It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Sayan of ROFL - Farming Crystal/Cheating/Medals
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:41 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Alone1 wrote:
abeyant wrote:
lordjarzami wrote:
secondly, RoFL arent idiots. the bd world keeps complaining about how RoFL cheats to win, and how many subs they use, when in truth others can always do the same and come challenge RoFL. CME are an excellent team, and they almost beat RoFL last era, but ended up being forced to ally them instead. cheating alone wud never make CME budge, and truth is RoFL members are super active and experienced, and additionally have massive practice on e3.

Yes, CME came to E3, and yes RoFL placed spammers in our hive (like Rania) to spam us. Rania even admitted to being asked by Adnan to place and spam us.

Im not sure if any spams was done, im planted near CME in m2 too this era, so u gonna say that i also placed for some ppl? such a shame, get a life abeyant :/

Soz guys, I made a mistake in my last post :lol:
edited it out now

hope ya guys got my point, and slayer stop it, no one really cares anymore

go cry and whin, thats what ur capable off.

and bazinga seriously, which team likes u? PPC kicked u, RoFL ..u backstabbed
went to m3 and backstabbed, better stay in forums only kiddo, cuz ur just an epic failure in everything other than talking.

*big mouth*

Leader of RoFL - 20 straight wins record.

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:55 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Alone1 wrote:

Sayan i know u fairly well enough to know when u speak like a butthurt, which you are right now at a very extreme level. Not surprised at all by that, u have no shame and integrity which u have proved by your actions moe than once.

Alone1 wrote:

I am capable of many things, unfortunately one of those were getting u unbanned after u cheated and got banned repeatedly while playing with us in the past. Enjoy Mannu's account till u get it stained so much with red spots that u will have to use another. So, yeah - ROFLCOPTER :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:46 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

slayerofall wrote:
Alone1 wrote:

Sayan i know u fairly well enough to know when u speak like a butthurt, which you are right now at a very extreme level. Not surprised at all by that, u have no shame and integrity which u have proved by your actions moe than once.

Alone1 wrote:

I am capable of many things, unfortunately one of those were getting u unbanned after u cheated and got banned repeatedly while playing with us in the past. Enjoy Mannu's account till u get it stained so much with red spots that u will have to use another. So, yeah - ROFLCOPTER :lol:

Lol, someone give him some attention.
Get well soon, Abhinit xD

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6