It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: This happens every time he's online
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:40 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

He cancels the invitations immediately so I can't accept.

Post subject: Re: This happens every time he's online
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:52 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I think it stops when you turn off invitation messages from the icon with 2 swords & block him ;)
What's even weirder, he does the same for me sometimes even tho i dont even play at his level.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:20 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

It`s sad Dany pays attention to you to and not to his real enemy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:11 pm 
Private
Private

lol he do the same with me :evil:

i'm happy that i'm not the only one who gets boring by this :D

maybe he gets a boner after pressing 20 times the invitation button :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:18 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

At the risk of giving away a poorly guarded secret:

He does this as a way of pinging you to determine whether you are currently in a battle or not. If you aren't he gets the "Invitation Sent" dialogue, if you are he gets the "Player not in chat" dialogue. He is trying to time his battles so that he either gets matched up against you or can avoid you.

I'm sure the ability to use the invitation function this way was unintended and it would be nice to see that ability removed. Perhaps you get the "Invitation Sent" so long as someone is online and if they are in a battle you just sit there and wait until you cancel the invite.

Turning off all battle invites removes the annoying barrage of invites from your screen but allows him to continue using this tactic without you even knowing it.

Check me out on YouTube!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:31 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

jtothepowerof8 wrote:

He does this as a way of pinging you to determine whether you are currently in a battle or not. If you aren't he gets the "Invitation Sent" dialogue, if you are he gets the "Player not in chat" dialogue. He is trying to time his battles so that he either gets matched up against you or can avoid you.

I'm sure the ability to use the invitation function this way was unintended and it would be nice to see that ability removed. Perhaps you get the "Invitation Sent" so long as someone is online and if they are in a battle you just sit there and wait until you cancel the invite.

Turning off all battle invites removes the annoying barrage of invites from your screen but allows him to continue using this tactic without you even knowing it.

+1 to you!! :D That's a brilliant technique, however sneaky and annoying it may be :P

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:22 pm 
Private
Private

jtothepowerof8 wrote:

interesting idea but I do not think that is the reason why he does it because he not stop after get the invitation sent.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]