It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: RoFL- The Cheaters.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:25 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Alone1 wrote:
in my first era i placed colony nd made an op and all of a sudden a random guy came and took my op.. i feel RoFL has hand in it.

on the next era i was playing e5 solo, all of a sudden a guy took my ops.. i feel RoFL has hand in it

in CE all of a sudden newbs started spamming only us, i feel RoFL has hand in it.

by seeing the above facts i can conclude, every spam attack that happens on BD,BG,KONG. RoFL has hand in it.

:lol:

Are you stupid? First, you backstab us, which is whatever, it happens. Next, we put relocation outposts and a random noobs appears and SPAMS it. It is obviously RoFL who has made a noob account to spam. I have never seen a noob, with 0 achievements, place next to a relocation hive and spam outposts. If you have, please, show me and I will stop complaining :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:15 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

read my last post, i already said all spammers in BD,BG,KONG is cuz of RoFL

Leader of RoFL - 20 straight wins record.

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:27 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

TK is doing it for years now, I should remember the Tos passage used here may come handy to report them in future,

JUST A GAMER

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:36 am 
Corporal
Corporal

u guys still dont see to get wat im saying. admins can do so much and no more. ive blamed joe countless times, and it changes nothing. im sure RoFL has been reported countless times and it still has changed nothing. i have suggested tht those in charge of bd, implement some more detailed methods of catching cheaters, but i am yet to hear anything of the sort. i have cried blood begging for something to be done, and nothing has. so i am done, done judging people for wat they do. i simply dont care anymore. think wat u want of me, think wat u want of admins, think wat u want of bd, IT CHANGES NOTHING.

do u get it now? stop kidding urself. i have killed people in real life fr the sake of this game bcuz it was more than just a game to me. gradually ive been shown tht maybe i was wrong :(

best rank: 2nd
best score: 6820
most crystals: 106
most relics ended with: 3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:58 am 
Corporal
Corporal

lordjarzami wrote:
u guys still dont see to get wat im saying. admins can do so much and no more. ive blamed joe countless times, and it changes nothing. im sure RoFL has been reported countless times and it still has changed nothing. i have suggested tht those in charge of bd, implement some more detailed methods of catching cheaters, but i am yet to hear anything of the sort. i have cried blood begging for something to be done, and nothing has. so i am done, done judging people for wat they do. i simply dont care anymore. think wat u want of me, think wat u want of admins, think wat u want of bd, IT CHANGES NOTHING.

do u get it now? stop kidding urself. i have killed people in real life fr the sake of this game bcuz it was more than just a game to me. gradually ive been shown tht maybe i was wrong :(

:|

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:06 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

About the spammer problematic: we have a lot tools to check if a player is connected to another one, and my guess is, that we catch about 85%.

Thats a good amount, but on the other hand : yes, we don't catch the other 15% and those are most likely the ones with the intention to cheat whatever it takes.

There is for security reasons and international laws no way to increase this amount as it would hurt everyones privacy.

Though, I still have to say that especially the players on e3 are sometimes a bit simple minded :roll:

A spamming colony pops up - admin get 100 messages that it was placed by RoFL

I am pretty much aware that they used friends to spam in the past and last era, I banned around 10 of them. Sad record tho.

But still, I can ban only the colony who spams and not the whole alliance who might could have asked for spamming.

Please keep that in mind!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:57 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Ilona wrote:
About the spammer problematic: we have a lot tools to check if a player is connected to another one, and my guess is, that we catch about 85%.

Thats a good amount, but on the other hand : yes, we don't catch the other 15% and those are most likely the ones with the intention to cheat whatever it takes.

There is for security reasons and international laws no way to increase this amount as it would hurt everyones privacy.

Though, I still have to say that especially the players on e3 are sometimes a bit simple minded :roll:

A spamming colony pops up - admin get 100 messages that it was placed by RoFL

I am pretty much aware that they used friends to spam in the past and last era, I banned around 10 of them. Sad record tho.

But still, I can ban only the colony who spams and not the whole alliance who might could have asked for spamming.

Please keep that in mind!

"sometimes a bit simpleminded" ilona u literally just said you know they cheat and acknowledged that they do it poorly sometimes. once again i garentee if seth or joe or tom was admin of E3 for an era, RoFL would not win that era.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:02 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

the players decide who win, not the admin.
Funnily that those who scream loudest aren't playing...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:22 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Ilona wrote:
the players decide who win, not the admin.
Funnily that those who scream loudest aren't playing...

we got all our relocation OPs spammed by a noob, and you didnt go so far as to say sorry. mind a different admin would have regiven us those OPs and the control ticks they had. nope all you did was ban the guy that spammed it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:42 pm 
Captain
Captain

There was a time when you could get in touch with an admin soon as you saw a planted spammer launch attacks and the spammer's squads would be turned back and banned. Nowadays you should just be happy that the spammer gets banned hours after they launched their spams and in most cases have already taken the ops.

8+ years of Battledawn

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next