It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Congrats to all the devs and admins!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:45 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Can't figure out how to post screenshots yet? I'll help you out:

Your sister is "Black Mamba Michelle"

But who is this??

Seems to be friends with another Austrian!

What a coincidence that months ago your "sister" called herself "Black Mamba", and then recently another Austrian made an account called Black Mamba!

Of course these are different people. Of course.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:52 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

lol

now you go into being ridiculous ogonna ...

AND Tritium fly also every day from Norway to Spain !?

Cos "his" flag chances also often from norway to spain flag ..
... just see THIS screenshot !

lol

Your LIES have now an end !
:-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes - I have a sister, who play SM also.

Yes - I have a friend, who play SM also.

Yes - I have a girldfriend, who play SM also.

Bad mmhhhh ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the Boarding pass says absolute NOTHING.
From 1997 ?
Edit "Oslo to ... where" ?
lol

Your LIES have now an END !
;-)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:58 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

God even a 5 year old has better reading comprehension. READ - the ticket clearly shows Oslo to Madrid.

It also shows the date August 15th - yesterday. It does not say 1997 anywhere. Hell, that's not even reading comprehension. You either hallucinated 1997 or lied about it.

I wrote "Ogonna" in pen to prove that it is my ticket.

Your "sister", "friend" and "girlfriend" all have the exact same writing style as you do.

And your sister and girlfriend both call themselves "Black Mamba". Interesting...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:10 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

there is also a "Black Mamba" from Brasilian !
(written with an I instead an small L)

Is he my brother cos he called him that way ?
looooooooooool

Ogonna Ogonna

GIVE an ANSWER ...

Tritium and Ogonna traveled same hour in the same flight from Norway to Spain ???

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:34 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Yeah, the cheating should have been stopped weeks and weeks ago.
Myself I have sent mails with evidence against it to the admins for almost a month now, because they did not want it on the forums. I have still not recieved any decent answer regarding this whole situation, which will eventually force me to bring up all my evidence in a public post...
If the admins want to avoid this, send me a PM and I'll provide all screenshots there instead.

I am not Ogonna. I am Tobi, and we are not the same.
Here is my plane ticket, where you can see with a red underline the dates of travel, and you can see my name "Torleif Lund" under them.
I am not scared to show who I really am. Other dates than Ogonna. Other destinations and departure places.

And yes, as bestplayerintheworld already pointed out, I own a Youtube channel as well.
You can see some nice matches with several people there, including fights with Ogonna, also proving I am not him. Link below.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TorleifLund

That should be enough to prove I am not Ogonna.
And the funny thing is, the guy who owns most accounts himself, accuse somebody else for multi-accounting. It's ridiculous, all the Austrian players with high/max fuse (mainly Black Mamba, bestplayer in/of theworld, Robbo Monster) talk the same, play the same, write the same, accuse the same, and explain that they are friends, family, relatives or whatever, story changing every time.

It is sad what Supermechs has become, it used to be such a great game.
It's falling apart because the admins are not taking any action against this.
This issue should have been dealt with quick and painless, as with KING a few months back, as Ogonna already pointed out.

I feel that Supermechs is just a side project, and that the developers really do not care for the future of the game. As it is now, it won't last long as a competitive and fun one, cheating is the only way to success in this very moment. I know my time is almost over here, there is more drama and accusations than normal conversations and fun.

Tobi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:06 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I have to admit that this is new to me too.
I never saw someone posting flight recipes to proof that he was there or there.
Thats outstanding! :lol:

Okay, now more serious: Congrats to all the devs and admins. Hmmmm, we are actually 2 these days working on it. Its Liran and me (and that only as forum admin)

I can understand your anger, like I said often before... but we need to look forward and solve it on another way. Just banning a player for zero proof, is for sure not the way to go. Okay, now some of you will say :but we have a proof! It happens at..

Well, sorry. We can't look up previous tournament nor do we have a real-time cheat alarm or something like that.
Liran and me fully focus at the moment to bring the new battle system and weight system in, which will for sure fully eliminate those issues as you can't farm anymore.
These posts with only the intention to discriminate and accuse other player for cheating have to stop, Ogonna. I told you before that my tolerance is close to zero now.
You maybe want to take a break until we have the new system added?

We are very open to all player suggestions and we really need you guys to test and improve it but we are also a company and we have priority lists. We just can't jump from A to B and when a player suggest C, we go there first. Its not working that way.

We had on our list:
iPad version - done
iPhone version - done
android - not yet
multiple mechs - already in dev and ready to test
better battle system - already in dev and ready to test
Achievements - on the way
2vs2 and 3vs3 - considered

and so on and so on

Please keep in mind. We are a small team. We love what we do. We work a lot BUT we can't do miracles

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:18 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

it is an insolence, that you OGONNA think the admins and developers are so stupid !

Ogonna = Tritium = Tobi = HMS Endeavour = iDie = betamode = etc.

You can see ALL this on the webside (youtube).

Ogonna/Tritium traveled in the same flight from Norway to Spain.
(changing flag in chat - see screenshot)

Ogonna/Tritium changed their flag at the same time.
(often and often)

Ogonna/Tritium logged in at the same time (minute).
(often and often)

Ogonna/Tritium read the Forum at the same time.
(see here lol)

Ogonna/Tritium fly often fron Norway to Spain and back.
(have the same job maybe)

Ogonna/Tritium have the same "problem" with OTHER players.

Ogonna/Tritium love to make screenshots to send the admins.

Ogonna/Tritium scan their flighing-papers at the same time.
(see this thread).

yes yes

NO MORE WORDS ARE NEEDED!

Please BANN Ogonna for such an insolence, that he think the admins and developers are so stupid !

Sorry dear Admins and Developers for HIS words !
He is obsessed and does not come clear that there are better Players than him !

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:29 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Zero proof? I know you don't really believe that. It's actually 100% certain proof.

We - and by we I mean about a dozen people who all witness the same cheating - gave screenshots showing one player beating another player from the same country continuously in 1-2 turns - the player quits, there is no fight, and he takes thousands of ladder points from that other player to win gold medal.

This happens every week . We have given you screenshots of the fight records.

There is only one explanation for that. If I asked you what it is, you'd be honest right?

It's the same situation as with king months ago, and that was dealt with.

Why is this player not dealt with? Why is he allowed to continue to cheat week after week?

Why is he allowed to spam slanderous messages against other players in game chat?

Maybe it's because he gives your game money? Well I like money to, but I'd rather ban the cheater and have my pride than let him buy me off.

You asked us to make formal complaints in private. We did. You continue to ignore the enormous evidence of cheating, so I have no choice but to take it back to a public forum.

Now I'm sorry for saying you do nothing to develop the game. But it doesn't matter. If you don't deal with this immediate problem everyone will leave the game.

Many already have.

I wasn't even the 1st to complain. I became aware of the problem on this thread:

http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=406&t=30398

There you can see bestplayerintheworld beating robbo monster and mr.mister in 2 and 3 turns 20-30 times in a row.

I'm sorry, but how do you do keep ignoring this?!

One final note to bestplayerintheworld:

How do you suppose I am Torleif Lund? He showed his ticket going from Stavanger (Norway) to Alicante (Spain) on August 12th. I showed my ticket going from Oslo (Norway) to Madrid (Spain) 3 days later.

So by your logic I made a trip from Norway to Spain on the 12th, went back to Norway a day later and then went back to Spain a day after that??

The explanation is simple: we are different people. The fact that we travelled between Norway and Spain is pure coincidence.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:31 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

bestplayerintheworld, please stop and take a deep breath, your writing is incredibly tough to read.
You accused these guys based on what you believed, And they were able to show a proof against it and it is pretty convincing indeed. So to sum up, Give up, they are not the same person. End of story.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:58 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Since you don't log in the game Ilona, here's what you're missing out on:

Although I never say a word to him, I get accosted in public and private chat whenever I log on. Even if I'm on for only 2 minutes:

The same goes for robbo monster or bestplayerintheworld or black mamba or any of his other accounts.

He continuously harasses and slanders me in public and private chat,

What kind of environment do you think that makes in the game?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next