It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Siblings and Account share ( no control)
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 11:40 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I feel like people are losing track of the bigger issue here. We have people suggesting how to cheat, we have people saying cheating is going to happen anyway.. Not exactly what I believe this should be about.

What I believe this is about is that as a game, we need to take every possible effort to make cheating harder. If we were going by the reasoning of people will cheat anyway, we could stop acting on farms, we could stop acting on multies and we could stop acting on account sharing. That is not what we should do. What we should do acknowledge that it is sadly possible to cheat on Battledawn and that we will never be able to catch all kinds of cheating, we can only try our best and hope the admins do a superb job. What we CAN however do is make it as difficult as possible to cheat, rather than simply allowing people to drop two accounts and play them both at the same time.

Because honestly, how difficult is it to do all the stuff that SoF said compared to having 2 computers side by side and playing those 2 at the same time? I know which one I would pick.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:01 am 
Captain
Captain

Milan rather then putting BD on 2 computers for 2 different accounts or colonies we can operate both the colonies by the same device why we need 2 different devices? I'm i'm again asking something which is loosing track but i just wanted to ask

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:32 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Hitmo wrote:
Milan rather then putting BD on 2 computers for 2 different accounts or colonies we can operate both the colonies by the same device why we need 2 different devices? I'm i'm again asking something which is loosing track but i just wanted to ask

1. with 2 computers ( which brothers use ) you see 2 screens, in case of someones jamming one account
2. you dont loose few min in switching from one accont to another
3. you can make atack or turn all units on BOTH accounts much faster , all in end of tick

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:04 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

My point with the 2 computers analogy is that someone suggested we can track people by the fact that one brother will be using one computer and the other brother would use another computer. I was pointing out that this is ridiculous, because I can easily find 2 devices to play on. To be honest I can probably find about 4, to get my sister, father and mother playing.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:20 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Milanos wrote:
My point with the 2 computers analogy is that someone suggested we can track people by the fact that one brother will be using one computer and the other brother would use another computer. I was pointing out that this is ridiculous, because I can easily find 2 devices to play on. To be honest I can probably find about 4, to get my sister, father and mother playing.

siblings CANT be allowed to play in same world with multiple accounts.
either that, or it is useless for us, fair players , to waste our time on this game.
and admins can stay in this game with siblings, and those BD players who agree to play on that conditions- but i think there will be less of them every week after they find out about this, people are not that much stupid as our admins think, people dont want to throw away money and time on fixed game.
there are rules of BD for bann- RULE No1: only 1 account is allowed on same world.
if BD let 2 and more accounts onsame world to some players ( 1 %) , it put all others ( 99% , fair BD players) in position only to be objects of someones fixed game .

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:00 am 
Captain
Captain

bre1980 wrote:
Hitmo wrote:

1. with 2 computers ( which brothers use ) you see 2 screens, in case of someones jamming one account
2. you dont loose few min in switching from one accont to another
3. you can make atack or turn all units on BOTH accounts much faster , all in end of tick

There is no need for 2 comps bcoz i can simultaneously run both accounts , i dont need to logout & login in other i can dirctly go to other it will take heardly 1 sec to switch

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:53 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Hitmo wrote:
There is no need for 2 comps bcoz i can simultaneously run both accounts , i dont need to logout & login in other i can dirctly go to other it will take heardly 1 sec to switch

Point of discussion is people are cheating. In this particular case I believe it could be proven if admins with all there special powers would just make an effort. But that is not being done.

As for screen share , someone that would cheat is not someone I would want accessing my computer. These players run a risk to there computer as well as there freedom for then cyber crimes could be carried out via there machine. So risks such players take is far greater than a simple ban.

So why suggest another way to cheat with out solving the current issue?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:11 pm 
Private
Private

Hi Bre1980 / Niko,

Last edited by Geenstijl on Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:47 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

bre1980 wrote:
mostafa2324 wrote:
why dont u just Go and look for a game that bans siblings and if u found one i will give u ALL my reds and dont post here until u find it

mostafa, why dont you go and try to play fair without cheating, and i will give you all MY reds , and dont post here untill you try .

Just say u couldnt find one :lol: and about me playing fair i already do and i think the reason of u saying that am not playing fair without even knowing me that u have some kind of hysteria that makes u think that every one against u is cheating u need to treat that :lol:

Iam just a LEGEND

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:54 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Geenstijl wrote:
Hi Bre1980 / Niko,

Do i seriously see you complaining about account sharing by two brothers? :-) :-)

In era 46, in e5, I fought 15-20 SRB players including NERO, who won that era.

It was obvious to all and everyone he and his brother took shifts on his account, as to be able to be online 24/7.

His bro was even in your chat, so you knew better than anyone.

NERO in E5, era 46, was your biggest ally. You played 18 hours a day just to help him.

So why didnt you report him to Admin Joe?

Because he was your ally. Now you suddenly complain because those guys you are complaining about are your enemy. Thats called being a hypocrite.

Btw, your team SRB also has members who have multies. Which is an even bigger form of cheating. Why didnt you do anything about that, since you are obviously such a big warrior against cheating :-)

geenstijl is angry cause he is kicked from SRB , becouse he is traitor.
SRB will not be used by him to do all hard fights while he chase easy targets and score.
dont pretend that you didnt understand what is problem with siblings:
2 players on 2 accounts ( or more) , who live in same house, and play on shifts, one moves both accounts 24/7 while another brother sleep or work, and they run away from battle untill their oponents fall in sleep , and then kill one by one.
that is huge advantage , especialy on SOLO world, and admins close eyes on that cause siblings are big red boosters, and admins also think that we will use more reds to beat that cheaters ( which we wont do anymore, cause we are not stupid sheeps) .
we will inform all players on your scam, so people dont use their hard-earned money on fraude .
admins give huge advantage to siblings, without apsolutly ANY CONTROL , and this siblings are free to cheat and free to account share .
THAT is topic here .

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next