It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are in need of help, or have information that can potentially aid someone in need of help.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Hello! :) On this way, I want to report various bugs
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:18 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

ARoboticExperience wrote:
DEAR TEAM

In the last days, I've (and partly others) experienced various bugs or failures, technical and screen. These I want to report to you know. Hopefully, you check and can fix them. :)

Before I start with this, I want to tell you, that English is not my mother tongue. So, if I don't use always the right words or it isn't very fluently, you will know. :)

---------------------------------------

Ok, here are the bugs (7):

1. Drone-Bug, problem: It often doesn't fire in the last rounds of a fight. Experienced with: Antares (but in the past sometimes with other drones too).

Screen
(which shows my amounts of energy and bullets - and additionally the drone "Antares", which I use, on the left):
http://abload.de/img/dronenfehlerjask9.jpg

This bug is VERY annoying! You can see in the screenshot: Energy: 42, bullets: 40, heat: still not overheated.

I've recognized this bug with a rest-amount of 3* and 4* of energy. On another occassion it had fired with 25 energy - but in the end of the fight - stopped with 3* or 4* energy - and I still didn't find out why???

So I hope, you can check and maybe fix it. :)

2. The values from the items were shown beneath the right places. I'll show you a screenshot, is better than describing. :)

Screen:
http://abload.de/img/wertenichtanihremplat90j4m.jpg

3. Sometimes it happened (to me and yesterday another player) that, IN CHAT, wasn't possbible to mark a players name and get the right info about him/her. It was showed another player. That also happenend to me - only one day.

4. Then, too in the chat, I got once the bug, that instead to mark ONE name, 3 lines were marked with one click. It wasn't possible to mark just 1 line / one name. Later, maybe by log out / login, it worked again normally.

5. Yesterday, for the first time, there was a VERY STRANGE bug:
I was going into multi player, but I didn't get all of my weapons - I got partly false - other weapons!!! :D

I've made a screenshot, which illustrates this very good. You there can see my weapons (on the mech) vs the weapons which were shown in the fight menu!

Screen
(with partly wrong weapons, e. g. look at the swords):
http://abload.de/img/partlywrongweaponsuxk1r.jpg

6. Sometimes, e. g. in multiplayer or even singleplayer, the screen freezes suddendly during the fight (screenshot).

Yesterday it happened to me short before I would have been won (mad!) ;)

Nothing was anymore possible, only to log out.

No cancel, type to chat - I only was able to look after the values of me and my opponent! (I don't know what my opponent then had been seen when I was blocked by the bug...?)

Screen
(which shows the freezing - I am on the row/is my turn, but there is still the countdown and no fight menu beneath the 2 mechs):
http://abload.de/img/freezedfightlnj4t.jpg

7. One time I had a little hole (or one button less) in the fight menu, this was not disturbing, but even not like always, so I show it too:

Screen:
http://abload.de/img/onebuttonlesstjsep.jpg

I think, that are all - for the moment. :)

(I had recognized other bugs before the last patch too, but I think you've fixed them already, so, I just tell them, if they appear again. ;))
And if I notice others, I'll post them here - or somewhere else, if you want. :)

I hope, you were able to follow my English-comment good - but I think, it was ok. :)

I've got used now to make screenshots, while bugs are raising (not the chat ones), I think, it's has been very useful now - so I was able to show them to you for a better desribtion...

Please check them soon and I hope you can fix a lot or all of them... :) (Hopefully too the bug with the drone... is really annoying, if you plan in a third shot and then it doesn't come...)

Kind regards

ARE

Whoa. That's a lot of bugs. That's a swarm of bugs you got there. It's like a plague. Either your computer has not received the online data cache correctly or the updates of the game are cracked again. Hopefully, it's not another broken update like last time. Admins please follow-up on the recent updates.

Name In-Game: Attack Here
Alliances: Havoc Mastery (HM).

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:41 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I took a closer look on this drone problem; I can immediately conclude that it was just another "energy flux/energy fluctuation" that we encounter in some of our battles. But upon closer inspection on how you described the problem, it seems that you probably glitched out. If the drone can still really fire with such a low energy, then it should fire immediately. But we must take into consideration all the common factors that make a drone inoperable:
1. You overheated and you shut down your mech in two moves (which did not happen).
2. Your energy consumption is high (but you had enough energy left for the drone to fire).
3. You ran out of bullets (which is obviously impossible during your last fight).

So then, we can now look at what's impossible:
1. Your energy indicator is glitched, therefore sending the wrong values.
2. You failed to recognize that the drone uses more than it should.
3. The drone itself is totally glitched.
4. There's probably a true bug somewhere.

That's all I may suggest. But I think the rest of the bugs (probably including this certain bug) have been dealt with accordingly.

Name In-Game: Attack Here
Alliances: Havoc Mastery (HM).

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:22 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

On it...

Thank your guys

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]