It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: help me please emergency
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 1:46 pm 
Private
Private

a squad with 4 fleet is coming to attak my colony which is over of its pretection, how do i turn on the pretection mode again?

how can i releocate my colony to escape from this attack or what can i do to save my colony?

Post subject: Re: help me please emergency
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 1:57 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Ur protection has a limited time only u cant get it back once its gone and to protect ur colony u must train units to defend ur colony

there is 3 kinds of units fighters frigates and cruisers ( in galaxy game)

and infranty vechs and mechs in Battel dawn game

choose 1 and there is 3 kinds of weapons to use laser against fighters and plasma against frigates and torpedo against cruisers (in galaxy)

there is bullets against infranty - beam against vechs and rockets against mechs ( in Battel Dawn)

make incoming scan for ur colony and train units and hurry them if the squads/fleets were close by 1 tick or 2 to u

hope that helped u i dont know which game u play cuz u said ( a squad with 4 fleets)

if u dont know:

BD is same BG but the the shapes and some names are different

Iam just a LEGEND

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 2:09 pm 
Private
Private

i play galaxy in galaxy world 2, i just started the game few days ago, i dont kow how to attack, where i should set an attack, the squad is getting closer and closer, my squad is in my colony

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 3:34 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

how to defend: keep ur fleet on ur colony

How to attacks: click on ur fleet and click on the target that u want to atk it

u can atk from an outpost or ur colony or a relic u cant atk from a mine or a camp

camp: a razed outpost with units or agent on it

if u lost the battle u will be conquered but dont worry u will be able to rebel and i suggest u start rebelling once u have enough army to fight that happens to most of the new players who joins in the middle of the era

after the era ends Havoc will start and then u can make a new beggining from tick 1 to take advantage

when does era ends:

when an alliance control 10 relics

what is HAVOC:
u get a huge amount of resources at the end of the era and u r free to do whatever u want and there is some competitions in the Havoc that u can try to win it

if u need anything u can post here and i suggest u check the wiki before asking ;)

Iam just a LEGEND

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 7:44 pm 
Private
Private

thank you man,

yeah, i was conquered and the enemy stole my squad and I have lost several frigates, fighters ...

he stole my squad (my spaceship) with fleet inside I am so mad , lol

now, how do I get back my spaceship and how to turn on my protection? Am going to be attacked again?

how to protect my firgates, fighters ...

thanks again

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 4:00 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

he didnt steal ur space ship ( call it fleet ) he KILLED ur space ship ur fleet was defending ur colony and he attacked ur colony so a battle happened between u and him u get a battle report after the battle

u can find the Battle report here

http://prntscr.com/3ny7e1

if u want to make another fleet to defend or atack then rectuit units and move them to a fleet

To recruit units:

http://prntscr.com/3nyc1g

to create a new fleet to put ur units in it:

http://prntscr.com/3nyab9

u cant turn on the protection again u only have the protection for limited time and YES u will be attacked again when ur power reaches 30

why u will get attacked when ur power reaches 30:

u Get a crystal when ur power reaches 30 this crystal gives u score and resource boost players can take other crystals by defeating other players who has crystals

u cant protect ur frigates and fighters cuz u will use them to FIGHT

how to know my power :

click on community and u will see

http://prntscr.com/3nybdt

i advise u to get in an alliance where u can attack with other players and other players help u and u can fight togther to get a place on top 10 alliances and when u be Good in the game u will get on top 5 or top 3

Iam just a LEGEND

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]