It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: CHAMPIONSHIP ERA - IW / UNO
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 5:25 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Sayan agreed u and sage made IW on solo server

seriously sayan u gave me to lead IW :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I became the leader cos no one wanted then I proved to be good at it, so I m it ,don't u give me that BS u have played only 2 eras in IW on alliance server and u own the name :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I brought it to the alliance server and there has been several IW eras when u and sage both were missing

roggg wasn't a part still IW ran

and this aint a rule if 3 of u play then it will be called IW :lol: :lol: :lol:

whenever I lead I call it IW

btw technically speaking roggg hasn't yet played in IW if u know wat I mean :D

u were not a part for 2-3 eras in middle as u were busy

sage has played most with me in IW only he has right to speak

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 6:12 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Seriously? ,

GJ, IW was created before you even came, and yes we played e5 solo at start

and starting 7 eras of IW was leaded either by sage or by me or by pranav.

No one wanted a headache in leadership of an alliance world, thats why we gave u leadership, this doesnt mean, u wil form the team without the core and doesnt even inform the players is another kinda bs. :)

Leader of RoFL - 20 straight wins record.

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)...

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 6:38 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Yellowhairedme wrote:
Respect for the undefeated IW. Make CE a good one and Good Luck , Caps ;)

Undefeated? They lost their one war last CE and then didn't move for the rest of the era, lol.

Anyway, so this UNO thing is going to be a huge coalition or what?

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 1:31 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

sayan u started it on solo and did 3-4 failed attempts of taking it to alliance worlds that's why I was given leadership

and then we won so yes I can make IW on alliance worlds whenever I want

I wont take it on solo u can enjoy there and

if u are so proud of IW why don't u come in and join us instead of sticking with rania ,celene , yozius , baby kong ,muha ludi,

u are sticking with HINI and rania instead of coming with us

and wat core pranav gave up sage as well u aint core :lol: :lol: :lol: even andy and Marcello can be considered core but

u have just played 2 IW eras on alliance server and

if u wanna go solo on ce be my guest make IW

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 7:19 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Undefeated? They lost their one war last CE and then didn't move for the rest of the era, lol.

Anyway, so this UNO thing is going to be a huge coalition or what?[/quote]

I guess they were just trolling or you won coz you had beer, haha, Ind , trol , hu, tfum + u got financed 500k reds. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 3:42 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Well no, we didn't have anything to do with it. It was I think just BEER or HAHA.

But nice to see you think they can only lose to a force like that OR that you use the "just trolling" excuse.. :roll:

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 4:18 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Milanos wrote:
Well no, we didn't have anything to do with it. It was I think just BEER or HAHA.

But nice to see you think they can only lose to a force like that OR that you use the "just trolling" excuse.. :roll:

Lol nvm bro but I guess you said you planted Haha as well as another team on NA and SA. Couldn't remember which one exactly. You said you had tfum as sub and HU as well. It was on your CE summary. You stated it there :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 8:36 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

MILANOS u guyz planted haha , beer and lost (rofl)

we were killed by haha and beer both before tick 100 when they were rank 2 and rank 3 and we were rank 5

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:22 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

abhinav30 wrote:
sayan u started it on solo and did 3-4 failed attempts of taking it to alliance worlds that's why I was given leadership

and then we won so yes I can make IW on alliance worlds whenever I want

I wont take it on solo u can enjoy there and

if u are so proud of IW why don't u come in and join us instead of sticking with rania ,celene , yozius , baby kong ,muha ludi,

u are sticking with HINI and rania instead of coming with us

and wat core pranav gave up sage as well u aint core :lol: :lol: :lol: even andy and Marcello can be considered core but

u have just played 2 IW eras on alliance server and

if u wanna go solo on ce be my guest make IW

I dont need to hear things from u gundam, I never attempted to move to alliance worlds leaving solos :) , you were given to lead that doesnt mean u utilize ur power and do whatever u want, yes IW without me died and on many servers, so go ahead for team, but change the tag, dont make my team to disrespect. And about the fact, I didnt even know IW was forming for CE, after this thread was made and after I got mad, u asked me to join, why should I? when i promised some long before.

Litsen up gundam with some wins u also brought up dirt to alliance, which is against my style, ur backstabbing fame is widespread and for ur name, IW suffers. Dont make me open my mouth. I know how much ur capable off without the core, maybe thats why u pleaded me so much for that m3 era, when we fought vs dane.

And about core, where were u, even IW was formed?
Just a pickup after 6-7 eras and came to me challenging who am I?
Well, You are none to decide that, u have given a post, dont misuse the power and try to head up. IW is a family not a team, and family is nothing without heads.

Leader of RoFL - 20 straight wins record.

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)...

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 10:12 am 
Private
Private

Okay...So as I am here to speak,I will keep it precise and specific
When issues inside the home goes out in public,then the home is about to lose its integrity
Sayan and Joe both have their own importance in IW
Joe,U shud pay attention to how the name of IW is being announced by the maker of this post...He is playing a sure to lose era,inviting the noobs and all the unskilled players in the alliance
If u made this post and take the name of IW to be playing in a proper fashion,targeting to win, it was okay with me
The only thing I didnt like is Wannabe losers making post and mentioning IW as "Their" alliance to make a false statement in CE
If u have any more queries,or are unsatisfied with my statement here,contact me on skype

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next