It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Rule #1 - Be respectful at all times.

Rule #2 - Obey rule #1

Rule #3 - No nudity, excessive foul language or lewd sexual discussions. Common sense rules apply.

Rule #4 - Obey any reasonable request of an administrator or moderator.

Rule #5 - Have fun! =)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Do Dawners Purposley Isolate The SM Forum
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 7:22 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

WE ARE ALL TACTISOFT BROTHAS FROM ANOTHA MUTHA AND WE NEED TO GET ALONG!

DISCLAIMER: NOT ALL DAWNERS DO IT

Post subject: Re: Do Dawners Purposley Isolate The SM Forum
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 2:15 am 
Major
Major

I hate SM and keep saying they should leave the forums and stuff.

the forums become way more dead around the time they added SM (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)

In addition, I hate SM as a game. it like sucks hard. Tacisoft are one-hit wanders with bd and I shouldn't have to pay attention to their crappy experiments into other games which just drags focus and attention away from the only one I like just because we are 'tacisoft brothers from anotha mother'

damn SM players..

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 3:17 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

socialmisfit1 wrote:
I hate SM and keep saying they should leave the forums and stuff..

@Ghostface

dont be upset he already hates everybody..

Spoiler:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Iam just a LEGEND

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 4:07 am 
Captain
Captain

I didn't hate SM until all the devs started to all devote their time supermechs
Due to SM BD updates have been affected gr8tly
& also Some players like GigaLiva started saying tat SM is 10 trillion times better then BD , lol I really laughed rolling on reading tat

Anyways thing is if u first played BD which is a turn based & strategy game for long time then u start playing SM , there would be more chances of urs to be in love with BD rather then SM

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 5:41 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

@Hitmo: the fact that BD isn't "heavily updated" doesn't really have to do much with SM. It has been like this for months before SM came, save for several gameplay changes which result in lots of flaming and angry mobs. While it's true that the admins said devs are focusing on SM more, but not becuz of SM took all their attention, but it's becuz BD has come to a point where any updates need to be carefully considered and any changes will upset one or several groups of players. Thus lots of seemingly good updates became useless, and dragged BD down.

I've already explained to u several times Hitmo, I take it that u refuse to listen and stick to ur own prejudiced way of seeing things in a very subjective way. I don't really mind though, it's none of my concern that u don't want to listen to me.

And the way Giga has said about "SM > BD", while I don't know if he/she did say that, but I think it's pretty much wat some BD player said to other BD games, like Kong or Galaxy. Hell some even said Earth > other map, or 1 ticker > other speed. I find it funny that u look pass those players, while get upset on this.

@Baz: SM also has nothing to do with the forum, I've been here before, during and after SM started open beta and then an SM section is put into the forum, and I'm pretty sure that it's not becuz of SM that the forum became dead.

@OP: Just ignore them, BD and SM are two completely different game, tick-base-strategy and turn-base-pvp. It's not that surprising to see the player-bases of both games don't match each other. U can't force those who like BD, but doesn't find SM interesting, to go to SM forum and talk. I myself don't want anyone who doesn't know anything about BD to come into the suggestion board and talk about how good a suggestion is.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 6:17 am 
Captain
Captain

well aister we have talked abt this earlier too & isn't only me who alone is saying this , there are many ppl who are saying this

& u say u not Sure if GigaLiva said this? haha
He just didn't said this , he made a thread & gave its heading in bold letters ''SM is 10 trillion times better then BD'' how did u miss tat thread huh?
I'm here on mobile so can't provide u the link

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 6:28 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I'm a BD player and I post more in the SM forums!! :D SM and BD are two very different games, so the people each game attracts will differ. Because of this most players from BD won't post in SM threads, just like SM players don't post in BD threads (I don't think I've seen an SM player post in a BD thread before).

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 7:10 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

well as i said in Gigas topic u cant compare a strategy game with a none strategy game i dont understand how u can say this is better than that while this is totally different than that

Iam just a LEGEND

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 7:12 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

mostafa2324 wrote:
well as i said in Gigas topic u cant compare a strategy game with a none strategy game i dont understand how u can say this is better than that while this is totally different than that

Both games are still strategy games. Just different kinds of strategy.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 7:37 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Hitmo wrote:
well aister we have talked abt this earlier too & isn't only me who alone is saying this , there are many ppl who are saying this

& u say u not Sure if GigaLiva said this? haha
He just didn't said this , he made a thread & gave its heading in bold letters ''SM is 10 trillion times better then BD'' how did u miss tat thread huh?
I'm here on mobile so can't provide u the link

u completely missed my point, I'm pretty sure Greeny has posted a thread saying "BD > Kong" before. Did u miss that thread? Did u get upset or was like "obviously BD is better than Kong"? Why are u getting upset when someone else say the same with BD being the target?

Ofc, I'm not saying he should say that, both SM and BD are two totally different games with a totally different genres, comparing two games is like comparing spaghetti and pepsi, which is stupid.

However, it's also stupid to get upset over it, and even hate the whole game when only one individual said it.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next