It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Re: Seriously...multi accounting needs to be stopped
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:55 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Of course that idiot is the biggest cheater in the game.

Look:

Not only has he spent thousands of dollars on this game, he creates multiple accounts to farm and even buys other peoples accounts.

Known aliases:

bestplayeroftheworld

bestplayerintheworld

mr.mister

robbo monster

He is often logged on to 2 or 3 accounts at the same time.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:22 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

and some other players are cheating...you developers need to know that there is a program called cheatengine, if properly configured, you can do anything.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:07 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

Hi !

Thats NOT TRUE !

1. ogonna ... please never call me an "idiot" again.

And now the TRUTH ...

- true is that player like j^8, tigermask and mrpickle cheated their medals 4 or 5 weeks on weekly tournaments !
- we (our family - our mother and father playes sometimes too) spend a lot of money in that game ... cos we like that game !
- mr.mister is an portugese girl
- bestplayerOFtheworld is my sister
- robbo monster an other austrian player

If their is any question - just contact me directly !
Thank you.

And ogonna have 3 (or more) accounts - 1 person :

ogonna
whitedwarf
h.m.s.ende.... (dont know the exact spelling)

So i really cannot understand that he shouted most !?
:-)

friendly regards
bestplayerintheworld

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:13 pm 
Private
Private

Many of us have multiple accounts, but we do not play against ourselves. Usually you do for fun to play at various levels, as who does not spend millions of dollars can not have good build in all playable levels, but at most one, so create a new account hoping to get good stuff of another level. For example, I have ILPadrino to play at 23-24 and another account to play at lev 30 and about the supposed accounts of Ogonna, I do not know if they are all his own, but even if it were true, no one has ever seen him play against himself, also because HMS Endeavour is a 15 build and Whitedwarf is a 23 (and Ogonna is 30).

There is nothing wrong with having more than one account, but if you use them to play against yourself and earn points that otherwise would never have done then it is all wrong, because this is cheating. The truth is that you have always envied the victories of others and have accused them of cheating, but you're the only one who has won medals cheating. Everyone knows this.

and BTW, whoever is able to get 1000 streak playing against themselves, all you need is so, so, so much free time to dedicate to cheating.

With love, IL Padrino.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:12 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I agree completely with Il Padrino. Personally, I don't have any problem if people play on different accounts so they can play at different levels.

But, as the screenshots above show, creating multiple accounts so that you can gain points that are then funneled to your main account is unethical beyond belief. It's amazing that bestplayer would even try to explain away this situation as a coincidence in the face of all the evidence to the contrary.

This happened with a particular player before and that situation was dealt with appropriately. I would like to call upon the admins to do the right thing here and ban the offending accounts. If this is allowed to persist it will kill the game. Not tomorrow or the next day but slowly over time people will get fed up and leave. I think this is a great game and it would be a shame for that to happen. I think it is in everyone's best interest for this to be handled with the appropriate level of seriousness.

Check me out on YouTube!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:05 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

jtothepowerof8 wrote:
This happened with a particular player before and that situation was dealt with appropriately. I would like to call upon the admins to do the right thing here and ban the offending accounts. If this is allowed to persist it will kill the game. Not tomorrow or the next day but slowly over time people will get fed up and leave. I think this is a great game and it would be a shame for that to happen. I think it is in everyone's best interest for this to be handled with the appropriate level of seriousness.

This is exactly what i think too, couldn't say it any better. bestplayreof/intheworld is just the worst player i've seen in this game, he(or she, i don't even know) has an obsession about beating everyone else & rubbing it on their faces (hence his name of choice) and just being a huge jerk in general. Everyone else is weaker or a cheater, he never gives any credit or shows any respect towards other people whatsoever, and thinks he has the right to do this kind of cheating because he thinks other people are doing it too, this is all in his head. And all these excuses about them being different people are just rubbish, anyone who has seen them play/the way they talk can see that.
I wouldn't want to say stuff like this about anyone but it's happening & it's wrong.

Post subject: unbelievable
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:27 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

Hi !

That is really unbelievable ...
the two BIGGEST CHEATER j^8 (j^8 = jtothepowerof8) and tigermask (ILPadrino = tigermask) accuse unjustly a honest player !

tigermask gave j^8 more than 8000 ladder-points in 30 minutes
(in the last hour of a weekly tournament) that j^8 can overtake
a honest player - my sister bestplayeroftheworld) !

j^8 gave mrpickle 30.000 (!!!) ladder-points in the last 2 hours of
an other weekly tournament that mrpickle can overtake me for
their gold medal !

So BOTH gold-medals were cheated and BOTH (the one who cheated)
accuse someone unjustly !!!

That is really unbelievable !

PLEASE check the playing protocols the last 2 hours from the weeks, were
j^8 and mrpickle got their cheated gold medal !!!

To gain 30.000 ladder-points with cheating in 2 hours ... THAT is cheating.

nice greetings
bestplayerintheworld

P.S.: the screenshoots show only that I played robbo monster ... I can play 100 times in a row a player in private invited battle and it will be listed in the replays :-)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next