It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Why was i banned?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:44 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

do you agree with me being banned... and my crystals being deleted, because i attacked a "Friendly"?

on F5 i was going to get HoF rank 1 with these stats http://prntscr.com/3tvn97

i worked nonstop for 3 weeks straight, and boosted every chance i had.
than Simen says i crystal farmed, because i saved the Furthest alliance for last, which happened to be the rank 2 with a lot of crystals..

BTW i was not even Banned until after i tried to end the Era, when i collected 10 Relics lmfao, than i get banned, it had nothing to do with CRYSTALS they simply did not want me to get RANK 1!

-----
i killed the entire map, slowly inching my way East all era, spamming/killing new built armies daily, untill i could completely secure my area to move forward with most squads, relocating all spammer/trolls against me

I played perfect and had acquired about 300 R5 total... and when i demanded Crystals/Relics from all alliances, including the rank 2, they let me take them
Only because i had about 140 squads alone... to their 40ish, They had no XP due to inactivity, same with the prior Rank 1 i killed in 1 day! NO LOSSES

I think this is the biggest joke i have ever seen, all i do for BattleDawn,
all the supporting, and forcing others to boost against me
i never screw no one, and i am called a crystal farmer, because i had 4x everyone power and wanted to get HoF, so i took all crystals by Force in a SOLO era, how can you tell me i can not take everything in a SOLO? what is the point?

Admins Simen/Ilona told me i am not allowed to attack a Friendly.... that was the reason for 300 Crystals being deleted!
First of all, they were neutral to me, i was just choosing not to attack untill ready, with no surprises in my back door to screw me over :cry:
And second, i should have the Right to Backstab if i so choose, i get trolled/stabbed every era i play, and Admins always look away, this is just soo ridiculous!

done fighting for BattleDawn if this is not made right...

Admins Currupt, HoF is a joke, this game is turning into quite the dictatorship! If i went into SOLO with 30 people like the prior HoF players, Admin would not of Banned me.... But i was all alone, doing my own thing, and i seen Simen drop 25 crystal Garrisons everywhere, so i started trying to XP and get them all :shock:

Sorry if you Admins did not want ScrobblotZ to lose his Rank 1 HoF, but why even play this game if you are not allowed to compete with Admins buddies... Or smash comes the BANHAMMER of Protection!

Post subject: Re: Why was i banned?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:49 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

i completly agree. if you earned those xtals they should be returned to you. simmen i expected this crap from, hes a dirty admin. ilona on the other hand is a good admin, and should not allow this (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) from happening. ilona if u let this continue u will disgust me greatly.

admins i think you have forgotten what xtal farming is. the rule is in place so that nobody can join and play just until they get an xtal to give to a friend, then quit playing. you are telling him he is not allowed ot backstab a friendly. i demand you reread the rules, and realize that you are NOT right, and return all of his xtals to him. he earned them

PS- scrobblotsZ did NOT earn his spot as monty did. if anyone does not know, scrobblotsZ earned his HoF medal on M1, where he had about 30 or so squads, and about 400 conqueres. he backstabbed his team, took their xtals and relics and such, and simply relocated at end of era.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:17 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

A player in battledawn should be allowed to attack any other player. crystals or not.

Crystal farming is where people make accounts for you to take crystals. However, if a player has 100 crystals you should be allowed to attack him regardless who he is associated with.

Also alliances should be able to give up their crystals in order not to die from a bigger alliance WITHOUT IT BEING SEEN AS CRYSTAL FARMING.

No crystals should ever be removed from an era when people lose units to get them etc. That's just cheating by admins.

Most Kills: 62,190
Most Wreckages: 177

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:29 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

That's just ridiculous. I don't even know what to say about that

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:14 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Thanks, i appreciate the opinions very much...

I would like to note that BD "rank 2 alliance" is still playing strong, and trying to claim rank 3 alliance without their crystals... which was their intentions from the start

Idk what that has to do with me Farming ^^

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:15 pm 
Private
Private

Its blasphemy the era in question was teams of 2, would you want to fight a person who has 600 power when you and your teamate have a combined maybe 300 at most i dont think so...he outplayed everyone and then he gets trolled at end. like honestly WTF BD.If he was farming why not ban at era start why wait till end when the era is all but over...ive played with him before and he is no cheater LMAO its down right ridiculous

~CC

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:17 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

im with you on this one mot.
like on CE where the adminS said attacking friendlies would be viewed as farming. thats bull. backtabbing is a part of the game. deception its called.

What is this game coming to in he gets banned for actually being better than everyone in the era

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:23 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Get real . Mot , your a lier and a cheater . I know beyond shadow of a doubt that you and your brother account share. And that`s pretty ridiculous the free pass you get to multi. Maybe if you really played fair and honest you should deserve the wins you`ve had. But you sir I believe are the real disgrace to the game and the abuse you do get away with.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:24 pm 
Captain
Captain

First thing kael , from rank 1 to 10 no one has a clean record
Everyone is in bit controversy , Milan earlier told this

Secondly we understand what ur going through , but bans are not discussed publicly , as soom as any mods sees this thread he will say the same & lock it

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:36 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

If the rank 2 alliance created just to gather crystals for you to eventually take, that's farming.

If there is no evidence that you were affiliated with them from the start I don't see why you would have been banned. If admins want to give token rewards to 2nd and 3rd place alliances they have to expect that people will surrender crystals when they will still get 2nd/3rd place on power. Rather than dying and not getting anything.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next