It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2341 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 235  Next
 Post subject: Re: Championship Era Discussion Thread
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:42 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Andy wrote:
Never did I say we should do a suicide fight xD I can't talk for viper here, I don't know what he might have said. However I wouldn't settle for a suicide fight. I've always thought about how to fight a fight where we will take few losses and it's difficult as PHIx are playing seriously safe.
Bravo! a person that has pride in their ability. No w all BS aside because you were fighting the war. Do you, a former NASA member, feel that this is a fair and balanced war with NASA KFC NEX CnC and subs against PHIz and subs and G's alliance? I am curious to see how you feel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:17 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

KCA is almost VND from last era but I'm confused why syrnix and Milan want them dead? And as for PHIz u got massive boosters than KCA who boost 100k rather than some so its not fair for u to fight 1 vs 1. You'll just out boost them .........

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:00 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Andy wrote:
Just to be clear, any problems caused with NASA are mainly NASA's fault (as a player in NASA).

Still Andrei had no problems bringing this up with Rania, which in turn caused her to start doubting the alliance. I mean who wouldn't start doubting an ally if they started talking like they wanted the win, which would involve defeating you. However this was originally resolved.

Just to clarify. Andrei did not tell me anything himself, I found out about it through his plottings with RBR and other allies or not....and then he had to admit it. I found out that his plan was to harm us, thus the mess was caused.

I am not against anyone going for win. He is ofcrs allowed. But Andrei forgot a few things.
1. Viper came to me and asked me to help him form a good alliance active for rank 2. He asked me form a team to help my team. I never asked anything myself
2. Andrei came to me asking for a team for CE saying he lost track of the game since he was away long and wanted to get back active. Asked my help to get a good team. We used to be friendly before but never had a problem to fight him as well. He was infrormed before he joined this team would be my strong team ally but will not go for win

Andrei started poisoning NASA to go for win, he asked from tick 10 to be allowed to go for win. I said he can leave and make his team for win himself. NASA was formed under Viper's request to help and go 2nd. I never forced him or anyone join any team...but he knew what he was joining. I never even promised rank 2 to NASA or anyone, since ranks cant be arranged, we dont even know if we will win.

Andrei stayed in the team and kept poisoning it asking team to vote him so they go for win. The moment he got voted, he mass saying he would kick his ex leader cause his ex leader did not want to go for win. They used my protection, they were placed in position to be able to assist KCA, we gave them conquers and res ops to grow and be our strong ally...and now decided they want to fight us so they win.

These are the true facts. I never obligated anyone join any team nor fight anyone for me. But if they say they will... i make my plans based on those words... But now them using our protection to kill us later...does not really sound nice ...does it?

I admit i made a mistake letting Andrei in my ally not knowing him well enough and on top letting him bring in his few friends to make him feel better in team...sorry i trusted u Andrei. Won't happen again :) Hope u realise ur actions ruined yourself and your own team. Wish you though fun for the era.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:12 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Well thank you rania i will have fun. It wasn't fun getting kicked by your puppet leader viper and losing 8 squads as well as getting all my Ops taken and having to raze even more.

To start, as soon as I joined tick 1 i realized i'm not wasting 3 months of my life for rank 2 and to be used my some alliance(kca). Yes Rania gave me the alliance but as soon as the ticks started rolling i was talking about rank 1 and how i don't want to be brothers with kca SO WE CAN MAKE OUR OWN DECISIONS. Since the start KCA treated NASA like a sub not a brother. I have plenty of screenshots where rania saying NASA is HER alliance and what not plus telling us what to do. I do not support a dictatorship in my alliance even if i am leader.

I was simply going with what the alliance wanted. I don't see why i'm being blamed and punished when I was simply doing what the majority of NASA wanted. Sure rania blame me all you want i honestly don't care because in reality most of nasa agreed with me. Viper cannot control us if the alliance wants to go neutral. You're making it a a bigger deal than it is.

As for the chats with RBR and such, obviously i need alliances that will have my back for when you go for rank 1. IF kca is rank 1 at tick 1000 and we want rank 1 we need to have allies early that will help me. Going neutral is different than going hostile. Going neutral means i'm not gonna attack you to start a war but i'm not gonna let you control me. If i wanted war with you guys i would have just attacked. Anyways my point is clear that i'm not just gonna let rania have 50 million alliances at her finger tips without having friends of my own to help me and my alliance.

As of now are neutral and not sure if we will go for rank 1 but at least we don't have to do what the bullies sayan and rania want.

As for my mass message it seems i was too nice to not kick viper instantly. While he was leader he pressed the kick button on me and leonardo but luckily i had enough votes in time. I trusted my team member when i got leader because he said viper was not a child and wouldn't act rash but it seems like i should have instant kicked him. He ended up getting power back and kicking me while we were switching votes to leonardo because he was the neutral party here. Very childish and not necessary. I offered him a vote from the alliance because i am not a dictator. I asked the alliance to vote on to kick viper or not and when he got power back he clearly did not care whatsoever and just instantly kicked me. He is probably not mature in real life so whatever I honestly don't care about him.

EDIT: seems now that cosmin is giving all of you guys many reds as well as developing his own alliance. Pretty clear right now that it's hard to beat a team in battledawn that can endlessly boost. I don't wanna say that the game is broken but when someone with more activity and skill can lose to a big booster i don't know what else to say. And no i'm not saying anyone has a low activity or skill it was just an example to show why you can't stop people like cosmin in this game unless you have a lot of alliances going against them.

Most Kills: 62,190
Most Wreckages: 177

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:32 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

i had told u from tiick1 to leave the team if u did not like the idea of its formation. I said anyone that does not like can leave...why u stayed?

If all your ops are 2 ops taken...when kicked...then what can i say....you were kicked cause u were not following the orders of ur own leader.

Then u had the nerve to kick ur own leader.

Thats backstabing?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:01 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Karma will return to you shadow ;)

Leader of RoFL - 20 straight wins record.

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:04 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Well, I think its time I start messing around in here, eh? KCA and the umbelical attachments they call "allies" will fall one by one in a beautiful domino effect. I will personally see that this becomes a global slaughter of massive proportions of a bunch of undeserving alliances wasting tokens on failed era for nothing. I just hope those who try and stop us do everything they can to stay awake for weeks on end, because we will be coming back and coming back like a bad butt itch. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I've come to claim to your cookies. >:D
Alliances: TmR-X7-5th

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:42 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Anderi....

Ofc u took rania's help growing..

Me puppet of rania??

I am her best buddy..She made me learn game better and coz of her i'm well recognised in my worlds...
And u wanted to go for rank1??
why u didnt make an alliance then..

U just used mine n rania's help n stabbed us..dint u??

And im pretty sure NASA is not that active..
At the end of the day..U guys wanna go for rank1..Tough luck mates :D

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:11 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Ourania wrote:
i had told u from tiick1 to leave the team if u did not like the idea of its formation. I said anyone that does not like can leave...why u stayed?

If all your ops are 2 ops taken...when kicked...then what can i say....you were kicked cause u were not following the orders of ur own leader.

Thats backstabing?

I didn't kick my own leader. Once again majority of NASA did you are blaming me yet again and i don't know how to get it through that little brain of yours. I wasn't even in the alliance.

And we didn't leave because it is easier for 2-3 members of NASA to leave than for the rest to leave. It is a greater chance of losing OPs and such if so many members are neutral for 24 ticks.

Most Kills: 62,190
Most Wreckages: 177

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:24 pm 
Captain
Captain

ShadowReaperX wrote:
Ourania wrote:

Thats backstabing?

I didn't kick my own leader. Once again majority of NASA did you are blaming me yet again and i don't know how to get it through that little brain of yours. I wasn't even in the alliance.

And we didn't leave because it is easier for 2-3 members of NASA to leave than for the rest to leave. It is a greater chance of losing OPs and such if so many members are neutral for 24 ticks.

I blame andrei :( the 9 of us just wanted to sleep all era and get second for free but andreis a dictatorship. He just took control of the alliance against all of our wills.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2341 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 235  Next