It is currently Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2341 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121 ... 235  Next
 Post subject: Re: Championship Era Discussion Thread
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:35 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

This unbann lazar thing is funny as hell. If it was Tigran getting banned for the same thing, you would be praising her for putting her foot down. Does Lazar deserve to be banned for conspiracy theories and losing his mind.......no. However, when he made the threats and pointless racist remarks, he crossed a line. A line if either one of us crossed, each and everyone of us 1- would get banned 2- rightfully so. If there is anyone that thinks Ilona or Joe are biased, you bring a third party into the mix (Seth) to audit their work. Not insult and make idle threats. When we cut to brass tax, Lazar did it to himself. In his understandable fit of rage (we have all been there) for not knowing about glitches and the server crapping out every now and again, he catapulted his colony over the no cross zone. I personally respect his valor and refusal to quit. He was one you can count on for a fight. He is a very proud individual as well. Everyone knew to use that against him though and here we are. If you are not ready for mind games and stories getting twisted, stay out of the forums. That is why during war the forums are dead......unless a person can compose themselves quite well. Once you bring blind passion and rage to your words........GAME OVER!

LMAO Kenny just posted on skype thought I should share
"Kenny
‎12‎:‎34‎ ‎PM #LazarforPresident2014‏"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:11 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

the true powers of the antarctic will make an appearance in coming days :twisted:

Previous Alliances; Prr, XXIV, DrTY, Doom, FF, CAE, AUA , IRON, IW.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:20 pm 
Private
Private

Ilona wrote:
Ilona wrote:
lazar1392 wrote:
if my demands stay ignored, i have more "firepower" in my hands.
i just dont want to kill mosquito with BUK antiaircraft sistems :)

The only reason why I don't bother banning your 10+ other accounts, is that I just don't care about you.
From the day 1 on CE, you insulted, you blamed us for being biased, and because of your lack of knowledge, you even blamed game mechanics that are around since the game exist, for your loss.

If I would have banned you with the first topics you did (remember the open threat towards me and the racist comments?), the backlash would have hit me.
Now, you did everything possible to make yourself looking bad. Creating multies, the weird conspiracy theories, using more censored words in every post instead of adding a real content....
The list is long.
You can call me however you like. You can make posts as much as you like. I will delete those that are over the top, and let the others stay. Its quite entertaining to watch you.... Every game needs a mascot. I guess, we found ours.

Have a good day, Lazar!

Spoiler:

i find only one thing wrong here:
i never make rasist coments, it is just funny sterotipe about Germans and Serbs, Germans always make threats to Serbs, then Serbs get stubborn and refuse to obay, then Germans send force , and they stuck with crazy Serbs and loose in end .
you made some threats to me, i said it is bad idea to threat to German threat to Serb ( cause we never obay ).
nothing rasist there, nothing insulting for your nation.

this "freedome for lazar" campagne is funny, but i dont suport it, cause my ban is clear, i write insults to you, and to enemy scum players, and i stand behind every my word

my demands are about changes in game:
1. dont let 2+ siblings to have 2+ colonys in same world, it is free cheating
2. make changes in game so that locked armys cant escape from lock by glitch ( it is something that happends to often )

i have more demands, but first this 2 things must be done

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:22 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I can agree almost to that. Just 1 thing to add. Lazar didn't get banned for things he said in forum. He got banned for BCs and messages he did in-game AFTER he got a lot warnings to watch his language.

So please ask yourself: Is this the spirit of BD? Gives this player any value to bd?
>For me, its a clear NO. I don't mind if he spend tokens, if he is the next Einstein or just a fool. There is no need to keep a person around who is such simple minded and lost all common sense.

And with those final words, the topic "all hail Lazar - unban him" is closed for me.

Edit as I just saw that Lazar posted: you lost all right to demand anything.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:42 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

In regards for Ilona supporting PHIz, come on really. The same could be said regards to Ourania, but it is not. We know how the game is, the software glitches, and quick little flaws, but we learn to deal with it and move on. What do I mean regards to the same could be said for Ourania, Ilona and Ourania are friends I believe and if my memory serves correct, she has no love lost for Tigran. Every time the server locks up, someone in SRB or KMO was going to die. Our identities were leaked where Ilona know where we were. The reason we did not complain is because that is part of the game. INTEL! You find out information from the most unlikely of characters. Not the admin supporting causes (unless playing an era). If the admin is guilty, shame on the admin and good luck proving the cheat. If Ilona is guilty (personally do not think so), that will make the fall of KFC that much greater and the story of PHIz will live on as one of the best comebacks of all time (with everything against us from the start). Then again, the era is so early. REMEMBER!!!! NO TICK END! A lot can happen, armies will be lost, but they will be rebuilt. Those who are dead now, can win later. It is a matter of will, determination, patience and smarts. Have I had to burn through reds? Let me ans with a question, with no colonies conquered, no crystals, resource mines (now we have a few), no relics.........how else am I going to build an army, move it around, ion nukes ect? Common sense. This battle of patience and determination is worth every red cent spent.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:50 pm 
Private
Private

1. my bann is ok, cause i said some words to insult admin and enemys, but they deserve it all, and i stand behind every my word

2. admins are messing with era from start cause they want to "spice up" era in direction they want , to take more money.

3. changes that i demand in BD probably demand ALL bd players also.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:54 pm 
Captain
Captain

QUENTIN wrote:
the true powers of the antarctic will make an appearance in coming days :twisted:

Nubs still nuking BA?

8+ years of Battledawn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:19 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

gaurav1 wrote:
QUENTIN wrote:

Nubs still nuking BA?

I don't think nubs has ever nuked us.

Just keep an eye on us :)

also:

enough talk of this lazr dude..nobody care...can we get back to gameplay discussion please?? seriously

Previous Alliances; Prr, XXIV, DrTY, Doom, FF, CAE, AUA , IRON, IW.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:53 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

QUENTIN wrote:
gaurav1 wrote:
QUENTIN wrote:

Nubs still nuking BA?

I don't think nubs has ever nuked us.

Just keep an eye on us :)

also:

enough talk of this lazr dude..nobody care...can we get back to gameplay discussion please?? seriously

Geenstijl from RDH has made like 50 OPs to dodge enemies in europe lol. Like no kidding here xD He traveled from Aussie xD

Most Kills: 62,190
Most Wreckages: 177

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:29 am 
Private
Private

Ilona wrote:
I can agree almost to that. Just 1 thing to add. Lazar didn't get banned for things he said in forum. He got banned for BCs and messages he did in-game AFTER he got a lot warnings to watch his language.

So please ask yourself: Is this the spirit of BD? Gives this player any value to bd?
>For me, its a clear NO. I don't mind if he spend tokens, if he is the next Einstein or just a fool. There is no need to keep a person around who is such simple minded and lost all common sense.

And with those final words, the topic "all hail Lazar - unban him" is closed for me.

Edit as I just saw that Lazar posted: you lost all right to demand anything.

Ilona, how cant you see that i have Tourette syndrome, all that curse words sent to you and to those scum from PHIz and NJ is something stronger them me, i cant stop that .

it is something strong inside me, and it just explode.

nithing personal.

you must make this game free for all, even for people with Tourette syndrome. you cant discriminate us .

i will try to make less then 20 insults every day, and only in personal msgs , 5 to kenny .

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2341 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121 ... 235  Next