It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

*Be respectful at all times!

* Only one thread for each player please.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Im nick age 22, Tyga last kings @ facebook Predator photo.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:43 pm 
Private
Private

Hello everyone I just startedBattle mechanics.
I purchased 800 TOKENS bought 30 days PREMIUM.
Because.. I thought the server was not working well since you guys had problem hosting all the new accounts that are being created by new players all lvl 1 accounts lagged/bugged out @ start. Like fighting the computer from lvl 1 - 3 before you can play online, I thought if you get premium you wont have this bug anymore but i am lvl 1 with 30 days PREMIUM and 300 TOKENS left but i cannot go further than the 1st computer match it just stops when i step too the right it doesnt lagg really but it is defiantly bugged.
the game just stops i tryed too wait 10 - 20 mins maybe it would re load, and when i re fresh the internet site then my account is gone / deleted.

It is only lvl 1 and i wont say the name because when i refresh the site i gotta re create the account name. So i make the same name then it says lvl 1 29 days 20 hours remaining premium, and 300 tokens but every time when i play against the computer it doesnt load??? can anyone explain me this HELP PLEASE HELP
email used: [email protected]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]