It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: CHAMPIONSHIP ERA - IW / UNO
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 3:17 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Dear Gentle Persons and Gentle Kids,

This is CAPS speaking,
on behalf of UNO tag and IW tag. The full form is UNITED NATIONS ORG or UNITED NOOBS ORG , whichever fancies you  [ NAME MAY CHANGE]

I am here today to provide you with an outline for the CE ,which will begin shortly.

If the reader of this address is anyone one among the following , consider this to be addressed to you in person.

1] a non booster who doesn’t have reds and and also not much of blues, in short who doesn’t have anything.
2] a new player.
3] an old player who is anti- establishment , means he is frustrated by cartelisations, where he never gets a chance and never gets his dues
4]any player who wants a revenge on some top CE champ.
The players of the above type do not get a meaningful role in CE. My endeavour is to to give such friends a meaningful gameplay , which will satisfy them, make them feel more productive and feel included in the comity.

DO NOT THINK CE ERA IS FOR LEGENDS ONLY. LEGENDS ARE OFTEN LEGENDARY OR FAST BECOME LEGEDARY.

If you fall in any of the above categories , PM me with your category and age.i assure you you will enjoy the CE ERA much more and this will also help you as a launching pad and will give you good practice and make yourself new freinds.

Let me now proceed to give you a brief outline of the play we will expect.
It is well known that the Ce Era will be played with lots of money by mainly 2-3 teams, along with few SUBS. As the money power will cancel each other out coz of top boosters fighting each other, the team with most subs on their side will win. Mostly all teams are at par in game skills and tactics. It is also an old game so most tricks are well known. Tactics will not play a major role, nor will money power. It is also a one ticker so there is ample time to deliberate on tactics by many brains , hence tactics are ruled out as a gamechanger. As I have said money power also cancels out.

What will you do

After your names are received , we will formulate many teams with a balance of players. A skype conversation will be created for them. They will have a mentor to guide them through out the era.
Their job is to hold only a small territory. Others will help them in their hour of need. And vice versa. You can carry on playing your other eras, this is a one ticker so it will not be a burden.

What we will do

If we win the tokens recd by the UNO will be around 250000/-.
We will distribute it all equally with all our BRO ALLAINCES. We will convert it to reds for the purpose by by four . This means the bro alliances will get approx 63000/- tokens for distribution.
If our bro alliances also get tokens by placement in the ranking , they will be excluded and the non ranking bro alliances will get the distribution of tokens.

Additionall y 1 place will be vacated in the main alliance for the best player in the bro alliances. The main alliance will be constituted in such a way that 1 player will leave at the end for the best performer of our bro alliances to come in the main allaince.

WE ARE HERE TO WIN AND WE WILL WIN.

You are free to ask for clarifications.

Kindly use the PM facility only, to induct yourself in the family, Do not use this thread for that purpose

Regards

CAPS
(spokes person of the allaince)

Post subject: Re: CHAMPIONSHIP ERA - IW / UNO
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 4:13 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

First of all,
IW was created by two Indian friends, (me and Sage Mode). Then we expanded and we got our core members (rogg and Gundam Joe), When we 4 (or atleast 3 play together) then only we name ourself IW.

So dont speak it as IW, take up other tag.

Btw, nice thought regarding CE.

Leader of RoFL - 20 straight wins record.

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)...

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 4:58 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Alone1 wrote:
First of all,
IW was created by two Indian friends, (me and Sage Mode). Then we expanded and we got our core members (rogg and Gundam Joe), When we 4 (or atleast 3 play together) then only we name ourself IW.

So dont speak it as IW, take up other tag.

Btw, nice thought regarding CE.

i guess you didnt read the post with a careful eye bro.

gundam joe is 'pro' and hes a leader of iw and i have played quite some eras with him and he is now in this team.

he has his exams , but i talk with him daily in the night.
when he is free in a few days time he will come and substatiate.

any firther clarifications , good sir?
as for me and my tag UNO who know me , they know me.

these two tags are mentioned only as an identifier of people.
there are others players of other tags , but at these stage we dont want to compromise their names and get them marked and vulnerable to pressures from their unwellwishers in the giuse of freindships.

regards

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 8:16 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

IW is family more than a team.

Gundam is just given to lead, but no IW can be formed without us.

Leader of RoFL - 20 straight wins record.

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)...

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 8:19 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Respect for the undefeated IW. Make CE a good one and Good Luck , Caps ;)

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 11:06 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Yellowhairedme wrote:
Respect for the undefeated IW. Make CE a good one and Good Luck , Caps ;)

We are making no IW.

i have pointed out earlier also that , that was an identifier.

i hope it clears things now as i have repeated it twice now.

and i also feel that one should not disrespect the leader of IW , that is my freind pro or gundam joe as most people now him...after all he was the leader of IW, players come and go.

regards

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 9:45 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

We are making no IW.

i have pointed out earlier also that , that was an identifier.

i hope it clears things now as i have repeated it twice now.

and i also feel that one should not disrespect the leader of IW , that is my freind pro or gundam joe as most people now him...after all he was the leader of IW, players come and go.

regards[/quote]

I referred the team as IW coz GJ is there. and besides you used the IW tag to recruit people here. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 2:26 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

I did it with express permission from gundam joe..actually not permission , he actually told me to do so..and i have used other tag also , quite a few players know me too lol.

gundam cant come online coz he got no net till his exams are on. i will check with him and tell him about it. if he says to delete it , i will.

he said it was his tag and he is the leader and as an identifier of his credentials he said to do it.

regards

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:32 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

My skype is Claw354 I would like to join one of your teams.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 12:04 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

KRIEG

Cannot wait for this ;)

All willing to shake up the current regime of top players and possibly make a name for themselves need to join our family. The main alliance will be loaded with great players with proven histories...however all are needed to work toward a goal of CE champions.

Join our family to play with purpose - an actual purpose - our family will be compensated fairly.

Previous Alliances; Prr, XXIV, DrTY, Doom, FF, CAE, AUA , IRON, IW.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next