.S.: Maybe Ogonna should take a break until the Admins and Developer have the new system added ?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:30 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Okay, just a quick disclaimer to start this off with, It's going to be long, it's going to include some rant So brace yourselves.

I am not a smart person for still trying to argue with this person, One could compare that to trying to argue with a cat, a monkey or another creature of similar intelligence. Sorry to sound so harsh But look at him ! He has made it perfectly clear that he is not capable of that without bringing other people in it to justify his own questionable actions.
bestplayerintheworld wrote:
Dear souldescent !

Not end of story ... he gave the proof himself that Ogonna = Tritium with
this and in this thread !
lol
:lol:

Okay, so how exactly did that prove this ? i'm pretty sure it proved the exact opposite, read it again (slowly, take ALL the time you need) to try and understand how you a re mistaken.

bestplayerintheworld wrote:
And it is really an insolence, that he think the admins and developers are so stupid !
THEY are for sure not ... they are intelligent, know what is going on !
Otherwise they couldnt make such a great game !!!

Oh kiss-ass ! would you please ? Also on your earlier post i read ''Please ban him(ogonna)'' so am i sensing some desperation in this ? You want this guy banned badly, because he is the only thing still standing in your way in your great quest to become the best player of the game and breaking all the 'records' that you, for some reason, think have some real meaning outside your own head ? Is this what this is all about ?
Oh and i can already hear the admins polishing their keys to again lock the thread away. Go ahead.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:09 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

The new system WILL stop this kind of cheating from happening. Rather than winning points, it will work by how many games you manage to win once you've reached the top group.

Right now the current system means if you have a large amount of points you can easily transfer those points over to another account. However with the new system there are no points and the most you can recieve from winning a battle is the one star!

On top of that, if you lose a battle you lose quite a few stars which means you're likely to be demoted to the lower group. Players can only fight against other mechs in the groups they are in, the one above and the one below. So it's going to be hard for cheaters to get all their mechs in to the top group, and then keep those farming mechs in the top group if they're intentionally losing to one mech. On top of that the main mech will only be rewarded one win for that battle, not a collection of points. The effort required to do all this is A LOT and by the time the cheater has managed to pull this off, the top players will already be miles ahead on wins in the top tier.

So yes, the devs/admins have thought of a way around this and it's close to being completed. However it still needs testing and there have been cries out to players to go test on their test server. Until they get some feedback they won't be able to release the new version of SM, so if you make your way on to the test server and give some feedback, this kind of cheating will be stopped soon.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:24 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Quote:
The new system WILL stop this kind of cheating from happening.

So you accept that it is cheating? Maybe we can get an official public statement from an admin that bestplayerintheworld has been account sharing/point farming.

Or how about until the new system is implemented, bestplayer and all his aliases get a temporary ban?

If that happens, I might consider coming back to the game.

As it stands, I doubt the new system will get implemented for many months. In the meantime, bestplayer will continue to ruin the game with his cheating and general behavior. I can't bear to enter the game and watch and read his words and actions. I feel bad that people like him exist - it's just that disgusting. I hope he's a really young kid; otherwise, we're dealing with a sociopath. Anyone who witnesses his behavior will recognize that it's not innocent kid's games.

So I don't want to deal with him anymore. I hope the devs can remove this parasite from the game until they devise a way to stop his cheating.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:47 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

So OGONNA !

THAT was now to much !

I never CHEATED !

You are the ONE with multi-accounting !

Your post was reported !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unbelievable WHAT you wrote !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:00 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

The used W O R D S from Ogonnas last post shows his REAL character !

Please bann him FOR ...

- multi-accounting
- farming ladder points
- lieing to the admins and developer
- accusing a LOT of other players without any proof
- ignoring ILONA
- insulting other players AND now developers too

Thank you !

bestplayerintheworld
:-)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:18 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I watched a few games of bestplayer and found some of his opponents moves very odd (the guys he was supposedly farming with). However something suspicious isn't enough to ban a player. The problem is mainly with the system, as it does make it very difficult to ban someone, which is why it's going to be changed.

The change will be sooner than you think, if more people start testing the new version.

However if both you wish to carry on trying to get each other banned, I will have to lock this thread, as bans aren't dealt with through the forums.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:23 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Ogonna wrote:
Zero proof? I know you don't really believe that. It's actually 100% certain proof.

We - and by we I mean about a dozen people who all witness the same cheating - gave screenshots showing one player beating another player from the same country continuously in 1-2 turns - the player quits, there is no fight, and he takes thousands of ladder points from that other player to win gold medal.

This happens every week . We have given you screenshots of the fight records.

There is only one explanation for that. If I asked you what it is, you'd be honest right?

Ilona, I really do think you owe the playerbase an answer to this question.

I was hopeful that the new things under development would work to solve this "problem". However, your response in this thread leaves me baffled. You cannot possibly believe that what has been provided to you both in forum threads and private emails (which were sent in lieu of forum posts at your request but completely ignored) does not constitute overwhelming evidence proving the allegations made against bestplayeroftheworld et al. If you do believe this, please come right out and say so. Otherwise, please acknowledge the validity of these allegations. Players deserve to know where you stand.

I want you to know that the way this has been handled leaves us all with the belief that paying buys a player the right to do whatever and act however one wants in this game. Is that true? If so, I wish I hadn't bothered to play honestly because I've spent more than my fair share on this game. I could have more gold medals than I would know what to do with by now. As it is, I remain feeling ripped off for the contributions I made to this game. bestplayeroftheworld's cheating deprives EVERYONE of a legitimate game experience.

Please answer Ogonna's question. At the very least, I think that we are owed that answer.

Check me out on YouTube!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next